4 hours ago, Condensation said:

Hey okay, so my friend found out that I have a crush on her brother and it was awkward. I mean, she was alright with it, but she kept laughing once she figured it out. She read the part on the sleepover(see girls only) and figured it out and then didn't say anything about it.

I have experience with boys but not their sisters who are also my friends! HELP.

Just laugh it off, then maybe slowly do stuff to convince her that you don't like her brother anymore? Even if you do...

I don't think it'll be too big of a deal, as long as you don't make it a big deal, and as long as she doesn't tell her brother. Or, you could ask her brother out and make it more serious than just a crush, that might keep her from laughing.

1 minute ago, revelryintheart said:

I got one!!

Ok people who experience attraction, uh what's the point??? I mean like most of us are teenagers, and high school relationships don't usually work out, so I guess what I'm asking is what's the big deal of having a s/o in high school.

So, well I will try to answer this, but most importantly, we don't choose to like someone (usually), it just kinda happens and then you are thinking of them all the time and wishing that you could spend time with them. And I guess that what the relationships are, right? If two people really want to spend time with each other then they should do so.