Suggestion: don't call a girl any of those unless she has specifically told you that she likes it. If she says she doesn't mind, don't do it, she might just be being polite. Call her by her name unless she has asked you to call her something else or blushingly told you that you can call her something cutesy or whatever. Just thought I would say that.

Noted, for Condensation.

For Kindness...

"dude" is a generic form of address for anyone. Usually a "hey, dude, have you seen a talking sword?" or occasionally for emphasis like as in "really, dude? You saw it go this way?". 
"Bro" is usually more familiar. I wouldn't use it for most people I know, but otherwise it follows the same rules as "dude"

"Man" I would say is exclusively for emphasis, as in "yeah, man, it was a creepy sword. Black smoke and everything"

I've never used "homie" in legitimate conversation, but I think most people use it like "bro" but with a bit of a different context.

5 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Hey guys, help a girl out please?  I need a comprehensive list of the different general names, like 'dude', 'bro', 'man', 'homie', etc, and what situations to use them for.  Do they belong in a certain part of the sentence?  A specific pitch of voice?

“Hey bro, what’s up?”

“How you doing man?”

“Duuuuuude. That’s crazy.” Alternatively, 

“[instead of person’s actual name just say dude here] [literally whatever else you want to say]”

That’s kinda how I use them. Generally just a replacement for the person’s name:P

I don’t think I’ve ever used homie before, or even heard it for that matter.

Edit: How could I forget? BRUH. It can’t be used enough. Except not really as a name. Well, kinda. Say it whenever your exasperated, shocked, or sympathetic. That doesn’t make sense. But I try.

“Bruh, you serious?”

“That’s a bruh moment.”

“Sorry bruh.”

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

1 hour ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Hey guys, help a girl out please?  I need a comprehensive list of the different general names, like 'dude', 'bro', 'man', 'homie', etc, and what situations to use them for.  Do they belong in a certain part of the sentence?  A specific pitch of voice?

I mean, I personally don't use any, except maybe 'man' on occasions. But I'm a nerd, and not at all a stereotypical male, so don't ask me... :P 

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Clever pick-up line for those who wish to use it:

“If I asked you out, would your answer be the same as this question?”

"That depends, who's asking?" - Aaron Burr, Hamilton

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Saaaaaaaaaaaame

I'm actually a Gerdork - Geek, Nerd, Dork combo.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Clever pick-up line for those who wish to use it:

“If I asked you out, would your answer be the same as this question?”

Very clever.

She says no, the answer to you asking for a date would be yes.

She says yes, "                                                                          "

The way out of this: "Maybe."

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Very clever.

She says no, the answer to you asking for a date would be yes.

She says yes, "                                                                          "

The way out of this: "Maybe."

I'm confused, please explain this science to me. You know, I used to be good at science, then I realized that Monty Python science was different than real science.

1 hour ago, KyL said:

I'm confused, please explain this science to me. You know, I used to be good at science, then I realized that Monty Python science was different than real science.

What are you confused about? If she answers that question with "no," then she'd have to agree to go on a date. Same thing if she answers "yes." If she says "Maybe," then she can answer about the date however she wants, no manipulation.

12 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Exactly! However, if you say something random, then run away, the boy will now know that you likely have a crush on him. I often have problems finding things to say to my crush.

Rule 14: never underestimate the inability of boys to understand girls

10 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

What are you confused about? If she answers that question with "no," then she'd have to agree to go on a date. Same thing if she answers "yes." If she says "Maybe," then she can answer about the date however she wants, no manipulation.

Oh sorry I was confused about the original quote, cuz I don't have the brain capacity to understand complicated thangs like that!!! Also I don't want to take the time to for some reason...

9 hours ago, FriarFritz said:

Rule 14: never underestimate the inability of boys to understand girls

Will do. Girls tend to overthink things and also be indecisive when it comes to boys. If you say something remotely romantic and she likes you, or thinks that you like her, she will dissect the thing you said and think about it FOREVER.