Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

But people are scary sometimes.

Girls and boys can be equally annoying in their own ways. It seems like every single time I go to my locker there's a collection of girls around it and I have to wait for them to disperse. But then there were the boys in my history class that sat all around me who were talking about extremely inappropriate things, and that was awful. But thankfully the seating chart's different now. So they're all seperated.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

2 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Guys I can kinda officially be in this club now.

A girl told me that most boys are easy to read when they have crushes but I’m just as confusing as girls when it comes to that apparently.

Reveal hidden contents

Take that, confusing girls, now you know how I feel :P.

Oh, okay? I'm confusing to myself. What about that!

20 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Ummmm. You can’t BE in the club necessarily, but you can drop in if you like. And if the whisper hounds don’t find you first.

beware of them. 

I love dropping in without a good cause. My favorite pastime. 

Besides beware-ing the whisper hounds, do we get any other information about these creatures? One cannot just just ominously threaten someone and proceed to mic drop.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

do we get any other information about these creatures? One cannot just just ominously threaten someone and proceed to mic drop.

*smiles ominously* Oh... I THinK wE CaN

*whispering houndy noises proceed in the background* bE VeRY AFrAiD

13 minutes ago, Telrao said:

*smiles ominously* Oh... I THinK wE CaN

*whispering houndy noises proceed in the background* bE VeRY AFrAiD

Ok, the alternating capitalization and bolding got me. That was very funny to read. *Light applause noises* 

Because I dislike clutter I shall pick up Haly's dropped mic. *Mic grab* I get a free microphone, and even with the looming threat of murder dogs, I'm happy with this transaction.

42 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Ok, the alternating capitalization and bolding got me. That was very funny to read. *Light applause noises* 

Because I dislike clutter I shall pick up Haly's dropped mic. *Mic grab* I get a free microphone, and even with the looming threat of murder dogs, I'm happy with this transaction.

The hounds just don’t like when you sing. When MALES sing. Don’t sing and you’re good.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

The hounds just don’t like when you sing. When MALES sing. Don’t sing and you’re good.

What if I feel the urge to go full Disney princess? In a much lower key of course.

Also the word male is in the word female, so one could say that applies to you ladies as well.

We have a room outside, just for you if you wanna sing Disney (it's called the Shed)

Pretty sure the hounds can't get you there, but you can never be sure "munches on another muffin*

Oh, and by the way, there are several whispering hounds in the backyard. Just so you know.

*Pulls out more muffins* Anybody else want another muffin?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

What kind of muffin? *Mr. Misting looks suspiciously at the muffins*

They are SPECIAL muffins - they turn into whatever flavour is your favourite!

*noms muffin* So goood

Edited by Telrao
120th post wooo