Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

For the longest storming time I couldn’t figure out what tea meant in the context and then a friend explained it during a conversation a few weeks ago.

Anyways who wants some from the guy with a 1 in charisma but somehow picked up a cursed jacket that gave him a +17?

spoilered for length:

Spoiler

So I used to have shoulder-length hair, dirty blonde, unkempt, etc. I have a jacket from my uncle, tracksuit-style and a friend of an… acquaintance and another friend thinks I’m cute (flattering… 😒[I really hope the sarcasm]) and so asks them for my number. They ask me and I have an Inkling of what’s going on, so I say yea, give ‘em my number, so they give it and I wait. A while later I get a text saying hi, I reply politely, just a standard “Hello, how are you today?” We talk for a while afterwards. A few days later, she sends a photo saying “I want you” and I jokingly say “In what occupation?” And she replies with “In boyfriend occupation, duh.” And I don’t know how to respond, so I say “lemme think on it.” The next day I (again, jokingly) ask “On a scale of one to criminal, how good of a person do you see yourself” and oh boy… turns out she’s literally done illegal things ._.

Spoilered for potentially sensitive topics:

Spoiler

Posession and use of illicit substances

Underage drinking without permission
(I’m pretty sure Texas laws let people under 21 drink a small amount in their own home under direct supervision by a parent)

Using someone else’s credit card
(Most likely without permission)

Smoking in a no-smoking area.

Needless to say I haven’t spoken to them since. ***This was last year***

So before asking the person I like out I’m going check and make sure they don’t do any of the things in the secondary spoiler.

9 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

For the longest storming time I couldn’t figure out what tea meant in the context and then a friend explained it during a conversation a few weeks ago.

Wait what. What context? Does it mean something besides the drink?

I feel like I should either know this already or shouldn't be asking at all lol.

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Wait what. What context? Does it mean something besides the drink?

I feel like I should either know this already or shouldn't be asking at all lol.

yeah based on sticks response i agree with you

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

*sighs*

I haven't had tea in so longgggg

-_- 

On 4/22/2024 at 10:36 AM, Through The Living Glass said:

OH MY GOSH THAT'S AWESOME!!

So um.

Prom story from this past weekend.

So my bf showed up at my house, and obviously my mom wanted pictures, so she asked for his contact info. Nothing weird, right?

Well... *cough*:

My Mom: Hey [name], what's your last name?

Bf: Uh, [last name].

MM: *types into phone* Mm, that's a nice last name.

Me: *absolutely dies*

Parents. *sigh* 😑

Your mother is incredible!! Granted back when I was dating I was the one to make jokes like that. 

4 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Yeahhhhh, toooootally... :ph34r:

*Understands that this is merely one instance and doesn't make the person*

*Also is still dying at the joke*

On 4/22/2024 at 10:46 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Anyways who wants some from the guy with a 1 in charisma but somehow picked up a cursed jacket that gave him a +17?

spoilered for length:

Hide contents

So I used to have shoulder-length hair, dirty blonde, unkempt, etc. I have a jacket from my uncle, tracksuit-style and a friend of an… acquaintance and another friend thinks I’m cute (flattering… 😒[I really hope the sarcasm]) and so asks them for my number. They ask me and I have an Inkling of what’s going on, so I say yea, give ‘em my number, so they give it and I wait. A while later I get a text saying hi, I reply politely, just a standard “Hello, how are you today?” We talk for a while afterwards. A few days later, she sends a photo saying “I want you” and I jokingly say “In what occupation?” And she replies with “In boyfriend occupation, duh.” And I don’t know how to respond, so I say “lemme think on it.” The next day I (again, jokingly) ask “On a scale of one to criminal, how good of a person do you see yourself” and oh boy… turns out she’s literally done illegal things ._.

Spoilered for potentially sensitive topics:

Hide contents

Posession and use of illicit substances

Underage drinking without permission
(I’m pretty sure Texas laws let people under 21 drink a small amount in their own home under direct supervision by a parent)

Using someone else’s credit card
(Most likely without permission)

Smoking in a no-smoking area.

Needless to say I haven’t spoken to them since. ***This was last year***

So before asking the person I like out I’m going check and make sure they don’t do any of the things in the secondary spoiler.

uh, yikes. that is... good job