Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mm. I wouldn't call myself a lady, but I am still a girl, so...

*looks back at older pages* What is this thread? 😂 I see a lot of relationship advice and guy/girl differing opinions, cupcakes made from broken souls, and just a lot of RP-ing in general with exploding chicken nuggets. *cough cough @Thaidakar the Ghostblood cough*

17 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

*looks back at older pages* What is this thread? 😂 I see a lot of relationship advice and guy/girl differing opinions, cupcakes made from broken souls, and just a lot of RP-ing in general with exploding chicken nuggets. *cough cough @Thaidakar the Ghostblood cough*

exploding chicken nuggets are perfectly normal. this thread is kind of an anything thread

2 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

XD hey, exploding chicken nuggets are always relevant.

Exploding Chicken Nuggets!?

Also Thaidakar could you do me a favor and make a post in the hair-color cult please? I need to send Stick her list of people she makes happy (she insists she doesn’t make people happy but I call false) and I don’t want to double post. Thanks, man.

So this is a chat for girls, right? And girls usually talk about tea, right? Well, boy do I have tea!!! 
Here are the bullet points:

- I’ve liked a guy for nearly 2 years

- we barely interacted until the end of last year

- we started texting (like A LOT) (like for hours every day a lot)

- I asked him to a dance as a bribing technique to make him come to creative writing club

- we went on the date

- the next Wednesday he told me he knew I like him and he likes me back

- all of our friends say we’re dating when we’re not

- he asked me to ModProm

- WE WENT TO MODPROM AND IT WAS MAGICAL!!!

4 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

So this is a chat for girls, right? And girls usually talk about tea, right? Well, boy do I have tea!!! 

- I asked him to a dance as a bribing technique to make him come to creative writing club

- we went on the date

- he asked me to ModProm

AAHHHHH THATS WONDERFUL

Just now, 2EmLee2 said:

It’s a church prom (short for modest prom)

Ooh, that sounds really fun and much better than a school dance! I’m really glad everything went so well! Hopefully it continues to go well.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

Ooh, that sounds really fun and much better than a school dance! I’m really glad everything went so well! Hopefully it continues to go well.

It was so fun, and so much better than a school dance!! And I also hope it goes well. Neither of us are allowed to date (as in have a boy/girlfriend) yet but he’s said that he likes me much more than other girls he’s liked, so much so that the day we’re finally allowed to date each other will be the happiest day of his life (unless we end up getting married. Then that’d be happier).

Just now, 2EmLee2 said:

It was so fun, and so much better than a school dance!! And I also hope it goes well. Neither of us are allowed to date (as in have a boy/girlfriend) yet but he’s said that he likes me much more than other girls he’s liked, so much so that the day we’re finally allowed to date each other will be the happiest day of his life (unless we end up getting married. Then that’d be happier).

It seems to me that it is already headed in a good direction :)

That’s awesome that he said that!

3 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

You basically already took wedding pictures.

A not-boyfriend boyfriend is still a boyfriend!

19 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

- we went on the date

- he asked me to ModProm

OH MY GOSH THAT'S AWESOME!!

So um.

Prom story from this past weekend.

So my bf showed up at my house, and obviously my mom wanted pictures, so she asked for his contact info. Nothing weird, right?

Well... *cough*:

My Mom: Hey [name], what's your last name?

Bf: Uh, [last name].

MM: *types into phone* Mm, that's a nice last name.

Me: *absolutely dies*

Parents. *sigh* 😑

Edited by Through The Living Glass