Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

Telrao smiles, then morphs into a cat. She purrs, then morphs back into an elf. "I am both. Elves, if allowed to be free, can bond with creatures. Some, like me, have the blessing of Change - they can transform into their bonded animal." Her smile falls. "That is the reason I could escape."

Edited by Telrao

Mr. Misting is carried into the room, he is obviously late because he is an animated hat. His modes of transportation are severely limited. 

Mr. Misting sees the board and his eyes(?) turn hard. "We're taking down ol' jolly saint slaver are we? You must know, that man is a monster. When the last group tried to take him down he stole their socks and hung them on the mantle; he threw snowballs at them, Elf style; he even put them on the naughty list!" Mr. Misting said as he began sobbing. "Sorry I just need a moment." After composing himself he continued. "I would know, I was on that team. The only surviving member." Mr. Misting grew quiet. 

"I was sent to the coal mines." *DUN, DUN, DUN* "Forced to mine with my captured friend from dawn until dusk. One day Ruldoph came by and beat up my friend, wishing him good tidings as they call it, and she didn't survive. I snapped after that. Using questionable logic I transferred my mind into this spiffy top hat and snuck out in Santa's sack of toys. Every day I seethe thinking about the injustice at Santa's workshop."

"I'm in." Mr. Misting said after his long winded parody of a backstory. 

Edited by Mr. Misting

4 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"I'm in." Mr. Misting said after his long backstory. 

"Thank you, Mr Misting." Telrao says as she towards the whiteboard. She wipes a tear from her eye. "We definitely need more members in this team." She scribbles Team members onto the board in pink, then adds Telrao, Mr Misting in purple beneath.

She nods and adds Insanity to the list.

Edited by Telrao

I will also join. I have heard most of the working elves want a union. We will avenge your friend, Mr.Misting.

Those reindeer will suffer. HAHAHAHAHaaHhAhAHhHahHahHAHhhaaaaaaaAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!

In your face RP's! I refuse to do it in the RP way!! *more crazy laughter*

Edited by Potato's Wit

The bengal tiger rises from the floor.

"I at first found this funny, but only because I've been waging a one tiger war against him for centuries. I am one of the few left of my species. They originally helped me in this war, but they have all lost their lives in this effort. And only I am left."

Wizard bows his head in remeberance of all his friends lost in this age old war.

Telrao nods solemnly. She remembers her family, her friends... everybody. Starved and slaving away all year... just to die early.

"Indeed, my friends. This is not just a war against evil. This is for vengeance."

She writes Potato, Wizard underneath Team members. She then adds (in GOLD marker) Vengeance and Redemption! Across the top of the whiteboard.

"Alright. I have a very loose gameplan. I, being an elf who had previously worked in the Factory have a vast knowledge of the factory and the accompanying buildings." She points to Mr Misting. "And you have knowledge of the coal mines - which are situated close by to the factory."

She pulls out a detail map of the North Pole campus. In the very centre is Santa's Headquarters, circled in red. "Our goal is to get here." 

Should I move this to a different thread? Or is this fine?

Edited by Telrao

Telrao adds Bookwym under Team Members, then in bright scarlet marker Outposts - candy cane shooters. Festive cheer DEATH. Then in green Equipment - broomsticks and invisibility cloaks. Then in bold, black letters Santa using Hemalurgy. Counteraction - Mistborn!

She turns to Bookwyrm. "Do you know any Windrunners we could hire? Are there any in this room?" She quickly scribbles Windrunners! in bright cyan.

Edited by Telrao

Telrao quickly nods. "Good point, Wizard. That is why we need Mr Misting's experience in the coal mines. If we can tunnel into there, we can then disguise ourselves as miners, and make our way to the factory." She taps a schematic of the factory that she had somehow placed on the wall when no one was looking. "From here, I can go ahead and clear the way in my cat form. They keep uniforms in the lower levels." she paused for a moment. "Shapeshifters would be extremely useful."

7 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insanity raises her hand. "I can shapeshift as long as it isn't my original form. And it's still a human-like creature."

"Excellent. Insanity can go with me in an elf form."

Telrao writes Infiltration - Insa and Telrao on the board in a lovely mint colour. "We've got infiltration - we need distraction. @Shining Silhouette, would you be up for that? It's dangerous."

Should I make an RP thread? This is kinda taking over...

Edited by Telrao