Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Though I have seen all of Rings of Power, which I thought was awesome.

*Hisses violently despite being in human form* "The Amazon series? This is sacrilege!" *Pulls out elvish longbow & nocks arrow onto the string* "Take. it. back."

*Hisses again*

*Chanting*

"They ignore sacred history wrote
By Tolkien, the Originator.
Characters added, characters lost,
Plotline twisted, given to rot,
In the pit of adaptions that despair,
Never exposed to the air."

*Stands and paces*

"Six thousand years of History,
Warped by Amazon's hands,
Broken, twisted, DESTORYED.
Evil now permeates the lands."

Edited by Telrao

*Hears Insa with cat hearing* "I would throw them at people and devour the ones I kept gleefully" *satisfyingly opens A guide to Tolkien by David Day* "This... is actually good. I stole it from a book sorting thing on Urban Mission." *laughs gleefully*

11 hours ago, Telrao said:

*Hisses again*

*Chanting*

"They ignore sacred history wrote
By Tolkien, the Originator.
Characters added, characters lost,
Plotline twisted, given to rot,
In the pit of adaptions that despair,
Never exposed to the air."

*Stands and paces*

"Six thousand years of History,
Warped by Amazon's hands,
Broken, twisted, DESTORYED.
Evil now permeates the lands."

I also like Rings of Power don't kill me but this makes good points and is also a very impressive poem!

14 hours ago, Telrao said:

Telrao, now in her human form, nods. "That's true." She takes another bite of muffin and settles down onto a beanbag, collecting her copy of The Fellowship of the Ring
"Anyone wanna talk Tolkien?"

YES! YESYESYESYESYES!

14 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I've only read and seen Fellowship. Nothing past that. I seriously need to work on that.

... You WHAT?!?

4 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

...You stole a book? Successfully?  I think I know a few people who might want to take notes from you...

Technically - my sanity rests on this - technically I didn't steal it. This was a book-sorting centre. People donate books they no longer want, and these people recycle, reuse, or sell them for charities. They did say that we could take some books... and I took two. But I didn't tell anyone. But... y'know... technically not stealing?

Oh, a LOT. The massive scale of these wings would require several major arteries to keep them functional. In that fact, you would lose an extreme amount of blood, while also being in excruciating pain. It would be like ripping both your arms off simultaneously.

Yeah. It's a lot of fun. Let's see in this story alone, one character is an assassin assigned to kill her own best friends (and possibly some of her family I haven't decided yet), one is one of the aforementioned best friends and is very close to being stabbed, then there is the wings person, there is a guy who witnesses the angel wings things. Other characters have had their entire military units die except for them, held hostage by their own parents, and taken away from parents at a young age and growing up on their own. 

Traumatizing characters is way too fun. 

Ooof - is that why Wizard's an immortal tiger boi now?

And like, in my stories, I generally avoid trauma - but I might have something in mind for traumatizing Telrao in my short story series. Maybe. Then I'd have to put a content warning, and those are annoying.

We aren't really on the topic of swearing or muffins anymore, but I have a topic to Uɴɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

I swear using:

• Storms
  • Scud
  • Pretty standard, I know
  • But here's where it gets exciting
  • Spud
  • Scudmuffins
  • Spudmuffins

They're really good fake curse words.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed