Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

2 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

We aren't really on the topic of swearing or muffins anymore, but I have a topic to Uɴɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

I swear using:

• Storms
  • Scud
  • Pretty standard, I know
  • But here's where it gets exciting
  • Spud
  • Scudmuffins
  • Spudmuffins

They're really good fake curse words.

absolutely agree

2 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

We aren't really on the topic of swearing or muffins anymore, but I have a topic to Uɴɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

I swear using:

• Storms
  • Scud
  • Pretty standard, I know
  • But here's where it gets exciting
  • Spud
  • Scudmuffins
  • Spudmuffins

They're really good fake curse words.

Personally I use the swear words "crap" and "beep". Though I have to say, these are quality curse words.

6 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Traumatizing characters is way too fun. 

6 hours ago, Telrao said:

And like, in my stories, I generally avoid trauma - but I might have something in mind for traumatizing Telrao in my short story series. Maybe. Then I'd have to put a content warning, and those are annoying.

*Awkward laughing.* I would never severely scar a character. I couldn't even imagine going for the most broken people ever when writing. 

Though I have to say, conflicts are the core of all storytelling and that is why I love to have characters that are filled to the brim with inner conflicts. I maybe go overboard when traumatizing characters but it never hurts to have more fictional suffering. For example one of my favorite story I have written is just me pushing a sad old man to the brink of his emotional and mental stability via traumatizing flowery language and confusing plot (link below if for some odd reason you actually want to read it). 

I really like messing with characters if you couldn't tell.

"It certainly is a roleplay, my good humans!" Telrao stands, still in her human form, and pulls out a whiteboard from nowhere. She holds many different coloured markers in her hands.

"Alright!" She exclaims to the room. "Who want to overthrow the Lord Ruler?"

Telrao places her hands behind her back as she paces in front of the white board.

"The Lord Ruler, the Man. The one we work for, slave for. And for what purpose?" She growls. "To earn a good life? There are homeless people more happy than we - the ones who live in comfort - are. There is very little information on him, but all that I know is this."

She pulls out a massive map of the world and tacks it onto the wall. Telrao points at the North Pole. "He lives here, and he gives children presents every year to placate their selfish desires. He moves without being seen - he forces elves to slave for him creating these selfish gifts."

She writes The Plan to murder Santa on the whiteboard. "Our goal is to conquer what has never been conquered before - the Lord Ruler, the Man, Santa." She throws muffins to everyone.

"Any questions?"

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I understand that, just the idea that Santa is TLR is hilarious to me and so it translated to Wizard a bit.

You're welcome :P 

Telrao scribbles "Wizard thinks this is funny" in purple marker in the corner, and adds an exact replica of the Telrao stick figure next to it.

"Anything else?"

Edited by Telrao