2 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I'm sorry but I don't remember it.

Do all of you guys have tons of brothers and sisters? Is this a MotCoJCotLDS thing?

I have 4 siblings, one brother. Kind of. 

1 minute ago, FriarFritz said:

Spicy chocolate.

Favorite kids' show?

Miraculous Ladybug.

13 hours ago, Condensation said:

How long is your longest post?

Probably this long:

Meanwhile, the candy army regrouped for a second assault. Their leader, a chocolate bunny the size of a building, shouted out with a voice that could crack mountains: "Begin the ritual! summon the gods of high-fructose corn syrup and sugar! bring forth the sacrifices!" Several fruits and veggies unfortunate enough to be captured were carried out, wrapped in chains made of candy cane, by a horde of chanting jelly-babies and gummy bears.  The oranges were led into a presser, were all the sugar was squeezed out of them. The apple's seeds were ripped out of their chests to make cyanide, and the corn's blood was used to create high-fructose corn syrup. All of these horrifying ingredients were mixed, then dumped into the dreaded soda volcano. A hush fell over the crowd of watching candy, as the volcano began to bubble violently. A whirling tornado of sugar burst out of the volcano, followed by an eruption of corn syrup: 

"Why have you summoned us?" the two gods said in harmony.  "Who DARES interrupt our slumber?"  Shaking slightly, the chocolate bunny managed to answer in a strong  voice: "It is I, the leader of the candy, whom you empowered so that all may fall before us. We have entered into battle against the forces of healthiness, and though they were aided by several narrators, we managed to slay a narrator, Rosharan A.C., as well as slaying a good number of their forces and demolishing the breadmunk HQ. I summon you to beg your guidance, as their forces, though they suffered a defeat, are still mighty. We require a new champion capable of distracting the narrators." The gods rumbled, considering the chocolate bunny's words. Finally, they spoke: "We will aid thee in thine quest. As one mix of healthy with unhealthy was so successful, we shall do so again. Bring us one of your captives, and we shall turn them to our side" A captive apple was quickly rushed forwards, and chained to a rock before the twin gods. The apple barely had time to scream before it was consumed by the sugar. the watching candy could barely make out it's form, thrashing and jerking amidst the hail of sugar. When it was over, the apple had transformed into a humanoid made of gum a hundred feet tall, with a tag that read: "apple flavored gum! flavor lasts indefinitely!" The watching crowd started to cheer, but they cut off as the gum beast was covered by a gush of high-fructose corn syrup. When the torrent ended, the beast was now almost as tall as the volcano itself. It was coated in a thick armor of glowing lollipop, with a blade and shield made of candy cane, each easily larger than a building. It roared, with a sound that echoed throughout the thread, causing earthquakes and tsunami's, leveling buildings, and cracking mountains. If the mimes had not recently reinforced the barrier between around TLT, then the entire 17th shard would have shook. 

"We have created for you a champion unmatched" the dual gods proclaimed. "It is unmatched in strength, and utterly loyal to the forces of the unhealthy. It can control his size at will, and is highly resistant to narratorial energies. It cannot be stopped by a single sentence from a narrator, although it is not completely immune to their powers. It exudes an aura of purest unhealthium, and can create legions of soldiers at a whim. Is this champion suitable for you?" The leader of the candy smiled. "Yes, my lords, this will do most nicely. Those narrators won't know what hit them!" He turned to his lieutenants, smiling. "Prepare our forces for a full assault on Vegtium city." Looking back at his forces, he shouted: "WE MARCH TONIGHT!"

(I spent like twenty minutes finding this)

What is the worst breach of forum etiquette you have committed on the 17th Shard?

4 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Campground!! 

What are you looking forward to most this week?

Modified EFY with friends from school! 

Mountains or beach or other similar?

Edited by Mist

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Considering that I’m going to the beach tomorrow, I’ll say beach, but normally it would be mountains. I visit the GSM National Park fairly often. 

Are you aware of Homestar Runner?

Barely.

Beverage of choice? 

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Ginger ale. I love that stuff for no apparent reason.

What’s your favorite thing to do (excluding reading and sharding)?

Cross-country skiing. Or maybe downhill.

Favorite fruit?

3 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Celsius? Or do you just really like it cold?

Never worn ‘em, so no.

What’s your favorite national park?

Celsius 

1 minute ago, Mist said:

Probably Bryce Canyon.

Sandals or shoes?

Shoes

Least favorite mountain?

Edited by Darkfinder

5 minutes ago, Mist said:

Probably Bryce Canyon.

Sandals or shoes?

Have you been to all the national parks in Utah? I’ve only been to a couple, but I think that Zion’s might be my favorite. And, considering it’s 11:14, I’d have to say  night owl.

White, dark, or milk chocolate?

5 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Have you been to all the national parks in Utah? I’ve only been to a couple, but I think that Zion’s might be my favorite. And, considering it’s 11:14, I’d have to say  night owl.

White, dark, or milk chocolate?

Milk. I don't think I've been to Canyonlands.

4 minutes ago, Darkfinder said:

Dark chocolate

Day or night? 

Night.

Poetry or prose?