1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Something that I really need to get around to watching more of, because it's storming awesome.

World's weirdest phenomenon? (in your opinion)

The Great Filter! Or how bigger animals don't get cancer! Or how it took us humans thousands of years to develop big enough brains to have finally figured out that becoming intelligent was probably the most evolutionarily stupid thing we've ever done.

Best kind of hat?

44 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

I would suggest not making her read your tiger's curse make out stuff. Then she will be nice to you!

Edit: my question is who out of condensation, mist, and vapor is the oldest?

Mist (me!).

Deja vu, maybe. 

Flame on!

What languages do you know? 

Edited by Mist

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

Mist (me!).

Deja vu, maybe. 

Flame on!

What languages do you know? 

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The Great Filter! Or how bigger animals don't get cancer! Or how it took us humans thousands of years to develop big enough brains to have finally figured out that becoming intelligent was probably the most evolutionarily stupid thing we've ever done.

Best kind of hat?

Ninja'd, much?

Are you a nerd?

Yes. The biggest Gerdork (Geek, nerd, dork combo) you'll ever meet.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Best kind of hat?

I know I'm late to this question, but ALL OF THEM. Seriously, I love hats. There's a reason Queen has such a unique hat. I want all of my RP characters to have recognizable hats, but I've only given Queen and Hugo (who I haven't used yet) hats...

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Well, theatre/drama is part of the arts, so, yes. Also, I try to draw and am halfway decent. Trying to improve.

Favorite flower?

I love tulips, and roses, and gladiolus, and marigolds, and mums, and cherry tree blossoms, and poppies, and snapdragons and... I really love flowers.

Best bicycle color?

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Well, theatre/drama is part of the arts, so, yes. Also, I try to draw and am halfway decent. Trying to improve.

Favorite flower?

Kindness answered this one, but I'm going to anyways. "Japan Rose," because it's meaning super salty. Here's a link to a bunch of flowers and their meanings.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

I love tulips, and roses, and gladiolus, and marigolds, and mums, and cherry tree blossoms, and poppies, and snapdragons and... I really love flowers.

Best bicycle color?

Mine is black, orange, and red, so that!

What would you wish for if you found a genie?

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Kindness answered this one, but I'm going to anyways. "Japan Rose," because it's meaning super salty. Here's a link to a bunch of flowers and their meanings.

Mine is black, orange, and red, so that!

What would you wish for if you found a genie?

Probably kindness and no more war, something like that.  If I got three, also the ability to interact with book characters.

Marshmallows how?

Edited by Spren of Kindness

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

I was wrong. We are not the same person.

It's a different dimension, there are going to be differences. Megan and Firefight are extremely different, but still the same person.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

But curry though! I love curry!

Just now, Darkfinder said:

Curry is great, one of my favorite foods

I'm sorry!! I don't know why I don't like curry, I just don't. I also don't like very many spicy foods.

Now, back on track. Favorite ice cream?

Just now, DramaQueen said:

I'm sorry!! I don't know why I don't like curry, I just don't. I also don't like very many spicy foods.

Now, back on track. Favorite ice cream?

Caramel ice cream

Favorite curry?

Edited by Darkfinder