6 hours ago, Condensation said:

someone calling a company for solar panels.

Do you have a hammock?

Yes I do. It’s for camping and I’ve only used it once or twice. I cannot fall asleep in a hammock, those few camping trips were awful. They were quite a while ago however, so I’m thinking of trying the hammock again next time we go camping in a place with trees. 

What is the most overrated book?

37 minutes ago, Danex said:

What is the most overrated book?

Hmmm.... I always thought that Harry Potter. It’s not bad, but it isn’t high on my favorite books list. I mean, I got bored a lot of times while reading, but maybe it’s because I watched it on an TV before reading.

If you could learn one language really, really good what it would be?

4 hours ago, Emi said:

Hmmm.... I always thought that Harry Potter. It’s not bad, but it isn’t high on my favorite books list. I mean, I got bored a lot of times while reading, but maybe it’s because I watched it on an TV before reading.

If you could learn one language really, really good what it would be?

Probably Spanish. It would just be downright useful in the US, considering it’s the second most used language. 

What’s your favorite kind of cereal?

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Probably Spanish. It would just be downright useful in the US, considering it’s the second most used language. 

What’s your favorite kind of cereal?

Life!

Whats the singular of cereal? (Like if I want only one piece. One pebble? Grain? Kernel?) 

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

A flake, perhaps?

Given the chance, would you go scuba diving?

Definitely. It looks really awesome. Being able to breathe underwater? Yes please. 

Nintendo, Xbox, or PlayStation? 

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Favorite Nintendo game?

Ughh don’t make me choose! Maybe Smash Bro’s Ultimate? Botw is great too... ugh. And then there’s all the Pokémon games. I dunno if I can pick just one, they’re all so different. Maybe I can do top 5.

okay, in so particular order, these are my favorites

Smash Ultimate
Breath of the wild 
Pokémon Emerald 
Twilight Princess 
Minish Cap

(acnh gets honorable mention)

What is a sandwich and what isn’t a sandwich?

5 minutes ago, Danex said:

Ughh don’t make me choose! Maybe Smash Bro’s Ultimate? Botw is great too... ugh. And then there’s all the Pokémon games. I dunno if I can pick just one, they’re all so different. Maybe I can do top 5.

okay, in so particular order, these are my favorites

Smash Ultimate
Breath of the wild 
Pokémon Emerald 
Twilight Princess 
Minish Cap

(acnh gets honorable mention)

What is a sandwich and what isn’t a sandwich?

A sandwich needs to have bread.  No bread, no sandwich.

What is the oldest hat you own?

6 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Iz from motherland

Am I A Fish?!?!?*

*Having an existential crisis 

Umm, probably not tbh. Fish don’t have thumbs or fingers or hands so they can’t type. And they don’t speak so that can’t use text to speech. And they live underwater so a computer wouldn’t work anyway. Sorry, but all the evidence points to being a non-fish. 

Favorite type of donut?

1 minute ago, Danex said:

Umm, probably not tbh. Fish don’t have thumbs or fingers or hands so they can’t type. And they don’t speak so that can’t use text to speech. And they live underwater so a computer wouldn’t work anyway. Sorry, but all the evidence points to being a non-fish.

*Existential crisis worsening*

15 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

I actually don't like donuts. They're like bagels trying to be cake, and failing miserably. Or like deep-fried oreos what forgot the oreo bit, the part that makes the whole thing worthwhile.

Favourite Pixar movie?

Up, though that can definitely change.

I’ll ask the same question because I’m curious, 

Favorite Pixar movie?

Coco is great, much feels. 
I also really liked Onward but apparently that’s a controversial opinion 
Wall-E is one of the greatest movies ever. 

I am also curious so same question 3 times in a row!

What is your favorite Pixar movie?

9 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Up, though that can definitely change.

I’ll ask the same question because I’m curious, 

Favorite Pixar movie?

Ugh, how to answer my own question. I think right now it's Ratatouille, because I just watched an in-depth analysis that really deepened my understanding of it. But The Incredibles is also great. So is Finding Nemo. And Up. And WALL-E. And Inside Out. And Cars. And all the Toy Stories. And Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University. And...yeah, one of those probably has been or will be my favorite at some time.

Haven't watched Coco, but I hear it's a fantastic film. Onward is great, probably just under top tier. The Good Dinosaur was an abomination that should never have existed.

Let's just keep it going: Anyone else, favorite Pixar movie?

1 minute ago, FriarFritz said:

Ugh, how to answer my own question. I think right now it's Ratatouille, because I just watched an in-depth analysis that really deepened my understanding of it. But The Incredibles is also great. So is Finding Nemo. And Up. And WALL-E. And Inside Out. And Cars. And all the Toy Stories. And Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University. And...yeah, one of those probably has been or will be my favorite at some time.

Haven't watched Coco, but I hear it's a fantastic film. Onward is great, probably just under top tier. The Good Dinosaur was an abomination that should never have existed.

I agree with pretty much everything you just said. Watch Coco, I loved that movie.

10 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

Nemo.

Not because I thought it was the greatest. But because I have a cameo.

For the sake of the chain:

Favorite Pixar Movie?

5 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Nemo.

Not because I thought it was the greatest. But because I have a cameo.

For the sake of the chain:

Favorite Pixar Movie?

Cars, because it's the only one I can remember watching that's from Pixar.

And now, to break the chain, because I'm annoying like that: favorite weird fact?