The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Keranne Regium

A wielder of Saidin, gone quite mad from the taint from using the One Power during the time all… that was going on. *waves indistinctly to stack of Wheel of Time books on bedside table.* Looks about 25-ish, though is very, very much older than that. Has sleek black hair and angular facial features, as well as deep blue eyes. Has the tendency to laugh at inopportune times. Travels the multiverse, messing with things somewhat aimlessly.

I will do RP tomorrow. Patience, my friends. *evil laugh*

*cracks knuckles* No one is going to care about this, but no one is stopping me so ima just do it.

Oh, and here le sheet, even though I feel like a good few––meaning two––of you know who I’m talking about.

Spoiler

Name: Yulong “Q” Qianshe

Pronouns: she/her

Nationality: Zvsoan; Meidese Native

Appearance: She has short dark blue hair, that goes a little past her jawline. Her eyes are a piercing sapphire blue. Though she is relatively small, Q still poses as a threat when provoked. She does wear lighter clothing, but usually has a skin tight suit underneath in case of emergencies. Q rarely smiles; does not mean that she always scowling or glaring at people, but she mostly has an indifferent expression when she doesn’t decide to glare. When she does smile, literally everyone can tell and feel a difference.

Personality: Often stays away from people, but is loyal to a fault. She often blames herself for most everything that happens. She’s not one that yearns to get close to everyone she meets, but she does feel an obligation to protect those she doesn’t fight against.

Mystic? Yes

Type of Mystic: Purebred Deathgranter

Backstory: Uhh, I’m going to point ya to the Google Docs I have linked in the Zvso rp, or just look at some SU I’ve made in the past if you really want to know about her past.

Q faced the swirling white portal in front of her. She couldn’t see beyond it, but she never expected that there would be anything to see where she was going. Taking a step towards the portal, she hesitated. Q looked down at her hand, seeing her hand soaked in blood for spare a moment before disappearing. It trembled and so did she. It’d been a long while since she’d actually been… nervous. It wasn’t like she hadn’t done this before, it was just… different. She found herself taking that step back, bringing her hand to herself.

A hand held her shoulder gently.

“Elysia…” Q started, flashes of her past flickering into reality.

“I know,” Elysia Byrd said, sounding grim. “But Creed saw you. No one else.”

She’s right, Krow piped up.

And Q knew that. It still felt terrifying. She’s been through a lot, lost a lot, now she needed to leave what she did have for something Creed said was crucial. It didn’t take away the blood, though. Q still swam in it, drowning in it at times. It constantly lapped at her ankles, growing in size when she focused on it. It was hard to not focus on it, with all the bodies it brought: Bodies of those she loves or had once loved, and even those she’d worked with. It seemed that every time she fought, something new was added to the blood, and to what kept her up at night.

What if this was going to go through like last time? What if she failed? What if she got close to more people, and they ended up betraying her or worse? What if––

Yulong, Mors said, penetrating her thoughts. Deep breaths.

But what if the worst happens? Yulong argued, frantic. What if I can’t save them? What if I’m not the one? What if––

Deep breaths. Please.

Taking in and exhaling a shaky breath, Q’s shoulders loosened and the blood retreated, for now. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to tell Elysia she was fine. Elysia’s hand lifted, letting her go.

Q walked up and stepped into the portal, looking back to see Elysia wave farewell.

. . .

The Inbetween was empty, as usual. Her footsteps echoed off the non-existent walls, forever trapped in the endless white. The first time she’d been, it had been blinding, but it was only a squint away from adjusting. What was different about this time was that she wasn’t in those stupid robes and actually in the clothes she’d been wearing beforehand, everything in its place.

Q raised her head, silently cursing herself. “Highness!” she called out, against her best wishes. “Highness, get your Lightn’ rear in gear and show yourself!”

Not two seconds pass, and a figure formed in front of her. He, of course, had white robes on like any other normal person would Q scowled at the person, who only grinned back.

“Yulong Qianshe. To what do I owe the pleasure?” His Highness said, his voice smooth. “Miss me already?”

“Shut up,” Q seethed. “You know Lightn’ well why I’m here.”

Highness waved his hand in the air, a swirling portal appearing off to the left; light blue this time. “Yes yes, whatever,” he sighed. “Just remember what I’ve said about love, no matter if it be in a platonic or romantic way. You know that everyone will betray you.”

Q ignored him, marching towards the portal.

“Don’t blame me when you come running back,” Highness called out right as she stepped through.

. . .

Q immediately begins scowling when she walks out of the portal. Of course there were already people here, but at the foot of a mountain? She couldn’t tell where in Ko’ad’s name she was, but it didn’t look like a place for her to be in right then. Instinctively, she ducked behind some cover, watching the people talk amongst themselves then pointing her gaze to what seemed like to be guards. She couldn’t pick out any weapons, but Q’s fingers were already itching towards her knives, but she stopped herself.

Hmm, you remember what Creed said?

I have a general idea.

Then what’s stopping you?

Q didn’t respond, continuing to observe the onlookers. She stayed in the shadows, feeling the darkness comfort her as she crouched lower. Q remained quiet, silently planning out her plan of action.

Since Fadran's bullying me into this, I suppose I'm obliged to give it my best effort.

Spoiler

Name: Vora

Pronouns: She/her

Appearance: Very short (think 4'9) dark-skinned girl with waist-length dark brown hair and murky green eyes. Burn scars cover her back and the back of her arms.  Typically dressed in a tunic and shorts.
Personality: Straightforward and brutally honest. Fiercely protective of those she cares about.

Skills/abilities: Highly athletic, skilled unarmed fighter, good with numbers. Possesses the ability to heal people, including herself, by making direct contact with them.

Backstory: I don't wanna write it out right now Definitely a secret or something

1 hour ago, Fallapede said:

Hide contents

Appearance: Very short (think 4'9) dark-skinned girl with waist-length dark brown hair and murky green eyes. Burn scars cover her back and the back of her arms.  Typically dressed in a tunic and shorts.
Personality: Straightforward and brutally honest. Fiercely protective of those she cares about.

Skills/abilities: Highly athletic, skilled unarmed fighter, good with numbers. Possesses the ability to heal people, including herself, by making direct contact with them.

Backstory: I don't wanna write it out right now Definitely a secret or something

Your character is 4'9? That's my exact height. That's why I make all my characters tall :D

Edited by Elf

Name: Bryson

Species: Human

Planet/Universe: One I made up two seconds ago (so nothing in particular)

Abilities: Semi-standard wizard magic, but underdeveloped.

Appearance: Tall and thin, flat brown hair. Mature and stoic, but mid-20s in Earth years. Wears half-moon spectacles on occasion.

Other: A nerdy sort of person, works as a resistance guard because he doesn’t like to show his talents with science and research. He doesn’t use his magic very much for this reason, which is why it’s pretty underdeveloped. He’s surprisingly good in a fight, all things considered.

I’ll RP properly later but I wanted to get this out there.

Keranne was bored. Being immortal was hard - eventually, you would have to run out of things to do. He touched the One Power, flicking between universes as one would surf channels. There was a man falling off a burning lighthouse, a boy playing with his stuffed tiger, a woman walking through a crumbling world.

None of it was at all interesting.

Finally, he landed in a futuristic-looking hallway, with a group of people talking to one another. It looked like they had a very interesting story to tell. Keranne liked that. He liked that very much. “Hi there,” he said, grinning.

“Keranne Regium, High Lord of Tear, Protector of Hathsin, honorary Smedry, Most Ancient of Babathranam, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Seriously, I think my total number of titles must have passed two or three thousand by now. You can just call me Keranne, or Ker, if you’d like. I’m here to meddle with your story.”

18 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

Q didn’t respond, continuing to observe the onlookers. She stayed in the shadows, feeling the darkness comfort her as she crouched lower. Q remained quiet, silently planning out her plan of action.

*Starts brainstorming how to bring Ellis into all this*

11 hours ago, Fallapede said:
  Hide contents

Looks good!

6 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Keranne was bored. Being immortal was hard - eventually, you would have to run out of things to do. He touched the One Power, flicking between universes as one would surf channels. There was a man falling off a burning lighthouse, a boy playing with his stuffed tiger, a woman walking through a crumbling world.

None of it was at all interesting.

Finally, he landed in a futuristic-looking hallway, with a group of people talking to one another. It looked like they had a very interesting story to tell. Keranne liked that. He liked that very much. “Hi there,” he said, grinning.

"Hello." Fadran blinked. People were dropping out of nowhere like flies. "Umm... I'd kinda prefer it if our story wasn't meddled with, thank you very much."

38 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Make a character, have them pop out of nowhere, call it a day.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hello." Fadran blinked. People were dropping out of nowhere like flies. "Umm... I'd kinda prefer it if our story wasn't meddled with, thank you very much."

“Beggars can’t be choosers!” Ker bopped Fadran on the nose thrice. “Boop!” 

56 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Listen..." Fadran pulled their arm off. "I don't know who you are, but appearing out of nowhere and calling me a moron isn't exactly the best way to introduce yourself. If you're just going to be a jerk then I'd prefer it if you left."

“Ah, but you misunderstand me! I’m not a jerk, my friend, just brutally honest! I come off as a jerk when I’m first introduced, but after a few seasons, you’ll learn to love me.” Ker patted Fadran on the head.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes