The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm just gonna have to ask for a little less meta. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with it; it just kinda illegitimatizes other characters and sets yourself apart as, like, "too" special; which is pretty much the only thing I'd like to avoid in this thread.

Oh, okay. I’ll cut the pages thing. Is that alright? So, he’s not fully omnipotent, but he knows about television and sees everything as a “story.”

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

18 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

“Ah, but you misunderstand me! I’m not a jerk, my friend, just brutally honest! I come off as a jerk when I’m first introduced, but after a few seasons, you’ll learn to love me.” Ker patted Fadran on the head.

Fadran moved away. They were probably right, of course; that's how it went with Icona, anyway. "Alright. But if you're going to stick around, then please stop with the whole physical contact thing."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran moved away. They were probably right, of course; that's how it went with Icona, anyway. "Alright. But if you're going to stick around, then please stop with the whole physical contact thing."

“Whatever you say, sir!” Ker laughed again, then grinned.

I can play multiple characters you say? Well here's the first.

/Test/

/[subject:countdown3]Commence/

<3>

<2>

<1>

/Initiate[subject:transferance][target:<Earth>/

<ERROR>

<EARTH>=[STATUS:UNFOUND]

/Switch[subject:initiation <Plan B>]/

<Plan B> = /Locate[target: <Nearest Universe>]/

Target = [status:located]

/Initiate[subject:transferrance]/

[Status:complete]

Setallon's lifeless body fell to the floor.

/Initiate[subject:revitalization]/

One of the tubes on his incredibly large backpack emptied. "Well, this isn't Earth, is it. I can't fathom how I got here. He glanced at the device on his wrist. The red tube started emptying at the same time the yellow tube, which was currently half full, filled back up. "Error!? How in the multiverse was there an error!?! That was simple, routine task and you still couldn't do it right? You stupid, useless machine!" He pushed the off button violently, then looked around. "Who are you looking at!?!"

Alisa watched them all from a distance. They were ridiculously silly. So she obviously had to go meet them. 

She walked up to the one they called Fadran, but she pretended not to know his name. "Hey. What are you called?" , she asked him. 

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by Elf

I'm so so sorry for how haphazardly I'm going to insert my character; I know if it was me, I'd be kinda pissed about a ton of characters just appearing. 

Name: Pearl Blaze 
Appearances: About average height at 5'5'', with paper-pale skin, amber-colored eyes, and short blonde hair. She has Asian features, and wears crop tops with jackets and skirts, along with heeled boots. She looks about 16/17 years old
Personality: Outgoing and curious
Skills: A very low-level Narrator with the ability to travel through mirrors. 

Name: Lucky Silver (goes by Silver)
Appearance: Latino features (black curly hair, dark eyes, tan skin), standing at 5'7''. Wears slacks and turquoise shirts buttoned down to expose his chest. Often wears suspenders, hats, and scarves. Looks about the same age as Pearl.
Personality: Incredibly lazy; sits around unless Pearl gets him off his butt. Has a deep fear of disappointing others.
Skills: Also a low-level Narrator. Unconsciously affects probability to his advantage

Details: Pearl is Star Celeste's* youngest daughter. After running away from her restrictive home, she came across Silver, who later saved her life on two occasions. She has since made up with her family, but opted to travel the multi-verse with her lover instead of staying safe at home. 

*Star Celeste is the main character of CBST, which you may or may not have heard of

Pearl could swear that Silver snored just to ignore her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her pillow, slapping the "sleeping" man with it. He kept his eyes closed, but giggled. "I'm sleeeeeeeepingggg," he protested. 

"No, you're not, Lazy Bones. Get. Up." She hit him with the pillow again, a grin on her face. 

"Mercy, cruel mistress!" Silver sat up and fought back with his fingers, tickling his companion. 

Pearl yelped. "Oh my Author, STOP!"

"Admit defeat first!"

Somehow, Pearl fought back between giggles. "Never!" The pair rolled around together, fighting for dominance, laughing all the way. Finally - panting, lying on the forest floor - they mutually surrendered. 

Only to find they were surrounded by a group of unknown figures.

10 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

“Whatever you say, sir!” Ker laughed again, then grinned.

"Thanks, now--"

9 hours ago, The Unknown Aon said:

One of the tubes on his incredibly large backpack emptied. "Well, this isn't Earth, is it. I can't fathom how I got here. He glanced at the device on his wrist. The red tube started emptying at the same time the yellow tube, which was currently half full, filled back up. "Error!? How in the multiverse was there an error!?! That was simple, routine task and you still couldn't do it right? You stupid, useless machine!" He pushed the off button violently, then looked around. "Who are you looking at!?!"

"--Um. You. What?"

9 hours ago, Elf said:

Alisa watched them all from a distance. They were ridiculously silly. So she obviously had to go meet them. 

She walked up to the one they called Fadran, but she pretended not to know his name. "Hey. What are you called?" , she asked him. 

"AH! I mean... hello. I'm, uh, Fadran." Fadran looked around. "Where in the world are all you coming--"

7 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Somehow, Pearl fought back between giggles. "Never!" The pair rolled around together, fighting for dominance, laughing all the way. Finally - panting, lying on the forest floor - they mutually surrendered. 

Only to find they were surrounded by a group of unknown figures.

"--WHAT IN THE MACROSMOS IS GOING ON?"

There was a bright flash of green light, and there stood a man with long blonde hair, bronze skin, in pitch-black nobleman's attire. Kelly scanned the area, but didn't recognize anything except for Fadran, leader of the Fellowship. Odd multiversal quirks tended to happen around that man, and by the looks of things, they were happening again.

"I'm back!"

Silver raised an eyebrow. "Ah, but I do not know who YOU are, so perhaps-"

"Silver."

"What?" He turned towards the girl, as if to look for permission. 

Pearl stood. She wore a long, pink t-shirt for pajamas. "We're travelers of the multi-verse. I'm Pearl, and this is Silver. And you are?"

Edited by Zephrun's Imperium