On 9/27/2022 at 10:45 AM, Shining Silhouette said:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah I actually haven't read that one

:ph34r::ph34r:

I haven’t read it yet… I watched the video, and it made me think. How many authors plan their sequels before they’re halfway through the first book of the first series? Am I the only one..? 
(I mean I bet Brandon does cuz he’s awesome but still)

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Hello fellow humans with fewer rights (and brain cells) than average.

Actually, because the brain stops developing shortly into adulthood and we are constantly losing brain cells, these humans have more than average brain mass.

5 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I am going to be graduating from this club within two weeks.

Nice! you'll be able to join the ranks of the adult club, which is way better than the non-adult club. Please take me back I'm barely an adult college is way too stressful.

On 10/8/2022 at 6:47 PM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Hello fellow humans with fewer rights (and brain cells) than average.

I may have fewer rights, but I'm pretty sure I have more brain cells (or just more efficient ones) than 98% of humanity.

• 3 weeks later...

Being young is great:

You typically don't have to worry about the bills.

You don't have to worry too much about getting fired.

You're naive, therefore you get a second chance sometimes.

At elementary school age you're pretty much carefree. 

etc. etc.

This is only generally

Being a teenager isn't always so great:

You are in an odd transition between being a child and being an adult, yet you are still a child. 

You have to worry about your future, even though you are at the worst stage of your life to be making such big descisions (such as your career path).

Your brain and body are going through several changes (teenagers' brains are all wack :)).

You might feel pressured in highschool because your future seems to depend on being good academically and socially. 

You're starting to branch away from your parents and are starting to form new ideas about the world which can be hard.

etc. etc. (add on if you have any more ideas)

I want to clarify: I'm not an adult yet, so I have no idea how many important things I missed about adulthood ;)

Edited by Cone Slice

18 hours ago, Cone Slice said:

Being young is great:

You typically don't have to worry about the bills.

You don't have to worry too much about getting fired.

You're naive, therefore you get a second chance sometimes.

At elementary school age you're pretty much carefree. 

etc. etc.

This is only generally

Being a teenager isn't always so great:

You are in an odd transition between being a child and being an adult, yet you are still a child. 

You have to worry about your future, even though you are at the worst stage of your life to be making such big descisions (such as your career path).

Your brain and body are going through several changes (teenagers' brains are all wack :)).

You might feel pressured in highschool because your future seems to depend on being good academically and socially. 

You're starting to branch away from your parents and are starting to form new ideas about the world which can be hard.

etc. etc. (add on if you have any more ideas)

I want to clarify: I'm not an adult yet, so I have no idea how many important things I missed about adulthood ;)

Great list! When does everyone think you officially turn into a teen? I want to know if I am considered one yet.

33 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes, but the Shard doesn't let people under the age of 13 be on the site at all.

Same with apps such as discord. I can see why though. My parents didn't let me have complete access to the internet until I was 14, which sucks because I could've been using it for a whole year more but whatever -_-.

Edited by Cone Slice