Who LOVES The Legend of Zelda!

Boomerang Guy

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

This is just your friendly reminder to

PLEASE SPOIL YOUR REACTIONS!!! Or really anything about the gameplay for now.

I'll second this.  I probably want to read them, but not immediately.

I just got mine, but won't be able to actually play it until this afternoon/evening.

Here are some spoiler thoughts that I've had from my few hours of playtime so far:

Spoiler

THE FUSE ABILITY IS   S O      G O O D

THE MASTER HAND ABILITY THING IS   S O    G O O D

PURAH IS   S O    H O T

LIKE-LIKES ARE   S O     A W F U L

*ahem*

some more... comprehensive points:

• love how we have so many more enemies. I was just horsing around (literally - on a horse), enjoying my ride... when suddenly I got jumped by a tree. A TREE.
  • They made the game less forgiving! The monsters are actually threatening, getting food effects actually matters, I'm not swimming in rupees... it's great.
  • ZELDA STOLE MY HOUSE
  • The game saves some of your filedata from BotW! I'm sure there are several examples, but I still have access to all my horses, and the photo for completing the Champions Ballad DLC is still in my Zelda's house.
  • There are caves! I've only explored one so far, and it didn't even have the freaky Gloom stuff in it... but there are caves! Yay!
  • Stamina restores slower. Huh.
  • THEY BROUGHT BACK BOMB FLOWERS.
  • I love how the world is familiar but still so very different. Lots of new stuff and lots of old stuff. Interesting that it seems like there aren't very many shrines, despite the fact that we're starting back at 3 Hearts and 1 Stamina Wheel.
  • The story! Obviously I haven't completed it yet but so far it's like - WOW. There's an ACTUAL STORY.
  • THE MUSIC. AHHHHHH THE MUSIC.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Here are some spoiler thoughts that I've had from my few hours of playtime so far:

Reveal hidden contents

THE FUSE ABILITY IS   S O      G O O D

THE MASTER HAND ABILITY THING IS   S O    G O O D

PURAH IS   S O    H O T

LIKE-LIKES ARE   S O     A W F U L

*ahem*

some more... comprehensive points:

• love how we have so many more enemies. I was just horsing around (literally - on a horse), enjoying my ride... when suddenly I got jumped by a tree. A TREE.
  • They made the game less forgiving! The monsters are actually threatening, getting food effects actually matters, I'm not swimming in rupees... it's great.
  • ZELDA STOLE MY HOUSE
  • The game saves some of your filedata from BotW! I'm sure there are several examples, but I still have access to all my horses, and the photo for completing the Champions Ballad DLC is still in my Zelda's house.
  • There are caves! I've only explored one so far, and it didn't even have the freaky Gloom stuff in it... but there are caves! Yay!
  • Stamina restores slower. Huh.
  • THEY BROUGHT BACK BOMB FLOWERS.
  • I love how the world is familiar but still so very different. Lots of new stuff and lots of old stuff. Interesting that it seems like there aren't very many shrines, despite the fact that we're starting back at 3 Hearts and 1 Stamina Wheel.
  • The story! Obviously I haven't completed it yet but so far it's like - WOW. There's an ACTUAL STORY.
  • THE MUSIC. AHHHHHH THE MUSIC.

Spoiler

Zelda stole your house??? That is sooo funny!!! :lol:

Link

Fill up your hearts

So you don't die

When bokoblins shoot you

I miss having full hearts.

Spoilery notes:

Spoiler

WHAT THE HECK

WHEN DID HYRULE GET AN UNDERWORLD

I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS ABOUT THE SKY

There's a ton of history and background here that we're missing. Oh, and time travel. Gotta love time travel. Skyward Sword flashbacks.

New towers are fun.

Um....what else...

Uh...

I'll be back later when I have more thoughts.

(I've visited Kakariko, but didn't stick around for too long, and just got to Zora's Domain before I had to log off. I highly doubt I have enough hearts to do whatever it is those Zora want me to do.)

10 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:
Spoiler

(I've visited Kakariko, but didn't stick around for too long, and just got to Zora's Domain before I had to log off. I highly doubt I have enough hearts to do whatever it is those Zora want me to do.)

Spoiler

DO IT ANYWAYS!! :P

Okay for some of my thoughts now

I love that THEY BROUGHT BACK BOMB FLOWERS!!! :D

And they did it in such a way as to make bombs kinda limited but also usefull. 

I did get annoyed at a boss Bokoblin and the three bokoblins it had so I fused a bomb flower to an arrow and solved that problem :P

I love the gameplay! And it's going to be so much fun to uncover all the little secrets :D

Also did anyone encounter those weird monkey things in a cave?

AND HOW MUCH TIME HAS PASSED? Because the bokoblins have been around long enough that their horns grew. Link grew longer hair while he was unconcious. And Purah is older by natural causes I think, not quite sure on that though.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard