The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xinoehp choked with laughter. "Silence? Our enemy? Our fight? What's he ever done to us?"

"I'm not talking about Silence. I'm talking about us and how we use our power. I've seen the damage we Narrators can do. It's too late for all of us."

Edited by Shard of Thought

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"I'm not talking about Silence. I'm talking about us and how we use our power. I've seen the damage we Narrators can do. It's too late for all of us."

Xinoehp snorted. "What would you know about that? You're just a pale echo of Star. You say the same things, you think the same way, but you've got no more beneath the surface than a reflection in water. Why would you think you had any right to speak in such a way?"

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xinoehp snorted. "What would you know about that? You're just a pale echo of Star. You say the same things, you think the same way, but you've got no more beneath the surface than a reflection in water. Why would you think you had any right to speak in such a way?"

"This isn't just about Star. This place could be better and you know it." 

8 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Because BoS had chopped it in half from the inside. That roar didn’t last long. She then threw an eel at both Xino and Truthless, eating the blobfish. 

“Ahem. It’s ‘Blobfish’ actually. And he’s fine, right here beside me.” Truthless said, annoyed that people weren’t giving Blobfish the proper capilitization he deserved.

2 hours ago, Emperor Stick said:

Stick wandered back into TLT, and wondered how long it had been since he was here. He couldn't believe he missed page 666!

Rebecca agreed that that was indeed sad, and gave him a cookie as consolation.

Edited by Rebecca