The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Makes me kinda sad that everyone gave a reputation for my biased description. :(

Because BoS had chopped it in half from the inside. That roar didn’t last long. She then threw an eel at both Xino and Truthless, eating the blobfish. 

Edited by Inklingspren

The question is, is it true?

The eel hit the side of the volcano with a sad splat.

9 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Well. I'm sorry I try to see the good in people. And I'm sorry you find joy in the suffering of others."

"I wouldn't call that suffering," said Xinoehp.

Xinoehp smirked as the illusion faded. "I'm not Xino, BoS." He stood up slowly, repressed rage evident in every inch of his frame.

"My name," he said, "is Xinoehp. Narrator Xinoehp. And you will regret messing with me."

Stone began to rumble. Slowly, every so slowly, he raised his hands.

"Begone!" he shouted.

With a mighty blast, the volcano exploded.

"Really anyone who wants their deepest desire granted but anyone will work really" More people die. The demon reaches down and grabs one corpse. "So, tell me who you see." He holds the bloody, charred corpse towards her and warps its appearance into one person Star cares for greatly, but dead.

21 minutes ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

"Really anyone who wants their deepest desire granted but anyone will work really" More people die. The demon reaches down and grabs one corpse. "So, tell me who you see." He holds the bloody, charred corpse towards her and warps its appearance into one person Star cares for greatly, but dead.

"You're kidding yourself; I am not a character. I do care about Star though. I see Pheonix. Which makes sense, but he's not the only one she cares for. Shards, the poor thing...."

Edited by Shard of Thought

4 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

SoT growled. "We can abuse our power all we want; it's not going to accomplish anything. BoS, just cool down. You're feeding the fire that burns you. Not that you care... And Xinoehp, just lay off. This is not your fight."

"Why not, SoT? Whom else's would it be?"

He shot a glare at the demon. "What makes you think we're willing to pay your price, demon?"