The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Where in the world are we?" Ellis asked, stepping out of the portal. "I'm noticing a decided lack of thread."

@Condensation @xinoehp512 @Mystic Syn

"TLT!"

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"It's a term for a collection of universes," explained X's avatar.

Melody gasped. "X! I can't believe it's you!"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

No, pal. What I was saying is that we're migrating from an RP, and while this is TLT, I'd be a little annoyed if y'all just sort of...

Y'know...

Slew it with a single post.

This is tLT, a thread without a storyline expressly for the purpose of being accessible, Plot requires prior knowledge. If you want to start a roleplay, do it somewhere else. roleplays are fun for a few people, but they quickly take up the space that others used.  I don't come onto FotT with a group of people from Mission Flight and roleplay there. I've experienced this multiple times on this thread, and it was never fun for those on the sidelines.

Just now, AonDii said:

This is tLT, a thread without a storyline expressly for the purpose of being accessible, Plot requires prior knowledge. If you want to start a roleplay, do it somewhere else. roleplays are fun for a few people, but they quickly take up the space that others used.  I don't come onto FotT with a group of people from Mission Flight and roleplay there. I've experienced this multiple times on this thread, and it was never fun for those on the sidelines.

Stick, we're not starting a roleplay. We're migrating from a roleplay. I guess take it up with xino? Xino, should we yeet on back to Linear Thread to maintain this place's purity?

@xinoehp512

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Stick, we're not starting a roleplay. We're migrating from a roleplay. I guess take it up with xino? Xino, should we yeet on back to Linear Thread to maintain this place's purity?

@xinoehp512

Migrating from a roleplay has (in my experience) been a way to continue a side story of that roleplay. Keep in mind that Conditioner only destroys Plot, so if you don't intend to do real roleplaying here, then nothing would have happened.

1 minute ago, AonDii said:

Migrating from a roleplay has (in my experience) been a way to continue a side story of that roleplay. Keep in mind that Conditioner only destroys Plot, so if you don't intend to do real roleplaying here, then nothing would have happened.

Not a side story. Just a tiny segment of the main story. We can go back to our actual thread if you need us to.

2 minutes ago, AonDii said:

*sigh*

the damage is already done, just try to be brief (an impossibility with roleplays, I know)

No, we'll just head on back... here, I'll respond to the last post...

1 hour ago, AonDii said:

Currently only smobster pigs could fly.

bringing back the ancient texts, are we?

The smobster pigs' power of flight was granted by the Bits of Page 98.

Okay... what?

Unknown to the smobster pigs, a tiny plot almost worked out among TLT. Good thing someone flushed it out.

sorry about that, it just that i just have bad memories about Plot stuff. you could make a new thread that is "tLT" so it is like going to tLT, but it doesn't actually disrupt what is happening.

The smobster pigs (smigs for short) made really poor decisions because of the Bits tendency to act as shoulder devils.