The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"ENOUGH!" 

Star sent all the characters back to their original place. All the Narrators were left standing on the field. 

1 hour ago, The Forumlurker said:

Butt was shocked...he didn't understand. For all his power he couldn't understand why Thought would do this...Just like a shard his intent interfered with his reasoning.

"I failed him," she said to Butt, staring forward sightlessly. "I let him die. I could not save him. It tore me apart. But I've forgiven myself and now he needs to rest."

Edited by Shard of Thought

Meanwhile, something strange occurs; something no one expects, which just might change the fabric of the entire thread and force its narrators to band together...

Narrator A.C. watches curiously as all of this unfolds. With a thoughtful expression, he asks, "So let me get this straight. You people, and I guess now me, are basically all-powerful story tellers, and some are actually characters in the story that's being told, plus there's an all all powerful storyteller named the Narrator Master of silence, and you all are fighting over the legitimacy of Narratorhood. Neat. Also I feel kind of sick." Narrator A.C. proceeds to belch out a dark, slimy blob in front of him. He quickly jumped back as the sludge began to move and emit an eerie voice. "нeнeнe, нaнaнa, мwaнaнaнaнa!! ғιnally! ι нave ғoυnd тнe realм oғ тнe narraтorѕ! oн yeѕ, ι can ғeel тнe energy, pυlѕιng, ғlowιng тнroυgн everyтнιng нere. тнere ιѕ ѕo мυcн тo ιnғecт, вυт ѕo lιттle тιмe." Suddenly the air around the blob grew dark, and dank. The creature began flowing upward, forming a long, slender shape. Slowly, arms sprouted out of its sides, and legs underneath it. A head formed on goopy shoulders as it solidified into a man. And yet, it wasn't a man. The thing's skin was black as the void, and writhed as if snakes slithered underneath. It wore a pinstriped suit, and had red, lifeless eyes. "ι ѕυppoѕe ι мυѕт тнanĸ yoυ вoy, ғor provιdιng мe тнe мeanѕ тo coмe нere." The thing raised its hand, which Changed into slime and shot out at and engulfed Narrator A.C.'s neck, lifting him off the ground. A.C. spluttered, barely managing to release a weak plead for help. Other tendrils sprang out of the thing's back, striking the air and pulling characters from the void. Any unlucky enough to be forced through is smothered in slime... 

A new evil finds its way into the thread, one that threatens its whole existence. What is this creatures goal? It will stop at nothing until the thread is obliterated, along with everything in it...

Ack!! What happens next?!?!

3 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Meanwhile, something strange occurs; something no one expects, which just might change the fabric of the entire thread and force its narrators to band together...

Narrator A.C. watches curiously as all of this unfolds. With a thoughtful expression, he asks, "So let me get this straight. You people, and I guess now me, are basically all-powerful story tellers, and some are actually characters in the story that's being told, plus there's an all all powerful storyteller named the Narrator Master of silence, and you all are fighting over the legitimacy of Narratorhood. Neat. Also I feel kind of sick." Narrator A.C. proceeds to belch out a dark, slimy blob in front of him. He quickly jumped back as the sludge began to move and emit an eerie voice. "нeнeнe, нaнaнa, мwaнaнaнaнa!! ғιnally! ι нave ғoυnd тнe realм oғ тнe narraтorѕ! oн yeѕ, ι can ғeel тнe energy, pυlѕιng, ғlowιng тнroυgн everyтнιng нere. тнere ιѕ ѕo мυcн тo ιnғecт, вυт ѕo lιттle тιмe." Suddenly the air around the blob grew dark, and dank. The creature began flowing upward, forming a long, slender shape. Slowly, arms sprouted out of its sides, and legs underneath it. A head formed on goopy shoulders as it solidified into a man. And yet, it wasn't a man. The thing's skin was black as the void, and writhed as if snakes slithered underneath. It wore a pinstriped suit, and had red, lifeless eyes. "ι ѕυppoѕe ι мυѕт тнanĸ yoυ вoy, ғor provιdιng мe тнe мeanѕ тo coмe нere." The thing raised its hand, which Changed into slime and shot out at and engulfed Narrator A.C.'s neck, lifting him off the ground. A.C. spluttered, barely managing to release a weak plead for help. Other tendrils sprang out of the thing's back, striking the air and pulling characters from the void. Any unlucky enough to be forced through is smothered in slime... 

A new evil finds its way into the thread, one that threatens its whole existence. What is this creatures goal? It will stop at nothing until the thread is obliterated, along with everything in it...

Ack!! What happens next?!?!

Star rolled her eyes. They really didn't need a new threat. She grabbed the thing's mind and ripped it apart.

Sorry. Maybe another time though. This is a lot to handle right now. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

1 minute ago, The Forumlurker said:

I caused this...I thought I was just...but when I received power I became just as corrupt as the rest of you...

That doesn't mean you should let go. I considered that when you accused us. And instead of letting it happen, I became... this. I'm a hero now. Don't let yourself fade. Make yourself better. 

I think Turtle is the only sane one here...if everyone was more like him...things would be...Better? certainly different, But...normal?

Butt started Rambling, then he took a deep breath, "I am the shard of The Longest Thread. I am its Power Incarnate. I exist to defend it and its people. So far I have done the opposite of that. So...I must...go" he said the last part on the verge of tears as he knew what would happen while the voice of sanity was gone...

Just now, The Forumlurker said:

I think Turtle is the only sane one here...if everyone was more like him...things would be...Better? certainly different, But...normal?

Butt started Rambling, then he took a deep breath, "I am the shard of The Longest Thread. I am its Power Incarnate. I exist to defend it and its people. So far I have done the opposite of that. So...I must...go" he said the last part on the verge of tears as he knew what would happen while the voice of sanity was gone...

Star blocked his soul from fading. What if we simply made you a character again?

12 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star rolled her eyes. They really didn't need a new threat. She grabbed the thing's mind and ripped it apart.

Sorry. Maybe another time though. This is a lot to handle right now. 

alright... just wanted to contribute. It's a okay though.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

I..would forget everything wouldn't I? Things would be as they were...before. Your power would be unchecked once again and I would die and infinite number of times. Now as I become more accustomed to this power I begin to see something...a wall. A wall that separates my concious from reality...my fate would rest in the hands of you...you...monsters once again...I care for you Thought, I really do..but..things won't work...there's no other way...I won't stop existing...I just...won't anything until I fully return. I just don't see any other way... 

Edited by The Forumlurker

Just now, The Forumlurker said:

I..would forget everything wouldn't I? Things would be as they were...before. Your power would be unchecked once again and I would die and infinite number of times. As I become accustomed to this power I begin to see something...a wall. A wall that separates my concious from reality...my fate would rest in the hands of you...you...monsters once again...I care for you Thought...but..things won't work...there's no other way...I won't stop existing...I just...won't anything until I fully return

Star shook her head. I could expand your mind and make it so you remembered. But I swear I would keep my promise. No one would hurt you. And I would keep the Narrators from doing stupid things.

But then things would be even worse! If I remembered everything that has happened then chose to become a character again I would be unable to do anything to help anyone, but I would still remember what I was once able to do...

Perhaps me staying is the only way...