The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Yeah this story can be confusing.

Butt continued to write The Chull at Dusk with all the mustard he could.  He literally had mustard with him.  He was eating a hot dog while writing.  At the moment in the story Crem-Son-Son-Cremmy told Kaladin Chullblessesd that they could no longer see each other again.  Life was too painful.

On 5/8/2018 at 2:21 PM, Kidpen said:

This person wrote bad romance novels, but they were still better than twilight.

I take offense at this. Twilight isn't everybody's thing, but the plot is good, even if the romance isn't for you. The actual quality of the writing is really good as well, and Stephanie Meyer is Mormon. I challenge you to give me reasons why it's bad, and then I will have a lively debate. Words will be involved.

Yes, he was still alive. But not for long...because people from completely different universes were invading his thread! Butt stared at them.

Yang Xiao Long, Anidora-Kiladra Talianna Isilee, Moonwatcher, Carswell Thorne, and Alex Stowe stared back.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Ene. "Why did they have to die?!?" She proceeded to sink to the ground, sobbing.

Then she held funeral services. More crying. Plus bad puns and jokes about how Levana must have been a people-speaker that nobody got.

Butt looked on, utterly confused.

The voice in Butt’s head finally turned 18, and decided to move out and see the world. It traveled all around the Cosmere, by finally settled down on Nalthis to retire, where it inhabited the mind of Old Chapps and helped him fish.

Butt was very lonely, so he began another book, the Misadventures of Butt Venture. Unfortunately, the book was so meta, it began writing him.

Just now, Mistspren said:

The voice in Butt’s head finally turned 18, and decided to move out and see the world. It traveled all around the Cosmere, by finally settled down on Nalthis to retire, where it inhabited the mind of Old Chapps and helped him fish.

Best.

I don't even know what else to say. That's just great.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I take offense at this. Twilight isn't everybody's thing, but the plot is good, even if the romance isn't for you. The actual quality of the writing is really good as well, and Stephanie Meyer is Mormon. I challenge you to give me reasons why it's bad, and then I will have a lively debate. Words will be involved.

Yes, he was still alive. But not for long...because people from completely different universes were invading his thread! Butt stared at them.

Yang Xiao Long, Anidora-Kiladra Talianna Isilee, Moonwatcher, Carswell Thorne, and Alex Stowe stared back.

Sorry, I probably shouldn't of said that. I haven't actually read Twilight, I was just making a joke because I know it's often looked at as not very good.

4 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Sorry, I probably shouldn't of said that. I haven't actually read Twilight, I was just making a joke because I know it's often looked at as not very good.

It's fine, then. It's just that many people also haven't read it or have merely heard about it and insult it for no reason. I understand that the romance is hard to get through sometimes if you're there for the plot and characters like me, but a lot of what is said about is simply not true. Since I really love and enjoy those books and that author, I tend to get defensive. So I apologize if I got a bit in-your-face about it.

Edit: One of my good friends does this with Twilight AND Brandon's stuff, and while I get that she's just more into stuff like...Stephen King *shudders* and that's okay and everyone has their own favorite genre...but rusting metal on a hillside, it's annoying sometimes. I try not to talk about how bad I think SK is. So my nerves are a little raw. Again, sorry.

Edited by AonEne

@Kidpen maybe you should just give @AonEne boots, since she took offense.  That would probably make everything better. :) 

I read Twilight and I agree it isn’t as bad as people makes it out to be.  I liked it, but I didn’t finish the second book.  I did read the Host and it was much better.  That’s about it for Stephanie Meyer’s books for me.