TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

20 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Ah, perfect! You're in. @Archer the shard seems to be glitching so I can't allow this wonderful man/woman/being into our wonderful PM/discord/hearts. Could you do that for me?

Okay, you've convinced me. I'll tell you the top secret way to access our discord/hearts, Sudiov. 

Spoiler

The invite is in the OP. How are you not already on the TUBA discord?! Even Mac is on it. 

To accessssss th PPM yoouuououmusttt jbsj i h nv smed  mcj owlwl88 yh Uh oh. Looks like my computer's glitching too. You're *crztshh* up. Can't hear *fzzkruhzz* now? *plzxcroo* later! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Okay, you've convinced me. I'll tell you the top secret way to access our discord/hearts, Sudiov. 

Hide contents

The invite is in the OP. How are you not already on the TUBA discord?! Even Mac is on it. 

Lol, I am too. Its great. We jam out to music and play with a spooky pancake.

Okay, who let have Gancho have opinions? You know he's not allowed to have any before dinner. I'm locking them back in the cupboard, and if I catch any of you stealing some to give him, I'll revoke your pancake privileges for several minutes! 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Jack Skellington said:

How about me? Surely the Pumpkin King is allowed into TUBA? My pumpkin spice cookies are to die for!

Crap they've discovered my weakness

12 minutes ago, Modern Inquisitor said:

And me? My... uh... hemalurgic eye spikes... are, uh... nice... nice and... shiny?

Relevant

Woo hoo! So many people want to join TUBA! Let me just ping my assistant to put you all in the PM.

@inklingspren

Uh oh. Looks like he's been wiped from existence. Sorry guys. I'd do it myself, but that teenager's apathy has worn off on me and made me super lazy

Spoiler

See? I couldn't even be bothered to put a period at the end of that sentence

Edited by Archer

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

Woo hoo! So many people want to join TUBA! Let me just ping my assistant to put you all in the PM.

@inklingspren

Uh oh. Looks like he's been wiped from existence. Sorry guys. I'd do it myself, but that teenager's apathy has worn off on me and made me super lazy

Hide contents

See? I couldn't even be bothered to put a period at the end of that sentence

Including Sudiov?

• 3 weeks later...