TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

Above the text entry field there's an icon that looks like an eye, clicking that generates a spoiler box.*

*By generating a spoiler box you agree to swear your immortal soul to the Dark Alley for whatever experimentation they require, without restriction. Usual DA disclaimer applies.

17 minutes ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

By the way, I updated the Members list on the OP. (If you're a TUBA member and you don't see your name, please let me know)

There are some people who need to be removed or moved to a different section.

Hmm, okay. Well, SD asked me if I wanted to be a TUBA member on April 12, and I said yes the same day. So technically......:D

I mean, I wasn’t around during LA times, so I wouldn’t be a senior member, but it’s pretty close.

Edited by Rebecca

On 8/9/2018 at 3:31 PM, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

By the way, I updated the Members list on the OP. (If you're a TUBA member and you don't see your name, please let me know)

I hate to wallop a dead horse but I am still not on the traitors list. But for pity's sake, how hard is it to, at the very least, receive a letter of condemnation or something. I'm been trying to get on there for months! have I not done enough, what must I do?

1 hour ago, I think I am here. said:

*sees that there are 444 posts*

*wonders if he should Ruin that*

I've done that with 1,111 posts before. It hurt. I wanted to celebrate the occasion, but that would mean getting rid of the occasion...