The past few hours were a blur. Laust saw Elantris envelop in light and the enemies get defeated. There was a battle of the gods. Lightning and thunder crashed. There was a lot of shouting and before he realised, they were back at the pool. They held hands and stood in a circle. Everything would make sense once he remembered who and what he was.

He looked back at the person with the gun who had helped them. Then they all jumped into the pool.

Can the people in the cognitive realm come back to the physical realm with another essence mark?

Does anyone in the cognitive realm want an essence mark? I'd be willing to pass one onto a good guy if they need it. 

Edited by Megasif

1 hour ago, Megasif said:

Can the people in the cognitive realm come back to the physical realm with another essence mark?

Does anyone in the cognitive realm want an essence mark? I'd be willing to pass one onto a good guy if they need it. 

I asked ecthelion last cycle he said that you could if you have an action that sais so 

I tried throwing one in the hope that It might hit smn , wven volunteered to roll a d20 but ....unfortunately I couldnt

Ah I'm glad this came up haha..I just asked that in a pm :P

Also we are on Roshar now, right? Isn't this the place where 

Spoiler

Rock saw Hoid come to Roshar in SA?

Spoilered for those who haven't read SA :P

Edit: also @Ecthelion III I read last night's tags haha...I just don't remember them :lol: 

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

4 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

A great number of you have not been paying as much attention to players' wills and autopsy reports as you should have been. They may contain important clues and information!

Oh right....lol...this last autopsy literally says he died in Roshar. Heh my bad

6 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Nooooooooo Striker!!!! :(

Rip bff....

Lol if anyone other than you said this, I would find them suspicious.

But you genuinely mourn for dead villagers, and it's NAI for you. You're a better person than any of us :P

Anyways, below I am reading through previous cycles and quoting any post I find somewhat alignment indicative. Unlike L35 this game doesn't have 30 pages for a single cycle. :P 

Even so, fair warning: this post is gonna be long.

Clanky:

Given the nature of this game all roles are basically secret . But yeah the two roles are likely special in some way, maybe heads of the factions, actual named cosmere characters, or potentially neutrals/those with their own victory conditions. It appears as though we will be getting game related info from the write-ups. I'm not sure what else we can get out of this write-up beyond the role stuff. Rayse is mentioned in the "voice in our heads", I'm leaning towards thinking that means he isn't in the game as one of the special roles.

I am noting here that Clanky expressed skepticism that Odium was the evil special role in this game.

At face value, this would mean they aren't an elim, because an elim would know who their boss was.

But they could have included that detail deliberately so as to appear not too knowledgeable about things.

This comment is very slightly village leaning imo.

Aonar:

Alright! Let's get this ball rolling! :P I have an essence mark inscribed with a crown, am good aligned, and am willing to do some mark trading to test the bounds of the game’s mechanics.

Given the inscription, I assume my Mark has to do with conferring some aspect of nobility; it likely deals with vote manipulation or the wealth mechanic in some way, although I have no guarantees.  

Ideally, I'd like to give my Mark to an interested party, so they can inform us of the rules involving multiple Marks. (Assuming Ecth with reveal more about Marks to soneone who has more than one.) Also ideally, I'd like to get a Mark back tomorrow, so I don't die. :P Doesn't matter if it's the one I started with or the one you started with. 

Any takers? 

(Also, hella suspicious of Yitzi. It's early game though, so that may well change.) 

Probably won't be able to RP until tomorrow, since I'm working in half an hour and won't be home till after 10. >>

I read this as pretty village. He is open to risking his life just to work with other players.

If he were an elim who genuinely wanted to do something like this he would take advantage of BTSC and do the swap with an elim buddy.

Plus he reads bad on Yitzi on N0. That could just be distancing, but imo distancing is usually marked by being more cautious and reserved than this.

Also distancing is frequently marked by the other person mostly if not totally ignoring it, and Yitzi didn't ignore it at all.

Shame he has said he will suicide by essence mark by cycle 6.

Manukos:

emmmm @Aonar Faileas i highly recomend , NOT GIVING YOUR MARK TO ANYONE

if you give it to some one , even if he gives it to you back tomorow night you wont have time to use it and will as a result perish (unless you can give items during the day)
i am willing to tell you what my symbol is in the privacy of a pm if we get one 

An eliminator's goal is often to walk the line between appearing helpful and not being excessively helpful.

Trying to stop somebody from killing themselves is pretty helpful. But a clever elim will do a few things like this to blend in.

Very slight village read.

Alvron:

I also suspect that there is a thief type role out there.  No proof but it fits with some things I seen

This was N0, so there wasn't much you could have seen but your own role PM. Just sayin'

Please give me my wallet back :P

Roadrunner:

No because whoever has the Ruin role (or the equivalent) can change wills, and I can only give the cipher to people I trust, so the elims who read it or ruin who reads it won't see the true message, only the people I trust.

@Ecthelion III Is there Ruin in this game, or not? The sentence "wills aren't written in metal" tells us that there is a shard, right? Can you tell us this much?

Clever, that. I'm still curious if Ruin is some kind of independent role.

Regardless, I think this means you probably aren't Ruin, if that is the case.

Otherwise it's NAI unless Ruin happens to be on the same team as the evils.

Asterion:

Wow! I love being to tell how old things are! Im going for the lotto guys

I'll drop a tentative vote on Yitzi for reacting a bit harshly imo to someone gutreading him elim. 

Voted on Yitzi D1 and D2. Basically certain to be a villager.

Roadrunner:

I will jump behind Orlok for now, and vote on Manukos, but this is more of a poke vote.

Poke votes are usually solitary things. Intentionally throwing a poke vote on somebody who already has a vote is a way to get somebody lynched without assuming responsibility.

Could be a fair mistake though. Still, this post seems very slightly elim.

Roadrunner:

Yeah, ok. So Phil told me I am an Arelon Villager. ARELON.  Not just villager, a Selish villager, so I am thinking maybe we will be in different planets as well. Maybe the splintering of different shards?

And here we have one that's slightly village, heh. At this point, I for one had no idea what Arelon villagers were. Possibly an evil wouldn't know to use that word.

Still, if that is just the name for "roleless" then the eliminators could easily have a roleless. So it's not as alignment indicative as one would hope.

Yitzi:

And thereby cause the elim kill to be that much more effective in comparison?  No thank you.  Cloudjumper.

This doesn't reflect on Yitzi's, but it reflects on two other people's.

The first is Orlok, who cast the first vote on Cloudjumper 7 minutes before Yitzi made this post. Elims usually don't cascade vote like that. It's bad news when it comes to distancing. So Orlok is quite probably village.

The second is Cloudjumper, who was a serious lynch target at this point. I still hold that D1 bussing is very poor form. And I believe Yitzi is an honorable player. So I'm inclined to guess that Cloudjumper is very likely village.

And then Yitzi retracts the vote immediately. That is... Interesting. I find it unlikely that it is some kind of ploy though, because it reads as an honest change of mind. If it were a ploy though it would imply that Cloud is a team mate. But chances are it's just backpedaling on a vote he's not sure about.

And he put the vote back eventually, so I think he probably meant it.

Roadwalker:

This from the High Chief Lurker?

I think the cloud lynch makes sense, he has a few sentences that really trigger my bogey-sense, but I am not sure why.

I'm not sure you ever answered when Orlok asked what those sentences were.

If you did, my apologies. But otherwise, I think that this is slightly suspect.

Still, villagers bandwagon all the time, so it isn't that incriminating. But it is slightly.

BrightnessRadiant:

I don't see Cloud as being an elim just because of the "not very well thought through" plan that he made earlier. I very highly doubt he'll flip elim tbh. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I just don't see it. I understand that saying this makes me look like I'm "certain" of his alignment which is something that elims accidentally do a lot, but I'm not. I honestly don't know his alignment I just don't see him doing something that would get him lynched like this Day 1 if he was an elim. From what I've seen Cloud is a very smart player. After all, he was the coinshot who killed me in LG34 when almost everyone had said they trusted me. XD (and I WAS evil lolz)

I'd rather lynch Manukos who has said he wants to avoid the Day 1 lynch just because he doesn't like it. And he even expressed suspicion of Asterion, but never placed a vote. It's subtle things like this that actually raise the red flags for me. I could see an elim hiding behind the "I don't like Day 1 lynches" excuse while still placing suspicion on another player. It seems like a more sneaky thing that an elim would do heh. The Day 1 lynch isn't liked very much by almost anyone, but we still do it to try and gather info and even get a chance at finding an elim.

This should be enough of a post to give me a read, but in my mind this evens out at NAI.

On one hand, disparaging a known mislynch is a typical eliminator strategy. On the other hand, she acknowledges in her post that this is typical elim strategy, making this IKYK.

And defending the lynch is a fair tactic for either alignment.

If, however, Manukos turns out evil, then that would imply that you are village. Although given that Manukos was in little danger of being lynched this is a valid distancing tactic.

Clanky:

Just wait till you see all the gold he gets from the grant applications!

I don't suppose this is hinting at having a revenue generating role, is it?

Megasif:

A question: do the bad guys know each other?

For a new player it's hard to read it as anything but a genuine question.

But deception like this is pretty common for elims.

So maybe a slight village read.

Yitzi:

The original votes for Straw could very well have been innocent, but those last-minute changes (and retraction) do look fairly suspicious.

Then again, I've been in games where I was up for a first-day lynch, ended up not-lynched due to a last-minute switch, and it wasn't an elim plan to save their teammate.

Prediction: exactly one of the votes on Straw was cast by an evil. Don't bother asking me why I think that, it's just gut.

It is of note that the second line here seems to be a subtle reference to L35. Where, it turns out, an elim (Stick) was trying to save their teammate :P just sayin'

Araris:

Also, I'm not entirely sure I understand the format of this game. I've heard that it's a blackout game. Does that mean the last man standing wins? But there are also alignments. The intro post was kinda skimpy on how we should actually be playing this game.

Now, what exactly makes you think it is last man standing? The village and eliminator win conditions were confirmed by Ecthelion.

But it's possible that in your role PM, you didn't receive a traditional alignment? That would explain why you are asking this.

This might potentially mean you are an independent role. Possibly Ruin, if Ruin is a role.

And your playstyle fits with an independent role quite well; you played a pretty capable thief in LG34. I kind of hoped you would get a third spike and become the Serial Killer, after you stole Meta's :P

Alvron:

I opened with a vote on Straw simply for the fun of it.  I even implied as such in my post.  In no way did I intend at that time for it to remain there but when he did respond even while being online, I decided that I will keep it there until I haired from him. (Yes Yitzi, I did that just for you)

At no stage did I say or even imply that his not posting was alignment indicative as you well know.  And I also didn't *waste* a lynch on him as I was the first one to vote on him and was the only player to have voted on him until the last quarter of the cycle when I pointed out that he was the only player to have a vote on them but not to have posted.  Others decided to follow and vote on him.  

This post seems slightly odd to me. You basically say your vote wasn't serious, and that you only decided to keep it there on a whim when Straw didn't address it.

But after we all piled our votes on, your vote was serious. It was contributing to a lynch. And I'm pretty sure you were active during the time the additional votes landed on Straw, so this wasn't all an accident.

There are fair reasons to decide to lynch Straw, particularly if you consider the alternatives. But what seems weird here is how you are dodging responsibility for helping lynch a villager. Disassociating yourself with a D1 mislynch is more often an eliminator tactic than a village one.

Elim read from this post.

Orlok:

There's honestly too much stuff to quote here, but the kind of analysis he is doing at this time tends to strengthen my village read of him.

Roadwalker:

asterion. How do you "know" that there is a doctor?

Well, I agree that asterion's knowledge about both Odium and the Doctor seemed a little odd. So I can't fault this lynch that much. I'm still half-convinced that asterion is a special role nobody knows about yet, but at the same time I'm pretty sure he isn't on the evil team, what with voting on Yitzi so readily twice in a row.

Roadwalker:

If you guys bust my gut read on aster (William the Conqueror anyone?)

My next suspicions are:

Edit: oh okay doctor... So you say you forgot to capitalize?

Edit: I need to go soon, but why do you think doctor who is one of the character?

Suspicions are br and yitzi, who are both too quiet. When they are villagers, they give us lots of nice stuff. (just basically more got.)

Albert Vron and Orlok are pretyty much cleared for me.

Possible instance of distancing when you mention Yitzi here, given your previous lynch of choice.

Araris:

My gut feels great satisfaction. :P Not voting, although I do support the Yitzi lynch. (It's a blackout game and this was too easy. There's a catch somewhere, and one that I don't plan on discovering the hard way. Y'all are free to do so, though. :P) I'm going to go do some rereading and see what new suspicions we can pull from this. 

Speaking catches... I'll just mention that I'm wondering about Bavadin's name drop in the writeup, because he never got mentioned later. Sounds like a perfect Chekhov's gun to me.

But we'll see.

Alvron:

Sami would be my best bet for Yitzi's comrade.  She voted on me using the reasoning that everyone else thought I was evil when the only votes on me were joke ones.  She also took her vote off me once it became clear that I wasn't going to be lynched and decided not to vote so as not to kill someone random.  To me it sounds like an inexperienced elim trying to sound village.

Interesting guess. I have very little read on Sami except for the comment you referenced, so I'd say this post is neither here nor there.

...and I think that's about it!

So? Who is evil? Most of my analysis was that people are village (which, when you think about it, is as it should be, because there are more villagers than elims, and it isn't that common for an elim to do something incriminating).

But lets pull up a player list, and narrow it down some, hm?

Cloudjumper
asterion137
BrightnessRadiant
Sami
Manukos
Megasif
Clanky
OrlokTsubodai
Aonar Faileas
Drake Marshall
Roadwalker
Alvron
A Joe in the Bush
Daniyah
Araris Valerian

Of those, I'm removing Cloud, Asterion, Orlok, Aonar, and myself from the list. I do not suspect any of them, after completing my analysis.

So now that's 10 people. I predict a 5 eliminator team. Yitzi and STINK are already dead. So I predict that in those pool of 10 people, there are the last 3 eliminators.

I don't really have any kind of read on @Sami, @A Joe in the Bush @Daniyah. Please, talk about game things so players can get a read.

But for now, my most evil read is Alvron. There's some gut reading to this and there's some of the analysis I've done above. Alv is hard to read on a good day, but I'm still more suspicious of him than of anybody else.

Also, don't any of you dare vote the way I vote without reasoning it out for yourself first. I'm the Doctor, not the Mayor, thank you very much.

Plus I need more eyes on this. Am I going crazy or is Alvron actually looking evil to other people.

8 - Roshar

The Unkalaki peaks... They were special. If Silverlight captured his mind, these peaks captured his heart. They were Requiem's first glimpse of another world.

Much had happened since the day Requiem had died. He had tried to make contact with the living, only to discover that they couldn't hear him, and could barely see him. They effectively percieved him as an oddly behaving shade, no matter what he did to get their attention.

He also inevitably encountered real shades. This was part of what cemented his conclusion that he was not himself a shade. At least not a normal one. The other shades he encountered were mindless, drifting along through the forests. It was by observing them that Requiem discovered that he could pass through solid objects, provided they were sufficiently thin. It was also by observing them that Requiem learned to avoid silver.

Since his death, Requiem talked to another person only once. When he witnessed a homesteader die in the forests, Requiem was amazed to see a spirit like himself emerge over the body. One that could think and talk. He got halfway through trying to explain the situation the two of them were in, when the spirit suddenly disappeared before his eyes, dragged away by some unseen force.

And all this time, Requiem had put up with the deep-spirit following him. The presence, the thing that was a fragment of the forests itself, would not part with him. Or perhaps more accurately, it was part of him.

And, drifting aimlessly through the shade-world roughly a year since first dying, it came to pass that Requiem decided to drift up into the sky, simply because he had never done so before. Imagine his surprise when, after a relatively short trip through the shade-world, he found other planets.

During the 1164th year of the Rosharian local calendar, on the fifth day of the month of Chach, as the first moon Salas just began its rise across the twilight sky, on the shore of the Emerald Ocean upon the Horneater peaks, something remarkable happened.
A parshman emerged on the banks of the waters, coughing and struggling to its feet. Or, perhaps more accurately, a parshendi, for it bore the distinctive carapace of warform.
This was remarkable, because nobody could imagine how it got there. It didn't come from outside; the Unkalaki would have seen it. Nor did it very much seem to be a god (after all, it didn't even speak the Unkalaki tongue, or any intelligable tongue for that matter).
And yet the fact remained, that one of the parshendi had waded out of the Emerald Ocean and into the midst of Unkalaki, speaking an incomprehensible language and displaying apparent confusion at the most commonplace of things. Even such simple acts as sheltering for a highstorm or lighting the hearth seemed to trouble him.

Tha Unkalaki were unsure how to respond to this enigma. After much deliberation, they ultimately decided to do nothing about it.
And so the parshendi lived among them for several years, slowly learning their ways and their language. They called him Kyn'tamu'kumumari, which roughly translates to "of the water."

When the Unkalaki discovered that he was a second son, he was taught their ways of gathering and cooking. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Kyn'tamu'kumeomari put fewer shells in his cuisine than most Unkalaki chefs.
And, at the close of the fifth year of Kyn'tamu'kumeomari's stay in the Horneater peaks, he departed in search of his people, the parshendi.
In other tongues, he was known as Kyner, a simplification of the original Unkalaki word.

That was a long time ago. And yet, technically, it hadn't happened yet. Language wasn't good at describing time travel.

Since then he had occasion to use Cultivation's shardpool several more times. It beat using Odium's shardpool, that was for sure.

If he weren't currently located in the past, the Unkalaki might have recognized him. He always wore a different body every time, but alaii’iku always seemed to be able to see through that regardless. But unless Hood had taken them forwards through time again, this was long before Requiem had first visited the peaks.

15 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Lol if anyone other than you said this, I would find them suspicious.

But you genuinely mourn for dead villagers, and it's NAI for you. You're a better person than any of us :P

:P haha I thought about it looking overboard when I wrote it but I didn't care lol,.I was extremely disappointed when I found out he passed to the Cognitive Realm...rip our pm and playing with my bff haha (but yes, you're right that I always mourn for people...whether I'm good or evil XD)

Also my defense of Cloud was because I didn't think it was a good lynch. But yeah, I could see it being NAI. I was trying to get others to vote Manukos with me but it didn't work haha

hi, I haven't been giving this game any thought. I will starting now though. I promise I will have an analysis post up in the next 16 hours.

Until then, can someone give me a run down of what has happened. I've only actually read the writeups, and the posts that mention me.

Sorry for the inactivity!

Again! Nobody helped me stand on my head with my feet in my mouth, dumping chocolate pudding over myself and singing Hambo the Great in Dutch! Has no one read Alcatraz? Oh well. @Drake Marshall the only way I can translate my gut feel into words is that Alvron has been avoiding mention of him being evil, where he normally talks about how evil he is and how many times he has been evil and adds lots of :ph34r: faces, which is either him being good, or him being evil and trying to throw us off. Dunno.

2 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

hi, I haven't been giving this game any thought. I will starting now though. I promise I will have an analysis post up in the next 16 hours.

Until then, can someone give me a run down of what has happened. I've only actually read the writeups, and the posts that mention me.

Sorry for the inactivity!

Inactivity happens. I was pretty inactive in L35, lol. But thanks for your commitment to participate soon. It's always nice to see someone resurface.

Here's a very quick rundown:

-STINK was evil but committed suicide by deliberately not using his essence mark.

-The D1 lynch vote was between Straw and Cloud. Neither were very good options. We ended up lynching Straw, who was a villager. BR tried to make Manukos a third option.

-Flash got killed by the elims. He was roleless.

-The D2 lynch vote was on Yitzi. This is because I revealed that I am the Doctor, and had used a scanning ability to identify Yitzi as Odium.

-Striker got killed by the elims. He had a role.

-It is now D3.

16 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Requiem stood in stunned silence for a moment, and Mr. Red Facemask took advantage of it by stepping up to him and asking, "Hey, is there a way I can contact that Ambition guy again? Unfortunately, I've found myself out of a lawyer again and--"

Requiem slapped him. "Skai's Remnant SAVED YOUR LIFE from Odium, and all you can think about is SUING HIM after you tried to steal from him? And this from the guy who 'despises thieves almost as much as vote manipulators'! I am disgusted."

Mr. Red Facemask rubbed his face where he had been slapped. "I'm suing you for assault, too, by the way." If I can find a lawyer.

Also for slander.  I said that thieves irritate me not that I despise them. There is a world of difference between those two statements.  My lawyer will be in contact with you, just as soon as I can find one that isn't lynched the following day. :(

1 hour ago, Drake Marshall said:

Alvron:

This was N0, so there wasn't much you could have seen but your own role PM. Just sayin'

Please give me my wallet back :P

Alvron:

This post seems slightly odd to me. You basically say your vote wasn't serious, and that you only decided to keep it there on a whim when Straw didn't address it.

But after we all piled our votes on, your vote was serious. It was contributing to a lynch. And I'm pretty sure you were active during the time the additional votes landed on Straw, so this wasn't all an accident.

There are fair reasons to decide to lynch Straw, particularly if you consider the alternatives. But what seems weird here is how you are dodging responsibility for helping lynch a villager. Disassociating yourself with a D1 mislynch is more often an eliminator tactic than a village one.

Elim read from this post.

Plus I need more eyes on this. Am I going crazy or is Alvron actually looking evil to other people.

So very, very wrong.  I tend to ask a lot of questions in my GM PMs.  Heck, I was well into the second page before N0 finished.  For one thing, I learnt that Cognitive Spirits don't need to use the privy. :P  You ask enough questions and the GMs tend to slip and reveal things they normally wouldn't.  Most information is kept secret as I don't like to give elims ideas but I have most of it in my Will so if you want it, kill me. :P 

It wasn't serious.  I fully intended to remove it once Straw posted.  I'm not a fan of D1 lynching so I would've remained voteless if Straw had posted.  When he didn't and I saw that he had said he was going to be away but was still logging on, I was torn as to keeping my vote on him or removing it.  I chose to keep it there as I'm also a huge fan of tied lynches being random.  It gives us a lot more information when two people are up for the lynch.  If I had seen that Clanky had broken the tie, I would've removed my vote to tied it back up as that's a lot more fun.  In fact, I would, as always, be happy to be lynched so long as another is tied with me.  Let the Gods of Luck and Chance decide our fate.  Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Dude.  I am ALV.  Holder of three Odiums.  Breaker of Sanities.  Harvester of Organs.  I always look evil as that's my style.  Part of the reason few can get any real read on me is that I play as if I'm evil in every game.

51 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

Again! Nobody helped me stand on my head with my feet in my mouth, dumping chocolate pudding over myself and singing Hambo the Great in Dutch! Has no one read Alcatraz? Oh well. @Drake Marshall the only way I can translate my gut feel into words is that Alvron has been avoiding mention of him being evil, where he normally talks about how evil he is and how many times he has been evil and adds lots of :ph34r: faces, which is either him being good, or him being evil and trying to throw us off. Dunno.

I would've joined you but I suddenly found myself in the need of a new lawyer.  Nice to see others having some fun with the game though.  After all, if you're not having fun, what's the point of playing?

Ah Road, how little you know me.  I only point out how evil I am if someone makes a comment for me to use, like Drake did above.  Bringing it up all the time is boring.  I would much rather wait until someone says something so I can revel in my evilness as I respond. :P 

@Roadwalker, I still don't think you've answered my question about why you were convinced that Alv and I were good. Would you please do so? Roadwalker, to add a little encouragement to this.

@Alvron, I'm quite happy to act as your lawyer. No hidden catches, and my word than I'll exploit loopholes to the very best of my abilities.

3 minutes ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

@Roadwalker, I still don't think you've answered my question about why you were convinced that Alv and I were good. Would you please do so? Roadwalker, to add a little encouragement to this.

A: I never said I was convinced (I don't think)

B: Play-style I believe. When you are an eliminator, you seem to push the village, but I think you are really pushing the village now. You also bus a lot when you are an elim, I believe. My catch is one sentence from the elim doc in one of our games together, where you said that you had bussed me to the point that the village trusted you.

Three profiles of my choice, from any game I name, delivered in full, in English, in written form, to me, in such a state that I will be capable of reading them, in full, at any time of my choosing, whenever I choose, as many times as I choose, if I win.

As a fee for representing you, regardless of whether or not I win, a Shard of Ambition.

@Roadwalker, you also said that you were believed Alv was village. Why was that? Why do you now omit him from your answer, when he's up for the lynch?

Edited by OrlokTsubodai

22 minutes ago, Alvron said:

the only way I can translate my gut feel into words is that Alvron has been avoiding mention of him being evil, where he normally talks about how evil he is and how many times he has been evil and adds lots of :ph34r: faces, which is either him being good, or him being evil and trying to throw us off. Dunno.

This was my early game feeling.

1 minute ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

Three profiles of my choice, from any game I name, delivered in full, in English, in written form, to me, in such a state that I will be capable of reading them, in full, at any time of my choosing, whenever I choose, as many times as I choose, if I win.

As a fee for representing you, regardless of whether or not I win, a Shard of Ambition.

Two games in full as asked but consideration given to future profiles.

I hold no Shard of Ambition to give.

1 minute ago, Roadwalker said:

This was my early game feeling.

Would you explain it? It looks like you're quoting a post from Alvron about Alvron, which makes no sense. Why does that post mean you thought he was a villager?

Just now, Alvron said:

Two games in full as asked but consideration given to future profiles.

I hold no Shard of Ambition to give.

Two games in full, with the conditions I set out above, and my own profile from every game I've played that you have my profile written for, since AG3.

I'm aware. I'm requesting that you do your utmost to procure me a Shard of Ambition as payment, and that you will owe me a Shard of Ambition as debt until you have procured one for me.

Just now, OrlokTsubodai said:

Two games in full, with the conditions I set out above, and my own profile from every game I've played that you have my profile written for, since AG3.

I'm aware. I'm requesting that you do your utmost to procure me a Shard of Ambition as payment, and that you will owe me a Shard of Ambition as debt until you have procured one for me.

No way.  The full profile contains far more information than any ten game profiles.  Two games of your choice set to your conditions but that's it.

I can agree to that on the condition that in pursuit of said Shard, I don't have to part with any of my items unless I decide to.  i.e. I'm not trading my Odiums for Ambition.

Would you explain it? It looks like you're quoting a post from Alvron about Alvron, which makes no sense.

He was quoting me, and it was more convenient then going back further.

Why does that post mean you thought he was a villager?

I had explained my gut feel about Alvron:

"The only way I can translate my gut feel into words is that Alvron has been avoiding mention of him being evil, where he normally talks about how evil he is and how many times he has been evil and adds lots of :ph34r: faces, which is either him being good, or him being evil and trying to throw us off. Dunno."

The best I could, and Initially I leaned that he was good, now my gut is leaning back the other way, but I doubt gut will be enough to get me to throw a vote on him unless he makes a typo. :D

Just now, Roadwalker said:

The best I could, and Initially I leaned that he was good, now my gut is leaning back the other way, but I doubt gut will be enough to get me to throw a vote on him unless he makes a typo. :D

I make typeo? I never could have did that. :P