30 minutes ago, Conquestor said:

I still think it's Jondesu . . .

The people wouldn't listen to his warnings about Ruin. It's not like he's been saying it day and night.

Remart snorted. Mr Hoid was still droning on about him being one of the "spiked", but fortunately, no one was really taking him seriously. Remart definitely took his turkey leg seriously, though. More than his metal leg, in fact. He couldn't eat that.

Getting voted up on "gut read". RIP.

Well, I'm the most voted person now, so I suppose I should address that.

If ya gotta lynch me go ahead. But I'll tell you in advance, I don't have pewter like a ton of you other villagers.

I would defend myself more, but I mean my role isn't very useful and anyway there's really not a defense to "bad gut read."

But anyways, if you guys do end up lynching me, do me a favor and trace back this bandwagon. Wyrmhero puts a vote on me last cycle without any reasoning, then this cycle HH says he is "quite suspicious" of me and leaves it at that. I don't like the feel of that.

Also, unrelated to votes on me, Manukos voted on HH without any reasoning, and then said we basically just need to lynch everyone who isn't confirmed town (if I were an elim I would totally just murder all the confirmed town and laugh as that strategy ends badly). I realize that currently, my vote on HH aligns with his, but if, sometime, HH dies and turns up innocent... I would suspect Manukos.

'night anyways folks

HH(1): Manukos, Drake

Drake(4): HH, Manukos, Len, Assassin

Manukos(3): Wyrm, Jondesu, Stick

Jondesu(1): Conquestor

Bandwagon much?

Manukos. That prompt vote change was just weird. Also, even if he does turn out to be a villager, at least we'll get an inkling on who to lynch next

Yeah, the bandwagon is the reason I didn't vote for Drake this time. I'm wary of him, but I hate seeing bandwagons form with no real reason, and Manukos is always somewhat random, but that vote change and some of the stuff he's said in previous cycles has been suspicious. 

13 hours ago, Elenion said:

Would you mind doing a full role-claim later on if we do end up lynching you, so if you're village we'll know what actions were yours? @Drake Marshall (Stormy stuff; my tags just broke :angry:).

You want a will? Fine.

Drake Marsall, Village Smoker (I guess smoking kills in the long run)

n1- Sart

n2- Magestar

n3- Rae

n4- Madagascar

n5- Nobody, I was away for the weekend

n6- Not telling

59 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

You want a will? Fine.

Drake Marsall, Village Smoker (I guess smoking kills in the long run)

n1- Sart

n2- Magestar

n3- Rae

n4- Madagascar

n5- Nobody, I was away for the weekend

n6- Not telling

Anyone want to support this? If someone else supports your villager-mess, then I'll shift my vote.

Unless we have another Seeker, the only people who would be able to support it are emotional allomancers, if they targeted one of those smoked. I'm more curious about the fact that Drake smoked someone like Rae when she was gathering suspicion and before it was known that she'd been seeked. Smoking blocks seeks. Why smoke someone whom other players find suspicious and therefore potentially prevent a Seeker from scanning? That choice makes no sense from a village perspective. That combined with the read I'm getting off your posts the last couple turns makes you jump to the top of my suspect list. So even despite the small bandwagon that formed, Drake.

The red sun was shining down upon the land, it's crimson glare filtering in through the soot-stained windows, casting the most utterly depressing grim shadow over the entire inn, no matter how hard Grumbles tried to use artificial lighting to fix the nuance of the room. No matter how big or how he tried to place them around the room, sixteen candles did not seem like nearly enough light to combat the macabre tone of the room. He let out a helpless sigh, stopping his sweeping after the sixteenth push, in his constant, futile effort to keep the bar floor clean of dirt and ash constantly tracked in by the townsfolk. 

Not that he had too many visitors lately, it seemed. Whether it was his lack of a presence, or the patrons being deterred by something else he couldn't understand, Grumbles was perfectly fine with the lack of mess and chaos that came with being around other people. He knew that they found his behavior patterns jarring, and downright suspicious at times. Why there had even been that one fellow that recently turned up dead had talked about keeping a wary eye around the eccentric barkeep, and Grumbles couldn't but help mutter utter his breath about the potential problems that could cause. 

Swish, swish, swish. 
Push, push, push.
Sweep, sweep, sweep. 

And with the final motion, he dumped out the pile of ash into the waste bin, only for it to be taken outside to be dumped into the canals eventually. But it would all come back down, raining from the ashmounts, only to collect on the ground and be tracked into The Letter Sixteen once again, waiting and ready to be swept up, again, by a crazy, grumbling innkeeper. Such was life. 

---

See, I'm not completely inactive! I've even got the unspecific un-game related RP to prove it! But I still haven't done that great of a job of keeping up on the threads and past day/night cycles. Was trying to look back at the last couple days, and I can safely say that I still have no actual firm suspicions. Gut a few gut feelings still, sure, but don't really want to go with solely that anymore. It does seem to be a growing trend where people are role-claiming in the light of a lynch, and while it can make sense to make sure that the village gets the info of what you've done with your powers for the sake of tracking all actions and all that, I want to make sure that people revealing such doesn't necessarily save them from the lynch, as that still can't tell what team you actually belong to. 

It does appear that we do have some sort of trusted people who have been cleared by our now confirmed seeker, so that's something we can at least go off of. It does look like the last lynch was pretty close around Assassin, so I'll go ahead and throw a vote back up on them for right now, and will actually try and getting off of Diablo 3 more often and paying more attention over here. XD 

2 hours ago, Gamma Fiend said:

The red sun was shining down upon the land, it's crimson glare filtering in through the soot-stained windows, casting the most utterly depressing grim shadow over the entire inn, no matter how hard Grumbles tried to use artificial lighting to fix the nuance of the room. No matter how big or how he tried to place them around the room, sixteen candles did not seem like nearly enough light to combat the macabre tone of the room. He let out a helpless sigh, stopping his sweeping after the sixteenth push, in his constant, futile effort to keep the bar floor clean of dirt and ash constantly tracked in by the townsfolk. 

Not that he had too many visitors lately, it seemed. Whether it was his lack of a presence, or the patrons being deterred by something else he couldn't understand, Grumbles was perfectly fine with the lack of mess and chaos that came with being around other people. He knew that they found his behavior patterns jarring, and downright suspicious at times. Why there had even been that one fellow that recently turned up dead had talked about keeping a wary eye around the eccentric barkeep, and Grumbles couldn't but help mutter utter his breath about the potential problems that could cause. 

Swish, swish, swish. 
Push, push, push.
Sweep, sweep, sweep. 

And with the final motion, he dumped out the pile of ash into the waste bin, only for it to be taken outside to be dumped into the canals eventually. But it would all come back down, raining from the ashmounts, only to collect on the ground and be tracked into The Letter Sixteen once again, waiting and ready to be swept up, again, by a crazy, grumbling innkeeper. Such was life. 

---

See, I'm not completely inactive! I've even got the unspecific un-game related RP to prove it! But I still haven't done that great of a job of keeping up on the threads and past day/night cycles. Was trying to look back at the last couple days, and I can safely say that I still have no actual firm suspicions. Gut a few gut feelings still, sure, but don't really want to go with solely that anymore. It does seem to be a growing trend where people are role-claiming in the light of a lynch, and while it can make sense to make sure that the village gets the info of what you've done with your powers for the sake of tracking all actions and all that, I want to make sure that people revealing such doesn't necessarily save them from the lynch, as that still can't tell what team you actually belong to. 

It does appear that we do have some sort of trusted people who have been cleared by our now confirmed seeker, so that's something we can at least go off of. It does look like the last lynch was pretty close around Assassin, so I'll go ahead and throw a vote back up on them for right now, and will actually try and getting off of Diablo 3 more often and paying more attention over here. XD 

So, are you voting for me because of the averted bandwagon on me last round?

I'll also vote on Assassin, for the same reasons that I've had the last 2 cycles. Based on the current activity level of this game, it doesn't look like the lynch is going to move off of Drake, but if people do show up before turnover, at least there will be another viable lynch option.

Aralis couldn't help but grin. It seemed that half the town was really sleepy today. Well, he could help with that. Hardly anyone could resist a good nap after being introduced to his walking stick, and it might make a few of the townsfolk pay more attention the next day.

I have an alternate proposal. There are something like 10 votes placed right now, out of over twenty players still alive. At this rate, a couple more villager deaths will cause us to lose the game, if none of the eliminators are inactive. So I think it would be well worth a lynch to kill an inactive player and try and get people back in this game. Anyone want to kill @Magestar? Or have any alternatives?

9 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I have an alternate proposal. There are something like 10 votes placed right now, out of over twenty players still alive. At this rate, a couple more villager deaths will cause us to lose the game, if none of the eliminators are inactive. So I think it would be well worth a lynch to kill an inactive player and try and get people back in this game. Anyone want to kill @Magestar? Or have any alternatives?

Well, some of these recent inactives have RL issues that need their attention more than this game, so perhaps they could be spared. However, there are some others (Wonko got cleared, but Seonid is still an option) that could be lynched. I could go for that option next Day.

I've decided that I'm not going to try playing a QF again. The place is too hectic.

I've been following along, but I don't have any particular suspicions. I'm going to go Assassin, because I don't like the bandwagon on drake. It feels like a d1 lynch to me, and we're far enough in that we should have better than that.

If this puts it close enough that vote manip changes it, at least we'll have something to talk about.

Edited by Seonid

I'll be honest. It's because I don't suspect either of you, and it's too late in the cycle to change the lynch target to anyone else. So I'm pushing it closer to a tie, so that we might get information from vote manipulations.

Just now, Seonid said:

I'll be honest. It's because I don't suspect either of you, and it's too late in the cycle to change the lynch target to anyone else. So I'm pushing it closer to a tie, so that we might get information from vote manipulations.

;-; I'll smoke you if you change your vote. 

Well finally got through speedreading all the posts I missed. Haven't had a chance to really process it though. I was going to pass on voting today but I don't like this last minute movement to try to save Drake. I see nothing about his role reveal or his targets that would lower my suspicions of him. He was never at the top of my suspicion list, but something about that reveal, combined with the end of the day votes on "an alternate lynch target, just rubs me the wrong way.  

Drake.

54 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

;-; I'll smoke you if you change your vote. 

Wait, is that another role claim for smoker? :huh:  

47 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Wait, is that another role claim for smoker? :huh:  

Yep. I started when I was young, and not even the Ja has been able to help me. Don't do drugs kids. 

54 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Wouldn't this not entirely help? Because you can't really tell if Elims vote manipped to protect one of their own or to implicate someone. It come down to a coin flip, essentially. 

Yeah, I don't really see how voting to set things up for vote manipulation helps us. At all. Like I REALLY don't see the value in it. 

Its basically saying "Hey Eliminators, why don't you just decide which one of these two people we should lynch today. And here, we'll let you do it anonymously. You're welcome."  <_<

Wilson, I don’t think I was gaining that much suspicion until D3. I think it’s inaccurate for you to say that I’ve been “gathering suspicion” by N3.

I feel like it’s really weird that Drake chose to Smoke the people he did, but I’d like to point out that he smoked me N3. People started getting suspicious of me D3, which happens after N3. Now, it might be possible that Drake is an elim who wanted to put suspicion on me, but if a villager wanted to Smoke people, N3 I wouldn’t have been that bad of a pick. I don’t think Nyali or Dalinar burned Atium, saw what I was going to type around one to two days into the future, and then told Drake to Smoke me. Though at that point Dalinar still wasn’t dead, so maybe they thought some Seekers might scan me to make sure I wasn’t an elim leading the village on a wild goose chase?

I think it’s possible that he’s a villager who got a shiny new power and wanted to use it. Still, I can’t ignore the possibility that Drake is an elim Smoker who sought to create chaos with his Smokes. We’ve had no indications of tremendous amounts of vote manips, and we had someone publicly claim Seeker. In fact, Arinian specifically didn’t say who he would scan in case they got Smoked. He could have Seeked anybody. What sort of villager would run the risk of blocking a Seeker scan when there are no visible benefits from it?

Drake. If you could provide reasoning -- it doesn’t have to be long, just a few sentences per person -- on why you chose to Smoke people on the Nights you did, I might consider taking my vote off of you.

All of these last-minute votes have me on edge. If anything, they reinforce my suspicions of Drake.

Also, I am using Brass tonight. I won't specify my target, but the nullification that pushes the lynch toward Drake will be mine.

10 minutes ago, Elenion said:

All of these last-minute votes have me on edge. If anything, they reinforce my suspicions of Drake.

Also, I am using Brass tonight. I won't specify my target, but the nullification that pushes the lynch toward Drake will be mine.

Yeah, sorry about that. :/ I've been on a bit of burnout, recently. Doesn't help that I've discovered Worm.

Just now, Arraenae said:

Yeah, sorry about that. :/ I've been on a bit of burnout, recently. Doesn't help that I've discovered Worm.

It wasn't you who I was referring to. It's all of these guys who just came out of the tavern that are accusing Assassin. They should at least placed their accusations before drinking; not right before nightfall.

Captain Cassius standing by, comrades. Here's a list of who's called for killing whom so far:

Drake (6): HH, Len, Assassin, Wilson, Hero, Rae

Manukos (3): Wyrm, Jon, Stick

Assassin (4): Gamma, Araris, Joe, Seonid

Jondesu (1): Conq

HH (2): Manukos, Drake

@Assassin in Burgundy If you want to ensure your survival today (I for one think you're on the up-and-up), just Smoke one of us who's voting for Drake. I'm Soothing one of the voters on you.

@Drake Marshall If you really are legit, I'm sorry.