1 minute ago, Edgedancer said:

Is this the right moment to mention that a giant pug as a mount is something I've actually written? :P

I think every moment is the right moment to mention that. :D

3 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I mean, I have no problem with this, or with any of the others.

Actually, if that isn’t what we go with for vanillas, then I might make it Chaos Agent’s old name or even their Epic one. Like the kid from Home Alone.

11 hours ago, Voidus said:

I think Edge said he'd contacted Twi but she was bogged down with work atm, haven't tried @Kobold King yet though.

It's really tempting, but considering how my posts dwindled last time, and the various things I'm trying to keep up with right now, I just don't think I could make it work out.

I'm very sorry, but I'll have to sit this one out.

I wish all of you the best of luck getting this started, though!

Alright, another question. If an epic were to be constantly exposed to their weakness, like I said above, would they even know what their powers and weakness are? In hindsight, maybe I should just do a Maple who is insane and thinks he's an epic. I'll think on it.

33 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Alright, another question. If an epic were to be constantly exposed to their weakness, like I said above, would they even know what their powers and weakness are? In hindsight, maybe I should just do a Maple who is insane and thinks he's an epic. I'll think on it.

Mr maples alter ego: MR NOT MAPLE

2 hours ago, Kobold King said:

It's really tempting, but considering how my posts dwindled last time, and the various things I'm trying to keep up with right now, I just don't think I could make it work out.

No worries KK!  I’m sure you’d be welcome to hop in any time with a single or as a side character, which might be less busy than what you were handling before.  Love your writing so even a limited opportunity to write with you would be great :)   

Of course its totally understandable if even that is too much.  Life is busy and that makes sense.  

Edit: #pleasebringbackbacktrack

1 hour ago, Edgedancer said:

Now I'm imagining some kind of normal people represantative called Mr Maple.

That has to have been his actual name, it just happened to be what vanillas were called in his area. maybe he introduces himself as mr. maple definitely not an epic what would give you that idea wink wink. 

4 hours ago, Kobold King said:

No worries Kobold, as Coma said if you ever feel like dropping in with a minor character we'd all love to see you posting again. :D