Long Game 19: Twinborn City

phattemer

Verre

Siaron is just standing there at the edge of the discussion circle glaring at me. Seriously, what is his problem? He doesn't even have the decency to explain his accusation.

Kae was right, we should have hightailed it out of here the moment he figured out the Tyrian Falls connection.

Verre is quite annoyed that she's been accused. I'm annoyed that no reason was provided for that accusation. Kae is going to be annoyed when he finds someone calling his little sister an Inquisitor.

Edited by Arraenae

So I have the Honour of being able to tell all you fine folks some exciting news tonight!  Operation WindwhisperTM is officially a go. I have been told that I was scanned last night by a Feruchemical tin player. So also that means anyone who wants to send me a PM can.

Yay! I was hoping this all hadn't been for nothing. Well, even if there wasn't one, I think we gained some good intel from player reactions! One thing I've been meaning to do is go over every players reactions to Operation Windwhisper and post it in the thread. If I survive the Night, I'll do that. No time right now sadly.

Night 2 is over! Please do not post or PM until Day.

The sun set ever so slowly, falling like a spark to the ground. Finally, the hills swallowed it, and the half moon grew brighter and brighter.

Laurelin sat in her room, staring out at the darkening sky. Then there was a jolt as the sun truly sank below the horizon, not simply the hills and buildings in the way, and she changed. If her guide had been there, he would have been astonished. But he was not, and nor was Laurelin. A woman with flowing silver hair sat in her place.

She didn’t sit for long, though. She held still for a moment to absorb her new surroundings, then rose and quietly slipped out the window, into the night. Events were happening, and she didn’t want to miss out on observing them. Such things were far too amusing to let slide.

blu_1459818000.png

Edited by Elbereth

I mean I’ll do 10-17 in according to spreadsheet. :P :P :P

Move up. This is WRITEUP SPACE.

Telperion snuck through the brightness of night, looking in wonder at the mist curling around her fingertips. It was almost solid, in a way she’d never seen before.

But her attention was drawn eventually by a quiet sound. She looked around, then focused on a dark alley. Had someone seen her? She crept closer to it, trying to stay out of sight from anyone inside.

Then, having no choice, she stepped out into the open of the alleyway to confront the person. A cloaked figure, who was now... Running away? She cursed, running after him. But after only a few steps, she tripped on something unpleasantly warm and soft.

A body lay on the pavement, hand reaching toward her, or perhaps past her towards the sky. He was still breathing! Barely, but he was. She bent close to him, trying to determine whether he could be healed.

It was a fatal wound, she saw easily. But as she leaned towards him, he whispered something.

“What?” she said, a bit incredulous that he could talk at all. She leaned even closer, and finally caught his word. Just one word, repeated over and over again.

She frowned, and opened her mouth to ask why that word was so important. It was certainly useless in finding a killer, as far as she knew.

But her thoughts were interrupted when her guide, Tilion, came to the mouth of the alleyway. He stared at her, mouth agape.

“No!” she said, but it was too late. The cliche was already in motion. So, of course, he ran away, presumably to tell the whole town that she was a murderer.

She sighed. It was going to be a long day.

Kynedath has died! He was a Villager with Tin/Electrum.

You have 48 hours to decide on someone to lynch.

3 Items were found.

Updated Player List:

1. Haelbarde- Edrab Leah, a twitchy man who is constantly looking up... Spiked Nicrosil/Nicrosil

2. Master Elodin- Alexandra Rotec, a mysterious person about whom nothing is known...

3. TheSilverDragon- Star Thief, a small shiny robber who excels at muggings...

4. Wonko the Sane- Kwon, a very suspicious metallurgist...

5. Mailliw73- Millie the sheriff, who has been strangely off lately...Loyal Steel/Nicrosil

6. Clanky- Cylkan the lamplighter, who seems to have too many luxuries for his salary...

7. Mark IV- Myte the "aluminum gnat" who was last seen dodging a bullet- literally...

8. Arraenae- Kae and Verre, neither of whom is a Steel Inquisitor- or so they claim...

9. Kynedath- Sumath Caelum, an unknown reaching for the sky… Loyal Tin/Electrum

10. DeathClutch19- Eren Jaeger, a drunkard who claims to be sober...

11. Amanuensis- Siaron the Scorned, the only person here who calls themself a bastard...

12. Burnt Spaghetti- Jala Ghetti, a secretive woman who only wears purple...

13. IrulelikeSTINK- a "skaa" with no name, who thinks he's opposing the Final Empire (little does he know that he really is)

14. TheMightyLopen- Silas, the only person here who isn't suspicious at all, which makes him even more so...

15. Araris Valerian- ArSel, who claims that he got his name from his parents yet can't remember theirs...

16. yafeshan- a cookie monster who claims to be inexperienced…

17. Danosaur- a purple… non-dinosaur

red_1459990800.png

Edited by Elbereth

Verre

And another person's dead. Lovely place Kae and I live in, huh?

I think I've decided what to do with Siaron. See, Kae took a few law classes before graduating at Elendel. So, the next time Siaron accuses me of being a murderer, Kae is going to demand for a reason, and when Siaron can't come up with one, I'm going to charge him with being a murderer and spreading libelous lies and get him sent off to the nearest soother parlor.

Okay, Kae says that that's not how lawyers work, but it's still fun to imagine.

Verre is very unhappy that someone called her a murderer. So, Aman, where's your proof?

You mean Archivists, right? Feruchemical copper, not Allomantic?

Elodin, you should only make PMs if you've already been scanned, or the group decides you aren't worth scanning.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Looks like someone hasn't been taking enough screenshots... :P

I wonder who would take screenshots of people's conversations. 

Quick links:

Night 1

Day1

Night 2

Yes, i believe so- if you look at the end of the D1 post, it says that someone found an item. So at least one has been found.

Hey GMs will we be notified every time anyone finds an item?