Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

3 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

So how do I catch them in time?

I suggest a Net Ball. As bug types, that should get you a higher percentage chance of getting them before they flee.

...we're talking about pokemon, right?

(More seriously, good luck getting them.)

We get a bad outbreak every 5 yrs or so but then we get a magic edible that does the most disturbing/gross/spine chilling/wonderful thing with in 2 hrs. The fleas rush out of the fur in mass as they are twitching in death. Most don't even make it off the dog so it looks like dog rolled in dirt. Nasty and chilling to see the numbers that were lurking on them. Bad thing is I'm drawing a blank on product name.

1 hour ago, Arraenae said:

I've been in school for less than a month and am at least half-convinced that I'm falling apart. Too many things I want to do and too much busywork that gets in the way. -_-

I feel you; yesterday I came home from school in tears because I was so frustrated with everything. :/

9 hours ago, Arraenae said:

I've been in school for less than a month and am at least half-convinced that I'm falling apart. Too many things I want to do and too much busywork that gets in the way. -_-

Slow down, don't toss yourself at everything at once. Try to write a schedule for your next week, where you'll plan some time to do things you want to do. Then, no matter if there are other things still to be done, stick to the schedule and do what you want with the time! Remember to take care of yourself, there's not point in working yourself to death ;) 

7 hours ago, Elsecaller3414 said:

I feel you; yesterday I came home from school in tears because I was so frustrated with everything. :/

What was so frustrating?

2 hours ago, Briar King said:

Gawh I'm 36 so why do I have to deal with these random gushers 2 or 3 times a yr on my cheek ridge that feel like they are waving to people for attention 3-4 days? So annoying! I'm not 15 anymore!!!!

I'm almost 27 and I have similar problems with my face every time I eat/drink too much milk based products. Maybe you have the same problem? Make a simple experiment, when you have nothing on your face, treat yourself with super milky day or two. If you get reaction on your skin after 1-2 days you'll know it's the case :)

A conversation gone like this:

"Will you help me with this in the front of the house?"
"But I was supposed to vacuum the attic and mow the lawn." <- later turned out that here I'm "making a big deal out of the attic"

Then, a few minutes later into the discussion they started shutting me down and disregarding anything I say with "Why are you arguing?" or "Stop being so quarrelsome!" and "SIGH, I don't know what to do with him. He always argues." (just because I'm not talking to you at the moment doesn't mean I'm not RIGHT HERE).

Parents :angry:

I just scrolled past a photo a friend was trying to get people to report. 

"How to pick up Jewish chicks"

its a picture of an ashtray scooping up ash from a pile. 

What

i cant 

just

*horrified and shocked and speechless*

help

Edited by Delightful

1 hour ago, Delightful said:

I just scrolled past a photo a friend was trying to get people to report. 

"How to pick up Jewish chicks"

its a picture of an ashtray scooping up ash from a pile. 

What

i cant 

just

*horrified and shocked and speechless*

help

Eek. :wacko: 

I honestly don't understand why people do things like that….and yet on the internet, they do it all the time. 

Hugs? 

7 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

@Delightful That's horrendous! I can't believe anyone would make such a callous, insensitive joke about the Holocaust. :(

Some people suck, to make the understatement of the year. 

I wasn't even reading YouTube comments or anything stupid. 

Just, some people are chull dung crem coated voidbeasts infinitely corrupted by both Ruin and Odium and they deserve to be hoed while working in the Pits of Hathsin for the rest of their miserable lives. :angry:

Twi, definitely hugs. :( 

Edited by Delightful