Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

I barely have slept in the whole week, I had to prepare a lot of exams and essays, wich was kind of pointless, because all went awful, anyway I am not be upset, being worry is a task for future me,right now I just can think about going to sleep.

6 hours ago, Jedal said:

I'm feeling mega sick. Like there are bugs crawling inside of my body and making me warm and cold and I can't see right and everything is twisting and turning. I can't speak or think. I just slept for twelve hours and I'm still storming sick.

Oh, that sounds bad...I hope you get better soon. *hug*

2 hours ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

I barely have slept in the whole week, I had to prepare a lot of exams and essays, wich was kind of pointless, because all went awful, anyway I am not be upset, being worry is a task for future me,right now I just can think about going to sleep.

*hug* That also sounds bad. Just...try not to stress out too much, 'kay? When you wake from hibernation.

This is horrible. I just finished the last Alcatraz book. I don't want to give anything away, but those of you who have finished it will know why I was lying on the floor for ten minutes, completely despondent while my sister dragged me down the stairs (literally). The worst part is, I have to go to a large public function in a few hours and socialize with people.

I hate papers and I hate moving and I hate my job and I hate procrastination and I hate depression and so on and so forth.

Sorry, just had to vent. We're moving in a week or two, and I'm quitting my job (which means I need to find a new one) and I have 2 papers to write before the next two weeks are over and my stress level is a little too high.

And my boss is...difficult. But at least quitting will take care of that problem.

32 minutes ago, Voidus said:

So... I randomly fainted for no reason this morning.
12 hours, 2 hospitals and multiple tests later and... I still have no idea what happened.

:blink:

Oh dear >> That sucks :/ ditto budgie, hope they figure it out...hope it isn't a blood problem :wacko:

----------

I for one had a pretty bad day which I will divulge into tomorrow as I don't feel like talking about it.

But I spent the past couple of hours investing all my bad feels and hurt into writing, and I wrote 4 and a bit thousand words on SongWeavers, which you guys can check out over in Creator's Corner

Edited by Mestiv
Language

*hugs to all*

My health has been particularly shoddy over the past couple of days, slightly more than what's normal for me at the moment. There were a couple of events that I wanted to go to and thought I kinda should be going to but I just couldn't. Well, technically I could but it would have been decidedly difficult and would have made my health worse. I really don't like having to make that choice of when to go and when the consequences are bad enough that it would be wiser not to. *sigh*

On the other hand in the same timeframe I wrote a short story and designed an rpg in 200 words for a game design challenge. And I'm pretty happy with both. So that improves things markedly :)

Brain: Hey, Twi. 

Me: Yeah? 

Brain: You know that job you have? The civil service job, with like a bazillion protections in place to keep managers from just firing employees willy-nilly?

Me: Yes….

Brain: How you've been there a year, passed your probation period with flying colors, and have never once had a manager take you aside to tell you about some "problems they've noticed"? 

Me: Yeah….

Brain: YoU'rE gOiNg To GeT FiReD! 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

3 hours ago, Voidus said:

So... I randomly fainted for no reason this morning.
12 hours, 2 hospitals and multiple tests later and... I still have no idea what happened.

:blink:

*hugs*

hope you get better.

3 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I for one had a pretty bad day which I will divulge into tomorrow as I don't feel like talking about it.

*hugs*

Headed up to the Mayo Clinic in a bit. While the end result may be good, these appointments are incredibly stressful on me, and I will likely spend a few days after nearly comatose at times. First appointment is just a scan fortunately; those are fairly simple (an MRI, basically).

1 hour ago, Jondesu said:

Headed up to the Mayo Clinic in a bit. While the end result may be good, these appointments are incredibly stressful on me, and I will likely spend a few days after nearly comatose at times. First appointment is just a scan fortunately; those are fairly simple (an MRI, basically).

I keep thinking 'mayonnaise clinic'.

Good luck!

10 hours ago, Tristan said:

Drank a bit too much at a 1920s flapper party last night and left my iPhone in an Uber car. :( 

On the bright side, the party was loads of fun. :) 

That sucks...but I can't really make myself sympathetic :P I myself am heavily averse to drinking. So it was your fault :P 

glad you had fun though.

-----

irgh so yesterday...

um started of as usual. Normal rigmarole of passive agreesiveness. Then got hit by massive waves of depression and sort of talked to myself the entire day. Then get contacted by a friend and talk them out of suicide *sigh and just bleh. Then dad catches me talking to them and well, usual. 

Just a reaaal bleh day >>