Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

Disney World in Florida is superior to Disneyland anyway. You've got Epcot! Epcot is way cooler than the other Disney theme parks.

I'm pretty sure our planned vacation this year is going to be to FL, but James has issues with Disney so we'll probably be going to Universal instead. Harry Potter Wizarding World, here we come!

I am super jealous right now. :mellow:

Disney World in Florida is superior to Disneyland anyway.  You've got Epcot!  Epcot is way cooler than the other Disney theme parks.

I'm pretty sure our planned vacation this year is going to be to FL, but James has issues with Disney so we'll probably be going to Universal instead.  Harry Potter Wizarding World, here we come!

*gasp*

Someone please stop me from throwing the Jolly Ranchers down the toilet because two customers have shown me that on four hours of sleep, smacking and slurping is not something I can deal with. :mellow:

I'm sorry.  :wacko:

Why is it Jolly Ranchers, anyways? Why not little chocolates or something?

Edited by Slowswift

I am super jealous right now. :mellow:

I...imagine you are.  We're probably going in May, when the tourism season is slow.

*gasp*

Hee!  His issues mostly have to do with the corporation side of Disney.  He loathes the idea of giving them money.  Maybe someday I'll crack him open enough to get him to agree to Epcot.

No idea, but it'd be better with little chocolates.

Also, IT IS FULLY POSSIBLE TO TAKE A SIP OF COFFEE WITHOUT SMACKING YOUR LIPS IN DELIGHT, GUY.

*cries*

You...could secretly replace the Jolly Ranchers with Hershey's Kisses?

Well, I suppose that's better than hating Baymax or something. :P

Yeah. :)  He doesn't hate the products, but he has moral qualms with the way the upper tier of the corporation runs things.

Though...if they create an entire Star Wars and/or Marvel theme park, he's gonna have a fight on his hands.  WANT.

Got a second-hand mower today.

Hooray, I can finally do the lawns in a sensible way rather than using a whipper-snipper.

Oh no, it's a two-stroke and I have no idea what the ratio of oil:petrol is.

Oh yay, I found the model and checked online, now I can fill it up.

Oh no, now it isn't starting.

Oh yay, people online say the most common problem is just old oil at the bottom of the tank so just draining and refilling it should be enough to get it working, no repairs needed.

Oh no, it still isn't working.  :angry: 

Oh well, maybe if I empty and fill it again it'll work!

Oh no, still not working.

Oh no, now I've left the drain open and half the tank has emptied, wasting yet more petrol.

Oh yay! For some magical reason it is now working.

Oh no, I checked online and the second most common reason is overfilling the tank. I now feel like an idiot.

Got a second-hand mower today.

Hooray, I can finally do the lawns in a sensible way rather than using a whipper-snipper.

Oh no, it's a two-stroke and I have no idea what the ratio of oil:petrol is.

Oh yay, I found the model and checked online, now I can fill it up.

Oh no, now it isn't starting.

Oh yay, people online say the most common problem is just old oil at the bottom of the tank so just draining and refilling it should be enough to get it working, no repairs needed.

Oh no, it still isn't working. :angry:

Oh well, maybe if I empty and fill it again it'll work!

Oh no, still not working.

Oh no, now I've left the drain open and half the tank has emptied, wasting yet more petrol.

Oh yay! For some magical reason it is now working.

Oh no, I checked online and the second most common reason is overfilling the tank. I now feel like an idiot.

Modern society places too much emphasis on having a neat lawn anyway. Let the grass grow as tall as it wants and let Voidus Jr. feel like a mighty explorer child! :ph34r::P

I'm sorry about that, Voidus. :(

Modern society places too much emphasis on having a neat lawn anyway. Let the grass grow as tall as it wants and let Voidus Jr. feel like a mighty explorer child! :ph34r::P

Unfortunately we're renting so we don't get a choice in the matter. Though I do occasionally let it grow long so our two cats can have fun jumping over the tall patches then hiding in them to chase each other.  ^_^

I'm not sure that would be safe.  It is Australia, after all.  You don't want to give the drop bears new hiding places!

I'm not sure that would be safe. It is Australia, after all. You don't want to give the drop bears new hiding places!

I'm sure Voidus Jnr will eat plenty Vegemite, s/he'll be fine :).

Besides, drop bears live in trees. You can't really drop out of grass, now can you? This isn't Pokemon :P

Edited by Delightful

I'm sure Voidus Jnr will eat plenty Vegemite, s/he'll be fine :).

Besides, drop bears live in trees. You can't really drop out of grass, now can you? This isn't Pokemon :P

Mrs. Voidus might not mind but I absolutely despise vegemite in both taste and smell so not if I can help it. 

But we're in South Australia so naturally you drop upwards. Everything's crazy here. :P