Random Stuff III

While you are smelling hot bread I'm still cold from standing around an hour in the cold with my 10 year old brother, waiting for a bus that was cancelled five times in a row.

BUT, his reign as a supervillain is destined to be a short one. The dent that caused his transformation (in a very indirect and roundabout way, as is typical of many comic book origin stories) is a reminder of the fight that killed one of Oregon's most hated Epics. This act of heroism earns him the love of Oregonians, who proceed to pamper him with as much pecan pie and biscuits and gravy he can eat. 

Appreciative that the Oregonians accept him when his own society rejects him, he knows in his True Heart of a Hero (trademark pending) that he mustn't rest until the malignant Company Inc. is put out of business! 

For who knows what evil clogs the Heart of American Commerce? The Trucker knows....Mwahahahahaha!

(Nice touch with the biscuits and gravy, btw!)

Edited by Orlion

Twi, you need to neglect things in favor of books.

Mistrunner, you need Shadows of Self.

And Im not making anything better. Once again Morzathoth has not saved the day!

I would have, but sadly, I was paying far too much money so those teachers could pile on the homework. And now if I don't keep applying for real jobs, I won't be able to afford books in the future. :(

I would have, but sadly, I was paying far too much money so those teachers could pile on the homework. And now if I don't keep applying for real jobs, I won't be able to afford books in the future. :(

You could sell insanely addictive candy to children, when they are dependent rebuild them into cyborgs, take over the world with your candy addicted cyborg army.

It is fool proof.

(It is come up with completely immoral and horrible hijinks to make money o clock)

I want to read Shadows of Self.

I need to read Shadows of Self.

I wrote an article about how Shadows of Self is out on my basic HTML webpage for my computers class.

I still do not have Shadows of Self.

I'm currently trying to decide on what questions to ask....but I keep finding more i want to maybe find out the answer too...and I want to ask some MTG ones as well...so many questions *curls up and rocks back and forth whilst mumbling must...ask...need...answers*

Curse this insatiable curiousity of mine

Edited by ParadoxSpren

Here is a Master's-degree level library listing in Salt Lake (second from the bottom, Librarian III,Metadata Cataloger - no idea if it's anything up your alley, but it's a library job...) Utah's a nice place to live, and close to Brandon Sanderson signings.

Here is a Master's-degree level library listing in Salt Lake (second from the bottom, Librarian III,Metadata Cataloger - no idea if it's anything up your alley, but it's a library job...) Utah's a nice place to live, and close to Brandon Sanderson signings.

Thanks! I'll check it out when I get back on my laptop. My big issue is experience--I have a year and a half, partially in a school library and partially in a public library, which makes me automatically unqualified for any job that wants two or more years of specialized experience. Which is a lot of jobs. :mellow:

I'll check out OK and TX again, too. I applied for a job in San Antonio a while back, and I haven't found anything I'm qualified for in OK yet.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Thanks! I'll check it out when I get back on my laptop. My big issue is experience--I have a year and a half, partially in a school library and partially in a public library, which makes me automatically unqualified for any job that wants two or more years of specialized experience. Which is a lot of jobs. :mellow:

I'll check out OK and TX again, too. I applied for a job in San Antonio a while back, and I haven't found anything I'm qualified for in OK yet.

I didn't see an experience requirement, but I didn't look too closely. Either way, though, good luck! Wherever you find your new job, I hope you love it.

I didn't see an experience requirement, but I didn't look too closely. Either way, though, good luck! Wherever you find your new job, I hope you love it.

Thanks. ^_^ I'm still excited by the prospect of moving anywhere, I just wish I knew where and when. :mellow:

Also, I'm jealous of my brother and his amazing Halloween costume ideas. A few years ago, he and his friend dressed up as old women and carried an actual door and a bag of candy around the neighborhood. When kids knocked on the door (which had a sign inviting them to) my brother and his friend would open the door, give them candy and compliment their costumes.

This year, he said he plans to wear a suit and make a SHIELD badge and answer the door as Phil Coulson. When he sees kids dressed like Marvel heroes, he'll give them candy and ask them to join the Avengers Initiative.

Why does he have the best ideas. <_<