Random Stuff III

We use whole wheat even if it does have chocolate.

I like it. :mellow:

Does anyone else eat cottage cheese? Just plain cottage cheese? Because I think it's delicious.

I like it just fine in bread, but I'm not a fan of whole wheat pizza crust. White just makes for a better canvas upon which to paint with toppings. Though it might help if she'd just make pepperoni pizza or sausage pizza or hamburger pizza instead of putting five different types of meat on one pizza and making them fight for dominance. I'm a bit of a pizza purist. :ph34r:

Not really, no. Though I do think cheese pizza with a little ricotta on top is fabulous.

I like it just fine in bread, but I'm not a fan of whole wheat pizza crust. White just makes for a better canvas upon which to paint with toppings. Though it might help if she'd just make pepperoni pizza or sausage pizza or hamburger pizza instead of putting five different types of meat on one pizza and making them fight for dominance. I'm a bit of a pizza purist. :ph34r:

Not really, no. Though I do think cheese pizza with a little ricotta on top is fabulous.

Pizza is obviously an art form. 51956uth.gif

Im buying books on friday! Ive decided on both Kingkiller Chronicle and possibly Dresden Files: Wizard for hire. Do my fellow Sanderfans have any other ideas?

Pizza is obviously an art form. 51956uth.gif

Im buying books on friday! Ive decided on both Kingkiller Chronicle and possibly Dresden Files: Wizard for hire. Do my fellow Sanderfans have any other ideas?

That it is. :D

Michael J. Sullivan is fantastic.

Edited by Slowswift

New lines from the Epic of Gilgamesh!

Disclaimer: I haven't read the Epic. I still think this is really cool.

Neat! There was speculation that part of it was missing.

I enjoy a good low-fat cottage cheese. I don't know why people add pineapple to it, they're weird...

Also, it goes great mixed with beef ravioli!

*Doug the Pug posts a cute video where he takes a bite of pizza* 

Facebook Commenter: Doug the Pug needs a better diet or he's going to be Doug the dead pug. 

*Commenter posts link to article about foods that are bad for dogs, and again every five follow-up comments or so*

s8mwt.jpg

Because...

?

Edited by Edgedancer

Because she's at war with fun? Or because a man is creeping stealthily toward the underbrush targeting her with a stun gun every time she tries to have fun? 

Because she calls down the thunder? Or because I'm confused why she would do that? Albeit that second one would give her a very tragic backstroy. :P

Wonderment is the beginning of fan fiction for me. Years ago, I wondered, "What would have happened if Deathly Hallows had ended with a semi truck in the middle of an abandoned highway?" And….well…..yeah. I wrote that story. :ph34r:

...Huh :mellow: Maybe the RP does need more semi trucks. :ph34r:

...Huh :mellow: Maybe the RP does need more semi trucks. :ph34r:

From the bestselling album FSA Truck-Driving Hits: 

And then the little boy looked up at the grizzled truck driver with tears in his eyes, and he said, "Mister, you done saved Christmas." 

"Weren't nothing," the driver said. "All I did was run over that scary-looking man over there." 

The redheaded girl stood up on the hood of a truck. "From now on, December 23rd will now be known as The Day Nighthound Died Day!" 

From the bestselling album FSA Truck-Driving Hits: 

And then the little boy looked up at the grizzled truck driver with tears in his eyes, and he said, "Mister, you done saved Christmas." 

"Weren't nothing," the driver said. "All I did was run over that scary-looking man over there." 

The redheaded girl stood up on the hood of a truck. "From now on, December 23rd will now be known as The Day Nighthound Died Day!" 

It's... it's a thing of beauty. :o

But who will fix the dent in the front of the semi? The trucker? Not with his low wages! He needs that money for pieces of pecan pie and coffee! How else is he suppose to have an excuse to flirt with leathery skinned waitresses across the US?

You're assuming he wants the dent fixed, rather than the opportunity to use it as an excuse to tell strangers about the day he killed Nighthound. :P 

You're assuming he wants the dent fixed, rather than the opportunity to use it as an excuse to tell strangers about the day he killed Nighthound. :P

The truck is property of Company Inc., and being the soulless business that it is, they are angry that it was damaged and do not want to pay for it themselves. They are also upset that the shipment was late and have had it with the trucker's moral actions cutting into their bottom line.

The trucker is on thin ice, which cracks and breaks, causing him to sink into a pool of toxic ooze. But instead of killing him as Company Inc. planned, it gave him truck-themed super powers and now he fights injustice as The Trucker... working on the side to bring down the Company Inc. that betrayed him and gave him a hideously scarred face that not even those leathery skinned waitresses could love!

I'm not sure what I'm talking about anymore.

The truck is property of Company Inc., and being the soulless business that it is, they are angry that it was damaged and do not want to pay for it themselves. They are also upset that the shipment was late and have had it with the trucker's moral actions cutting into their bottom line.

The trucker is on thin ice, which cracks and breaks, causing him to sink into a pool of toxic ooze. But instead of killing him as Company Inc. planned, it gave him truck-themed super powers and now he fights injustice as The Trucker... working on the side to bring down the Company Inc. that betrayed him and gave him a hideously scarred face that not even those leathery skinned waitresses could love!

I'm not sure what I'm talking about anymore.

BUT, his reign as a supervillain is destined to be a short one. The dent that caused his transformation (in a very indirect and roundabout way, as is typical of many comic book origin stories) is a reminder of the fight that killed one of Oregon's most hated Epics. This act of heroism earns him the love of Oregonians, who proceed to pamper him with as much pecan pie and biscuits and gravy he can eat.