Dream Job

Cartith

Billionaire playboy, obviously.

If that's not an option, I'm generally happy working in a job that lets me live comfortably, which I currently have. As long as I'm working with computers, i can be pretty happy at my job.

Obviously, though, if i was offered any sort of childhood dream job (astronaut, cowboy, astronaut-cowboy, etc.)  i'd totally jump at it.

For right now and college too probably, same as you, public librarian. Career wise, geographer/analyst for either international aid organizations or for diplomacy.

I have a close relationship with the geographers at USAID. They are a fun bunch. I love the maps they make to help out with international aid and development. 

My dream job is to be a USAID Foreign Service Officer. And I'm closer than ever to actually see my dream come true! Five months back I received a preliminary employment offer, contingent upon a few outstanding things. Hopefully these outstanding items are accomplished over the next few months!

The Librarians are taking over this site I see. I must inform the Free Kingdoms!

My dream job would be exploring new, unknown lands. Too bad there aren't any left :/

Well my other dream job is colonizing mars, you could always help out with that ;)

Supreme Immortal Librarian/Archivist Alchemist charged with collecting and recording knowledge and this planet's (and Universe's) history from start to finish, both accurately and in-depth, free from any internal and external bias (and mastering biogenetic engineering and modification so I can finally create Dragons!) ^^

....You said Dream Job, you never said it had to be real! :ph34r:  :P

Half in reality, I'm pretty laid back so I'd settle for being a Surfer....or if was to be business/corporation-esque, I'd lead a team of concierge/PA hybrid types 

Starship captain.  This is pretty much what I wanted to be when I was a little kid.  I was bitterly disappointed when I got old enough to understand that Starfleet Academy wasn't a real thing.

Since I can't be that, I still don't really know what I want to be when I grow up.  Probably do creative stuff.  But that doesn't pay the bills, so instead, I work an office job to feed my creative hobbies.

Hmm. Top dream job that I've had for quite a while is a Senator or Representative, with the chance of becoming President. I want to do that so bad, and have for a while. Unfortunately, that's a long way off.

Also, I wouldn't mind being a lawyer who argues Constitutional Law.

Next, a doctor is a dream job.

Finally, being a Core Collections Officer for the CIA. This has somewhat evolved beyond the typical "I wanna be a spy" phase that all kids go through.

And I have less than one year to decide which of these jobs I should actively pursue!

Dream job? Um, the guy that sits in a workshop and tinkers with spare parts all day. :P

Wait, no, scratch that! My dream would be a musician, like in an orchestra or something. If only I didn't have crippling performance anxiety and had any idea how to play the cello. <_<

But honestly... I don't know. -_-

Edited by Slowswift

In order from less to more possible

Timetraveling, adventuring and universe saving Rockstar.

Companion of a time lady. (A blue box could appear outside my house now, please)

Experimental Metal musician with a small, but dedicated fanbase.

Anything not too dull to earn money for whatever creative project I feel like doing at the moment.

My dream job is teacher of literature and I'm finally studying to become one (at first I studied engineering as my parents wished), but there's one more obstacle to overcome - competition for these jobs is tough where I live and I have speech impediment, which isn't dream quality in a teacher... :( I guess my realistic dream job is to work in library or bookstore..

When I was younger (grade school), my dream job was an architect. Then in early college/university, I thought a lawyer or psychologist sounded pretty awesome. Writer has also been frequently tossed around.

Now my dream job would be a travel agent. I love planning trips. Not just for me. For anyone. I love researching airfares and hotels and all of that. Unfortunately, that's a dying industry. :(

I realized my realistic dream job earlier this year. My aunt, who was a travel agent, told me about this time a deal came through for London. $400 roundtrip. So she called up her sister and they took off Thursday morning (I think it was Monday she saw the deal) and came back on Sunday. I want to be able to do that.

So now my dream job is one that I enjoy, where I make enough for a good travel fund, and where I can give short notice for a short trip. Take off on a Thursday and be back the next Monday for work after having traveled to London or Sydney or pretty much anywhere. Yeah. That sounds great. :)

Starship captain.  This is pretty much what I wanted to be when I was a little kid.  I was bitterly disappointed when I got old enough to understand that Starfleet Academy wasn't a real thing.

Since I can't be that, I still don't really know what I want to be when I grow up.  Probably do creative stuff.  But that doesn't pay the bills, so instead, I work an office job to feed my creative hobbies.

You know how I feel.