Long Game 14: To Shatter a Shard

"Not I," said Survival to the voice in the sky. Maw had once been a simple farmer with a penchant for fighting crime. Then he became a worldhopping fighter. When Aili died, he became furious and a period of Hate consumed him. Now, he only wanted to survive. Survival outweighed Hate, it outweighed Ruin, Preservation, Cultivation, everything. He would watch these worlds continue to burn and he would be the only survivor. From the beginning, he had picked neither side, helping and hurting each simultaneously, and now, at the culmination of this, with so few left, he saw victory. He cared not whether Odium and his Champions seized victory or if Hoid and the other Shards destroyed him. It had been a time of blood. His broken scythe had tasted blood again, so much more than before. Survival was the ultimate champion.

I don't care. STINK was offline last Night, which is why nothing happened. I suspect dowanx more than Raven, so that's where my vote goes. Full disclosure: It doesn't really matter. I just want to be done with this, and since STINK and I are both confirmed town, I don't see an outcome to end this game that doesn't end with village winning.

I am not an OC and if you guys kill me you run a very high chance of losing this game.

This is about to be 2v2 when I die.  You will not control the vote AND perservation still has an extra life.  You will not be able to kill someone without giving them Odium's shard.   If that happens then they will turn around and kill you.  If you guys want to kill me fine, but do so after Mail is dead.  That way it will be 2v1 once you kill me.  

This is by far the safest course for a Village win and I hope you guys see the wisdom in that.

I don't know why I have to keep explaining this...

We cannot lose. If you happen not to be an OC, STINK simply gifts Odium to Raven and kills her at the same time. She has no protection. Done. That leaves 2v1. If game does not end, we lynch Mailliw. He will never be able to make a kill.

Night 14: Sowing Salt

It was hard not to hate them for what they did, especially since he wanted to hate them. But Additional Hatred would only make the last Champion stronger.

So Dow accepted Death. All that grows must die after all.

He knew he hadn’t grown as much as the previous Holder had, but hopefully the ideas he had planted would take root in his allies, and they would realize what needed to be done. If his carefully cultivated plans failed, then the only thing that would grow would be Hatred.

They came for him. The Birdwatcher, the Farmer and the Traveler. All of them believed him to be a destroyer, one who tore things down. He was a Gardner, one who Built things up. Hoid had believed in him, but they ignored him.

Leyton was the first to approach, calling the others to arms, and decrying him a murderer. Nyra merely followed along, agreeing in her odd way. Maw was the one to strike him down, swinging his bloody Scythe with a terrible lust in his eyes.

Dow Welcomed his death, and the rest it would bring. Hopefully he wouldn't be joined by his fellows.

Dowanx was a Awakener who held Cultivation!

Days will now be shortened to 24 hours.

Votes:

Dowanx(3): Raven, Stink, Mailliw.

Raven(2: Kipper, Dowanx

Player List:

Edited by The Only Joe

Time. I'm not going to bother with a new thread, at least not for this day.

Day 15: Shattering Point

All things, be they objects, people or Shards, can be broken. All things have a point at which they can take no more damage. All things have a point at which they shatter, irreversibly. The Cosmere itself was close to that point. Odium's power grew unchecked the longer it remained whole, without Devotion to counter it.

The Farmer had a Shattering Point. He knew it well. He had reached it once before in the distant past, when he had been the Lord Odium. He was relaxed and waiting, knowing he was far from his point.

The Stick had a Shattering Point. He knew he was close to it. He had been burned before, barely surviving thanks to powerful Investiture. He was angry and excited, knowing the end was within his grasp.

The Birdwatcher had a Shattering Point. She was unaware of its existence, and confidantly worked towards her goals, coming ever closer to it. She was determined and ready, striving for the end.

The Traveler had a Shattering Point. He pretended otherwise, masking his worry and fear behind humor and bravado. He was nervous and confused, but willing to go the distance.

None of them knew what would happen on this final day. All of them were prepared for anything the Cosmere could throw at them. None of them knew who would live to see the final night.

Day 15 has begun! It will last only 24 hours!

Remember that all PM's made before last turn are closed due to Cultivation's death.

There will not be a cycle 16. If somehow, no one wins by the end of Night 15, I will declare it a draw.

Edited by The Only Joe