You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 5/10/2019 at 7:05 PM, AonEne said:

When a character's name being Rulo makes you immediately doubt his competence.

When you almost capitalize the word fire. Ah yes, ironic Fire killed [a person] in F451. Really, dude, you've gotta stop killing people ironically.

@Firerust

I don't remember this. I guess I've done it so much I don't even remember the particulars anymore. *shrug*

ironicpalpatine.gif.2845b5ab7897b1784f4a7cfd2435907e.gif

When you and your history teacher start talking about The Wheel of Time, since his first name is Rand. It went something like this:

Me: "So wait, did your dad read WOT? No wait, you'd be older than that, duh."

Him: "Yeah, I'm older, but I'm totally the Dragon Reborn."

Me: *disclaimer that I haven't read the books*

Us: *realizes that the class is waiting blankly for us to move on from our book tangent*

Edited by AonEne

You know you’re a Sanderfan when you make even more word...things? Crosswords? I don’t even know what to call them. But I made more!

First, I have Mistborn Era 1 (and I’m just now realizing I didn’t even put Mistborn in there *facepalm*):

Spoiler

AF2EA3D3-BFC1-4F35-8B92-6AD5FF11118E.thumb.jpeg.23c2d46bb78854820e4ffd44651c412f.jpeg

Warbreaker (It took so much rearranging to get Nightblood to fit, but I eventually figured it out. Because we need Nightblood):

Spoiler

E18843CC-AE56-4D68-9FA7-295167EE0327.thumb.jpeg.e875f45eac924981fd43cbc47bb8d9a2.jpeg

Elantris:

Spoiler

882BAC38-38C9-49A7-AE67-5B52C468EB62.thumb.jpeg.256af2d74c8507812a7a962f938d1ca9.jpeg

And lastly, White Sands:

Spoiler

5D3AB79D-4269-4142-A16D-C5B21E8089F5.thumb.jpeg.bf8e4d4bbdfc682546b0f4273a8b405f.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
Updated White Sands

On 5/28/2019 at 8:55 PM, AonEne said:

It takes four books to get good?

WoT, right? Book 1 is definitely a bit of a struggle, but Book 2 is a huge improvement, in my opinion. Book 3 is about on the level of 2, and Book 4 is absolutely incredible, as is 5.

20 hours ago, Rebecca said:

And lastly, White Sands:

Hide contents

5D3AB79D-4269-4142-A16D-C5B21E8089F5.thumb.jpeg.bf8e4d4bbdfc682546b0f4273a8b405f.jpeg

These continue to be awesome (though it's Taldain, not Taladin :P)!

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

WoT, right? Book 1 is definitely a bit of a struggle, but Book 2 is a huge improvement, in my opinion. Book 3 is about on the level of 2, and Book 4 is absolutely incredible, as is 5.

I'm almost considering just skipping book one and reading summaries and stuff on various wikis...Alcatraz would throw stuff at me...

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I'm almost considering just skipping book one and reading summaries and stuff on various wikis...Alcatraz would throw stuff at me...

Book One does have some good parts though. How far did you get?

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Considering his opinion on fantasy books, he might actually applaud you. :P

YKYASW you accidentally write Cosmere instead of cosmos.

39 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Book One does have some good parts though. How far did you get?

The last thing I remember is Rand, Egwene, Magic Lady, Mr. Knight Person, and I think a couple other people checking into an inn or something.

Edited by AonEne

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

The last thing I remember is Rand, Egwene, Magic Lady, Mr. Knight Person, and I think a couple other people checking into an inn or something.

So, not super far.

Edit: Mr. Knight Person is amazing.

Edited by Jaywalk