It's definitely a sight, that's for sure. :mellow:

I myself wouldn't call it annoying, though. Then again I'm also not a nightmare that should just die getting attacked by dinosaurs, so who am I to judge? Oh right, a proper person that dosen't have to be ashamed when looking in a mirror, I so totally can judge Nighthound. ;)

Do you go next, innitiating the attack?

You know I miss Shiny Sparkle, she's been in limbo for quite some time now. :unsure:

I myself wouldn't call it annoying, though. Then again I'm also not a nightmare that should just die getting attacked by dinosaurs, so who am I to judge? Oh right, a proper person that dosen't have to be ashamed when looking in a mirror, I so totally can judge Nighthound. ;)

Do you go next, innitiating the attack?

You know I miss Shiny Sparkle, she's been in limbo for quite some time now. :unsure:

I usually say I'm not here to judge....unless Nighthound is in the room. Then I'm totally here to judge. :P (You know. After I make sure I've got his weakness with me.)

Sure, but I won't be able to get it posted until tomorrow. I'm working all day again. <_<

I usually say I'm not here to judge....unless Nighthound is in the room. Then I'm totally here to judge. :P (You know. After I make sure I've got his weakness with me.)

Sure, but I won't be able to get it posted until tomorrow. I'm working all day again. <_<

No need to worry, since Astoria started I have more than enough to do within the RP.

Sorry. :( I've shoveled a lot of stuff onto my plate both work-wise and forum-wise, and as a consequence I don't seem to be getting much of anything done. :unsure: I'll post a short Backtrack scene as soon as I can.

In other news, TwiLyghtSansSparkles just added me as a friend. I think my notifications manager is defective. :huh::P

Sorry. :( I've shoveled a lot of stuff onto my plate both work-wise and forum-wise, and as a consequence I don't seem to be getting much of anything done. :unsure: I'll post a short Backtrack scene as soon as I can.

In other news, TwiLyghtSansSparkles just added me as a friend. I think my notifications manager is defective. :huh::P

I had you as a friend before, but when I looked today, I saw the "Add me as a friend" button instead of the "Remove me as a friend" one, so either I took you off my friends list by mistake or the forum gremlins are up to something. :P It's fixed now.

Winter, I'm fine either way. I won't be able to get a Unicyclist post up for a while, so if you want to have Red react that's fine.

I had you as a friend before, but when I looked today, I saw the "Add me as a friend" button instead of the "Remove me as a friend" one, so either I took you off my friends list by mistake or the forum gremlins are up to something. :P It's fixed now.

Winter, I'm fine either way. I won't be able to get a Unicyclist post up for a while, so if you want to have Red react that's fine.

Clearly the forum gremlins are secretly unfriending us behind our backs, hoping to sow discord between us. They're quite probably in league with Quota. :angry::P

Only one way to find out and what is the worst that could happen? :P:ph34r:

Best case scenario: Gremlins scatter and the forum enters a Quota-free, gremlin-free Golden Age, where Sanderson is drawn by the purity of the times to host Reckoners-only Q&A sessions once a week.

Worst case scenario: The gremlins retaliate and I'm forced to personify and kill them all through Autumn with the aid of Shiny Sparkle.