Ray and the Unicyclist will be attacking Nighthound at the same time?

Keep your fingers crossed, guys. :ph34r:

Crushing someone's hope is so tempting. :ph34r:

Voidus does the Adventurer need to be directly focusing on his minimap to see people coming? If Brightdeath and the Metal were coming, would he notice before they got there?

On a similar vein, did he notice a Brightdeath marker popping up for a shorth moment?

I cannot believe we are actually planning in the planning thread.

psssssst, don't jinx it.

By the way, the solid light part of Brightdeath's clothes wouldn't get wet, would they?

Well, I want Timeport and Nighthound. And Quota. And Electro. Any others I would have to think about.

Someone is selling high. :ph34r:

Nighthound losing to Ray and the Unicyclist? :ph34r:

You know, the Unicyclist's power portfolio isn't exactly well suited to taking on Nighthound. The dinosaurs can also be used by him, which makes them less useful (and he still has his normal strenght and healing of course). Plus, fire, while painful, doesn't do much lasting damage to him.

What kind of support/healing power did you settle on for him, by the way?

Edited by Edgedancer

Someone is selling high. :ph34r:

You know, the Unicyclist's power portfolio isn't exactly well suited to taking on Nighthound. The dinosaurs can also be used by him, which makes them less useful (and he still has his normal strenght and healing of course). Plus, fire, while painful, doesn't do much lasting damage to him.

What kind of support/healing power did you settle on for him, by the way?

It isn't the power portfolio that matters, but the joy Nighthound's defeat would bring to all of us. :ph34r: (I would feel the same way about Nighthound losing to Backtrack: it would be completely implausible but oh so satisfying.) :P

His healing song is proportionally powerful to how many people are watching him.

It isn't the power portfolio that matters, but the joy Nighthound's defeat would bring to all of us. :ph34r: (I would feel the same way about Nighthound losing to Backtrack: it would be completely implausible but oh so satisfying.) :P

His healing song is proportionally powerful to how many people are watching him.

You make a good point. Although him getting killed by something overpowering like Obliteration would hold a certain amount of satisfication.

So it would be fairly useles in this situation.

You make a good point. Although him getting killed by something overpowering like Obliteration would hold a certain amount of satisfication.

So it would be fairly useles in this situation.

Until he has the attention of others in the MoNA, yes.

Nighthound's defeat would be awesome no matter who dished it out.

Is anybody interested in battling Winterpell and/or Lightwrought. I see him being perfect to battle Blackwater, but I don't know when he will get to Astoria and I don't want him to just lay around if it will take a while. Edited by Sirce Luckwielder