I'm glad I could return your sister's favor. For that matter, I'm glad I could spark a few laughs at all. :D

On a less humorous--but still pony--note, I put together Newton Mark I.

d468c426f6c1212d8f6e714f60964ed5.png

It's hard giving a pony a suitably punk-like appearance. :mellow: Anypony got thoughts or criticisms?

I pictured her face being rounder, and maybe if you added some pink to her mane or tail, it would help with the punk flair? 

Edit: Here's the Fantomah code, for anyone interested. 

401N061281E2E2E2A8A8A804511F2DFDFON183720504000380FEEC3DFF7FFF02107F3FCC004CB2

​I should have the comic done tomorrow. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I pictured her face being rounder, and maybe if you added some pink to her mane or tail, it would help with the punk flair? 

Edit: Here's the Fantomah code, for anyone interested. 

401N061281E2E2E2A8A8A804511F2DFDFON183720504000380FEEC3DFF7FFF02107F3FCC004CB2[/size]

​I should have the comic done tomorrow. 

Huh. I was lamenting my inability to make her face any more sharp and angular. :mellow: I guess we're operating from slightly conflicting visions of the canon. :P

I'll definitely try some pink, though. Tomorrow, as I await the next installment in the Adventures of Pony Fantomah. :D

Ooh! I know! We could discuss ways of filling the next 1.5 pages of the thread! That's sure to kill some space. :P

That is a brilliant idea! It's so brilliant there will definitely be people trying to copy it. :ph34r:

There's always the classic pony and jokes method. Or people could place bets on the current fights.

Edited by Edgedancer

Any deeper reasoning than wanting Nighthound to loose? (aka getting justice done)

Actually Kobold, do you read Astoria?

Um... no, not really. I just want to see Nighthound seared with flaming bagpipes and mauled by velociraptors. :P

And, yes. Most of the time. Especially in the Adventurer and the Metal have shenanigans. :ph34r:

Um... no, not really. I just want to see Nighthound seared with flaming bagpipes and mauled by velociraptors. :P

And, yes. Most of the time. Especially in the Adventurer and the Metal have shenanigans. :ph34r:

Perfectly valid reasoning. :P

Now rejoice at the two of them meeting up in the relative near future. ;)

Youth services are always looking for "new" and "innovative" ways to reach teens for literacy. :ph34r::P

(Thanks. :D)

Edit: Casper, Wyoming. 

Sounds like a plan for me. You'll go far. :P

Is it a job in library science? How big of a city is Casper?

...Also, how much random stuff do I need to post before we get the new Fantomah comic? Or do you intend to torment me like I tormented you with the Valentine's comic? :ph34r:

Sounds like a plan for me. You'll go far. :P

Is it a job in library science? How big of a city is Casper?

...Also, how much random stuff do I need to post before we get the new Fantomah comic? Or do you intend to torment me like I tormented you with the Valentine's comic? :ph34r:

I thought so. :P 

It's an adult services position in a public library. Casper is about 60,000 people—which is pretty big for Wyoming. When we lived in Douglas, we'd drive 45 minutes to go to their mall and eat at Outback. Which says a lot about how small Douglas is….

I'll close this thread and post the Fantomah comic. :P