I still need to find something to do for Deathgale as well, most lkely options seem like noticing what's happening at the column or Mary asking for backup I think.

I have an idea. would you be opposed to having Deathgale come to Icesteel Keep and interupting Winterspell's date night? He could slash through the walls, making his way straight to Winterspell. Since Winterspell can just remake the walls, it wouldn't make him anything more than pretty mad. It would also fit in with the uneasy/annoying relationship that Bloody Mary and her gang has with him. Perhaps he could recruit Winterspell (and perhaps Lightwrought) to fight any one of the groups of Epics attacking the city.

How do you use that to recreate the pony?

It lets you find the color codes you used quickly and efficiently, so you can reapply them while recreating the pony.

In other news, I posted this topic and only afterwards did I realize that Chimera could conceivably caused the first scenario. :huh::P

It lets you find the color codes you used quickly and efficiently, so you can reapply them while recreating the pony.

In other news, I posted this topic and only afterwards did I realize that Chimera could conceivably caused the first scenario. :huh::P

Where did they come from? Chimera, an Oregon Epic who apparently retired to Florida. 

Why are they there? Because Chimera went full Epic.

Why are they elephants? Why the heck not? 

What's the worst that could happen? Obliteration could receive word of a previously sort-of-nice gifter going full Epic and head to Florida to destroy this Epic and everything around him. 

Well that was a journey. Did she get drenched when she landed in the water? Also can she control details like the color of the light figures she just made.

Also, given what just came up, Sirce and Voidus, interested in a meet-up? (aka skip to the bonus Boss. :P )

Yeah definitely sounds good, collaboration doc?

Voidus does the Adventurer need to be directly focusing on his minimap to see people coming? If Brightdeath and the Metal were coming, would he notice before they got there?

Crushing someone's hope is so tempting. :ph34r:

On a similar vein, did he notice a Brightdeath marker popping up for a shorth moment?

psssssst, don't jinx it.

By the way, the solid light part of Brightdeath's clothes wouldn't get wet, would they?

Depends if he's using short or long range, although it's short at the moment so yes he would have noticed someone suddenly appearing then disappearing and the approach of the two, although if they approached at normal speeds he'd probably just assume it was two more 'NPC's'. Brightdeath being able to fast travel would be more interesting to him.

Is anybody interested in battling Winterpell and/or Lightwrought. I see him being perfect to battle Blackwater, but I don't know when he will get to Astoria and I don't want him to just lay around if it will take a while.

I could introduce Bioterror but he's not really canon fodder and he has a PI, alternatively if nothing else works out I could begin invading Astoria with my legions of hitherto unintroduced Epics if Edge okays it.

You know what I can't stop thinking about?

Someone, maybe David, facing Obliteration while reciting "Jabberwocky." :mellow:

"And as in uffish thought he stood..."

"I looked, and I beheld an angel."

"The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame..."

"In his hand was a sword."

"Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, and burbled as it came!"

"I am NOT burbling!"

You know what I can't stop thinking about?

Someone, maybe David, facing Obliteration while reciting "Jabberwocky." :mellow:

"And as in uffish thought he stood..."

"I looked, and I beheld an angel."

"The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame..."

"In his hand was a sword."

"Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, and burbled as it came!"

"I am NOT burbling!"

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

Oddly enough, that stanza almost makes sense describing the strange and whimsical jungles that Dawnslight creates. :mellow::P

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

Oddly enough, that stanza almost makes sense describing the strange and whimsical jungles that Dawnslight creates. :mellow::P

The second-to-last stanza definitely describes Regalia: 

One, two! One, two! And through and through 

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! 
He left it dead, and with its head 
      He went galumphing back.

The second-to-last stanza definitely describes Regalia: 

One, two! One, two! And through and through 

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! 
He left it dead, and with its head 
      He went galumphing back.

...Regalia is the Jabberwocky!

This makes almost too much sense. :mellow:

Also, by any chance did you copy-and-paste that stanza from Poetry Foundation .org? Because the font and size from what you pasted is the exact same as what I pasted. :P

...Regalia is the Jabberwocky!

This makes almost too much sense. :mellow:

Also, by any chance did you copy-and-paste that stanza from Poetry Foundation .org? Because the font and size from what you pasted is the exact same as what I pasted. :P

She does burble when she makes those water projections, doesn't she? :mellow:

Maaaayyyybeeee……:ph34r::P 

I just posted there. My question is a serious one. Kinda. :P

Voidus, will MV have a different reaction to the break necklaces or should I have Emma go next? If MV will ask more questions or be angry, I'd rather you go first.

Newan, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about Freq. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.

I just posted there. My question is a serious one. Kinda. :P

Voidus, will MV have a different reaction to the break necklaces or should I have Emma go next? If MV will ask more questions or be angry, I'd rather you go first.

Newan, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about Freq. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.

She'll reluctantly accept it as a necessity, but I'll get a post up with her reaction today.

Didn't Kobold make a panda pony at one point?

I made a pony for the Panda but Lightsworn didn't take it up. :(

I have an idea. would you be opposed to having Deathgale come to Icesteel Keep and interupting Winterspell's date night? He could slash through the walls, making his way straight to Winterspell. Since Winterspell can just remake the walls, it wouldn't make him anything more than pretty mad. It would also fit in with the uneasy/annoying relationship that Bloody Mary and her gang has with him. Perhaps he could recruit Winterspell (and perhaps Lightwrought) to fight any one of the groups of Epics attacking the city.

I can send over Deathgale but the problem is that he hasn't been informed yet about all that's going on, so he wouldn't yet start gearing him up for a specific threat.

Wouldn't Chi come up with something more varied than just elephant stormtroopers? :P (Yes, elephant stormtroopers, go check it out.)

Yeah definitely sounds good, collaboration doc?

I could introduce Bioterror but he's not really canon fodder and he has a PI, alternatively if nothing else works out I could begin invading Astoria with my legions of hitherto unintroduced Epics if Edge okays it.

Once we get there, sure.

Maybe you could wait with the random Epics until the unrest in the city is large enough for the gangs to rebel. :ph34r: (Which would probably still take a while.)

Edit:

The Adventurer scanned his surroundings, the lack of chest-high walls was a bit alarming, almost all shooters had them these days but he supposed the designers wanted to try something different.

Seems like the Adventurer is a shooter guy.

Edited by Edgedancer

Maybe you could wait with the random Epics until the unrest in the city is large enough for the gangs to rebel. :ph34r: (Which would probably still take a while.)

Edit:

Seems like the Adventurer is a shooter guy.

I should clarify that that post was only 20% serious attempt to pawn off more of my millions of Epics, 80% joke :P

Just something a reviewer I enjoy always complains about in shooters so I thought I'd throw it in.

Edited by Voidus

I can send over Deathgale but the problem is that he hasn't been informed yet about all that's going on, so he wouldn't yet start gearing him up for a specific threat.

If he has the same flask of blood that the Metal has, couldn't Mary let him know what is going on? Or does he need the Metal's level of hearing to hear Mary through the flask?

I feel so important waking up to this:

404768939f7737f3b9e08bdf3588137d.png

Granted, it helps that I edited my forum settings to notify me whenever a thread I follow is posted on. Still though. 18 notifications is 18 notifications, and I like clicking on those little red numbers. :P