Lady Ostrisce turned the ruby half-way, than began to write.  This particular spanreed was connected to Maleril Ostrir Chalev Tekil's manor house, which was on Sel.  As she wrote, she pondered the recent issues concerning all of the Cosmere.

Odium freed?  The 17th Shard dead?  What next?

While not a member of the Seventeenth Shard, she was a close ally of theirs.  She had had dear friends among their ranks, and now they were all gone.  She needed to get the news out fast; Opeiv's death had to be avenged.  I will find Odium and his Champions, she thought as she completed the letter.

Dear Maleril,
  Matters have arisen that concern all the Cosmere: Odium has escaped the system of Greater Roshar.  I know not how; we all thought that he was confined to Braize.  My only guess was that he enlisted the aid of an little known Third Party, being referred to as Odium's Champions.  Rayse has somehow convinced this group to take action against the other Fifteen.  All other than Odium, even Ruin, now stand against him, but this may not be enough.  Rayse has an uncanny talent for the Shattering of Shards, and his Champions will only make his job easier.

Not only has Odium fled his prison, but he and his Champions have vanquished all of the original Seventeenth Shard.  Khriss, Jost, Opeiv, Eiso-son-Rolea… all dead.  There are so few left to fight back!  I propose that we take action against Rayse; their deaths must be avenged!  My end goal in all this is to Shatter Odium and kill all of his Champions.  All the good Worldhoppers must unite to stop Odium.  I only pray that Hoid will come to our aid…

Inform all on Sel of these events, my fellow Elsecaller!  Devotion and Dominion are already on our side; we only need more Worldhoppers.  And remember, Only kill if your sure that you have found a Champion; the last thing we want is to kill a good Shard.

- Sincerely, Lady Ostrisce Maleris Tekiel.

Aonar's plan, while well intentioned, has some serious flaws in it. According to the rule clarifications, even if we kill Odium, the last person he invested in receives his shard. Odium knows who his champions are. Let's imagine that we go along with Aonar's scenario. If all the shards reveal who they are, then we can start guessing one by one who has what power. It should be fairly easy to kill Odium's host after one to two days. However, Odium's power will migrate to one of his champions. At this point we should know who all the other shards are, so we would have a trusted group of 6-7, depending on if Endowment reveals himself or not. However, Odium's champions still have two kills. They can have whoever inherited Odium's power kill one of the trusted group, while one of his minions kills someone guaranteed to not be a shard. It's incredibly risky, especially since we would only have three protection roles (Honor, his invested, and a lifeless).

Aonar has already adressed that issue.

The key here though, is that once we've found Odium, we cannot kill him. Once we've found him, we have to keep him locked down with Ruin's Investiture, removing the Eliminator's greatest weapon, their Night Kill. Like this we can easily ferret out his Champions, without the pressure of that constant night kill.

We also have another protection role, kinda.  The Bloodsealer can insure that those they guard are killed if they try to attack anyone.

Some random bit of RP from sometime in the Cleo-Kae alliance.

"You know we're going to kill each other eventually, right?" Kae asked while the two sat next to the Shardpool, legs dangling just above the water. 

"I know." Cleo smiled, tapping Odyssa's daggers. "Did I ever tell you the story in my daggers?"
"No."

"There was the assassin, you see."

"You have the most interesting friends."

"Even if I wasn't friends with anyone else besides you," Cleo smiled at this, "I'd still have interesting friends."

As the day drew to a close, Lady Ostrisce gazed out of her tower window.  The view was stunning; from Urithiru, one could see for miles.  The sunset was redder than normal: Odium's doing.  Also Odium's doing were the dark red clouds on the horizon.  Ostrisce could feel the Hatespren that made them up.  These Spren seemed to make Eshei nervous (of course, the small Wisespren usually was).

"They plot… plot to kill… kill the Shards… Shatter Fifteen…" whispered Eshei in her strange manner of speaking.  "They bond… bond to Odium's Champions… Champions are enhanced…"

"Do not worry so much!  We will solve this disaster!" Ostrisce said.  In reality, though, she wasn't so sure.  She just didn't want to worry her Spren any more.

Suddenly, Eshei turned dark red.  Smoke billowed from her.

"What is happening?  Help!" yelled Ostrisce!

Eshei spoke.

Help does not come… the Shards fear… fear Odium… Odium reigns… reigns almighty… the Almighty's blessings come too late… Tanavast is inferior… Aona… Skai… Leras… Ati…  ALL INFERIOR!

Not necessarily. If you have strong logic that you can back up, and explain it all, you could squeeze a lynch in the next hour. Of course, that would probably bring suspicion upon you unless you hit one of the OCs or Odium himself.

Edited by Ashiok

This has been asked by Several people now. If Cultivation chooses to have me start a PM, I will always start the PM with these words, "Cultivation has put you in a PM group with Eachother. This PM will be open until Cultivation chooses to close it."

This doesn't not reflect on whether or not Cultivation is in that PM.

1 hour until the cycle ends. Is there going to be any last minute Votes?

BTW, just some clarification, can shards be killed by non shard roles? Like, can an OC kill a shard, or say a bloodsealer put a skeletal on Ruin or Odium. Would they be killed? I'm just not sure I get this yet... 

Edited by leiftinspace

Honor should lash Aonar, I think

I agree with Ashiok. Honor should lash Aonar.

I'm wondering what your reasoning is for protecting Aonar. Do you think he's at risk because of his plan? He has already told everyone about it so it can't be taken back now by killing him. 

Night 1: The Death of the Dead.

WORDS, PLANS, DEBATES, TRAPS. HARDLY THE HATRED I WAS HOPING TO SEE ON MY RETURN.” Odium looked down on the City where several of his enemies continued to talk to each other. Some few of them had expressed suspicion, but not the levels he wanted. Until he had them tearing themselves apart, he would not have won.

He sensed one of his Champions moving closer. “Dread Lord, after tonight, their fear and Hatred will burn much Brighter.” The human stood next to him, not daring to look at him. None of his Champions liked him, and all were loyal only for the power he gave them, and yet, they hated themselves for accepting that power, and hated him even more for offering it to them. WHich was as it should be.

TRUE, TONIGHT, THEY WILL KNOW FEAR.” Odium could sense his fellow shards moving around the Cosmere, trying to find him. Only seven had refused Hoid’s call, which was a stroke of Fortune. If Bavadin had gotten involved, This would be a lot harder. But he could easily handle a mere half of them.

“All we have to do is get the Shards to reveal themselves! Then we can find Odium!” Aonar was leaning against the table, his fists on it’s surface. “He won’t be able to hide if we all work together!”

“It would never work.”

“Odium would kill them before they could do anything!”

“Rayse is too powerful for us to fight. We should focus on simply surviving instead!”

“And how do we know you aren’t Odium?”

That silenced everyone, and set them to thinking. What if Odium ws in this room planning with them? The Worldhoppers began to eye each other, sizing them up. They all knew that the Shards could take on any appearance they wanted.

The Shin man, Jain, spoke up. “It could be Peng. He refuses to tell anyone his origins.” The silence returned, as everyone stared at Peng. It was true, no one did know where he came from.

Jain looked around. “So, should we kill him.” The Worldhoppers looked around, not wanting to be the first to speak up. Jain’s eyes went stealy at that. “Fine then. If no one wants to talk. I’ll kill him myself.

Peng stared in horror at the Shin. “What? Me? It’s probably Him! He’s the only one who wants to lynch someone! Come on guys, Please?” He looked around the room, but none of them could meet his eyes.

Jain drew his sword. “Al right then Champion, Die! He stabbed his sword at the man, when suddenly the door burst open, and a grey man threw himself in front of the blade. The blade pierced the man’s chest, and was pulled from Jain’s hand as the man fell to the ground, bleeding some sort of clear liquid.

“What? Was that a Lifeless?” Peng looked on, horrified at both the undead Corpse, and his seeming friends, who’d just watched him, willing to let him die. and slowly, grew Angry.

“AH, I CAN FEEL IT ALREADY. HATE IS GROWING."

Peng was protected by a Lifeless!

Votes:

JasonPenguin(2): Lightsworn Panda,

Metacognition(1): Jason

Night 1 begins, and will end at 10:00pm PST, Wednesday the 4th.

The worlds you can change to are Scadrial, Sel, Nalthis, Roshar, Yolen and First of the Sun.

Edited by The Only Joe