Asking the question again because it didn´t get answered last time: How does Lightwards power interact with aging as well as death from old age?

Sorry, I meant to answer this but forgot. (It's actually a subject I was planning on addressing in the RP--I still will, with the right opportunity.)

When Lightwards raises a body, the body is returned to its physical ideal as it was when it died. This means that when he resurrects an elderly man such as Mr. Sadry, the man will be healed of illnesses and injuries, but will remain aged. Youth is not returned to the body. If he resurrects a man who expired from old age, the resulting Warrior will be particularly weak, fragile, and will likely die again in a day or two.

The resurrection process is slightly different for Lightwards. Whenever he dies, he returns to the same physical state he was in following his first resurrection. This means that while he'll age normally in between deaths, every time he dies and resurrects the aging process is reset, and he will become a middle-aged man once more.

Unrelated, but I can't be the only one who thinks it's hilarious that Dr. Pace capitalized "Revolution" in Joe's last post. :P

Sorry, I meant to answer this but forgot. (It's actually a subject I was planning on addressing in the RP--I still will, with the right opportunity.)

When Lightwards raises a body, the body is returned to its physical ideal as it was when it died. This means that when he resurrects an elderly man such as Mr. Sadry, the man will be healed of illnesses and injuries, but will remain aged. Youth is not returned to the body. If he resurrects a man who expired from old age, the resulting Warrior will be particularly weak, fragile, and will likely die again in a day or two.

The resurrection process is slightly different for Lightwards. Whenever he dies, he returns to the same physical state he was in following his first resurrection. This means that while he'll age normally in between deaths, every time he dies and resurrects the aging process is reset, and he will become a middle-aged man once more.

Unrelated, but I can't be the only one who thinks it's hilarious that Dr. Pace capitalized "Revolution" in Joe's last post. :P

Don´t worry, afterall I didn´t have to wait for the answer as long as for the Kobold King pony. ;)  So the zombies have an expiration date?

pir2h, is Dallas an alternative name for the Dalles that actually exsits or is it just a mistake?. Talking about names... We still use the original town names and no Epic renames, well Lightwards is probably going to call everything the empire of Light and Astoria kinda also goes by the diamond gardens but overall we still use the orignal names.

Would Altermind call the entire city Thoughttown if he controlled it? What would Corpsemaker call the town? What would Koschei have called his towns?

What would Koschei have called his towns?

Koscheitopia! 

I kid, I kid. :P I know he would have changed the names, but I can't figure out what he'd change them to. Does anyone have any catchy and delusional names for The Dalles? Ooohhh….hang on. What about New Eden? Opinions? 

Speaking of Koschei, I realized that for story purposes, there would have to have been an Epic who betrayed Koschei and helped Remington and Vondra. Voidus, can I take Rewind from the list? 

Koscheitopia! 

I kid, I kid. :P I know he would have changed the names, but I can't figure out what he'd change them to. Does anyone have any catchy and delusional names for The Dalles? Ooohhh….hang on. What about New Eden? Opinions? 

Speaking of Koschei, I realized that for story purposes, there would have to have been an Epic who betrayed Koschei and helped Remington and Vondra. Voidus, can I take Rewind from the list? 

Sounds pretenious enough. :P Certainly better than Babylon reborn.

Uh, will he make an appearance?

Koscheitopia! 

Koscheitopia has a nice ring to it. :P Though New Eden sounds way cooler. So cool, in fact, I almost question why you're spending it on a flashback instead of making current!Oregon way scarier. :P

Koscheitopia! 

I like New Eden :)

Yeah feel free, I'll mark him as taken

It's Babylon Restored. Seriously, Edge, if you're going to go all pretentious on us, go all the way. :P

Mostly just in flashback. Why? Is he taken? 

Foolish Twi, these are two different cities. Babylon reborn is the city of The Tower, who still has a feude with Regalia for the name rights to Babylon and then the Epic named Babel showed up and everyone stopped carring. :P

I don´t think so, just exited.

Koscheitopia has a nice ring to it. :P Though New Eden sounds way cooler. So cool, in fact, I almost question why you're spending it on a flashback instead of making current!Oregon way scarier. :P

Thanks! :D

Hey, we DO have Timeport. If he were to, say, go with Upgrade, travel to the past, and bring Koschei to the present....

Actually, there's this thing called "sleep." I kind of like it. :P

I like New Eden :)

Yeah feel free, I'll mark him as taken

Sweet! Thanks. :D

Foolish Twi, these are two different cities. Babylon reborn is the city of The Tower, who still has a feude with Regalia for the name rights to Babylon and then the Epic named Babel showed up and everyone stopped carring. :P

I don´t think so, just exited.

Then an Epic called Babelfish showed up and no one knew what anyone was saying anymore. :P

Thanks! :D I'll flesh out his backstory. Haven't decided if he survives or not.

Also, I'm a Waffle Cook!

I remember when I was a Waffle Cook, it was the day Voidgaze was born. Ah, the memories.

Actually, there's this thing called "sleep." I kind of like it. :P

Then an Epic called Babelfish showed up and no one knew what anyone was saying anymore. :P

Thanks! :D I'll flesh out his backstory. Haven't decided if he survives or not.

What´s that?

So you do know the story. :P

I remember when I was a Waffle Cook, it was the day Voidgaze was born. Ah, the memories.

What´s that?

So you do know the story. :P

Aww! Yay Voidgaze!

I'm not quite sure anymore. I don't think I'll ever remember, once Koschei and Nighthound meet Slaughterhouse. ;)

Oh, yes. Babelfish arrived with one goal: to confuse the populace. Things grew dark, however, when he began translating recipes.

Voidus, how long can Rewind maintain the loop? Can he keep it up for several minutes at a time, rewinding the same five seconds again and again? How big is his range?

Aww! Yay Voidgaze!

I'm not quite sure anymore. I don't think I'll ever remember, once Koschei and Nighthound meet Slaughterhouse. ;)

Oh, yes. Babelfish arrived with one goal: to confuse the populace. Things grew dark, however, when he began translating recipes.

Voidus, how long can Rewind maintain the loop? Can he keep it up for several minutes at a time, rewinding the same five seconds again and again? How big is his range?

I do have some headcanon on it but I don't mind people using their own ideas for any of my Epics, I never planned for Upgrade to be as OP as he is, I was thinking like maybe a 2x boost not a 1000x boost :P But yeah feel free to put it as what you want but from my heacanon.

He can only put up one bubble at a time but can maintain it for as long as he's concentrating, his range is to within about 40-50 yards. Though I was considering having the bubbles last on their own with the time they last dependant on how big an area they covered. (eg. A room sized bubble for 1-2 loops so around 10 seconds or a loop around one bullet lasting several minutes.

Yes, Voidgaze was born from Upvotes and Waffles. :lol:

No wonder she's so lovable. :D

Sounds good, Voidus. Now to figure out how those powers could be used to help someone with a daring escape, and why he'd betray Koschei. I do know that if he survives, he'd be the first to join Vondra; if not, he'd be remembered as a hero.

Don´t worry, afterall I didn´t have to wait for the answer as long as for the Kobold King pony. ;)  So the zombies have an expiration date?

pir2h, is Dallas an alternative name for the Dalles that actually exsits or is it just a mistake?. Talking about names... We still use the original town names and no Epic renames, well Lightwards is probably going to call everything the empire of Light and Astoria kinda also goes by the diamond gardens but overall we still use the orignal names.

Would Altermind call the entire city Thoughttown if he controlled it? What would Corpsemaker call the town? What would Koschei have called his towns?

I never thought of that. He would probably have some other name for the whole city, while a district of it, with his most intelligent and favored citizens, would be called Thoughttown or some variation of that.

Koscheitopia! 

New Eden sounds cool!

Gorram it.  I'm bad at capitalizing things.

Also, I'm a Waffle Cook!

Welcome to our ranks. :)

I feel so bad for the Black Fist because no matter how much I want Max to get the people to rebel and win, Oregon has to be destroyed. :(

No wonder she's so lovable. :D

Sounds good, Voidus. Now to figure out how those powers could be used to help someone with a daring escape, and why he'd betray Koschei. I do know that if he survives, he'd be the first to join Vondra; if not, he'd be remembered as a hero.

And Calamity is the rasins in her batter. :(

Sit behind a wall and trap the pursuer without him noticing that you are even there.

And Calamity is the rasins in her batter. :(

Sit behind a wall and trap the pursuer without him noticing that you are even there.

Maybe Big Al could help strain the raisins out? ;)

That's a good idea. Though in this situation, there would be multiple pursuers, so it'd be a matter of trapping the majority before leaping out and saying "Look at me! I'm a target!"

So....the odds of poor Rewind surviving are pretty much nil. :(

Maybe Big Al could help strain the raisins out? ;)

That's a good idea. Though in this situation, there would be multiple pursuers, so it'd be a matter of trapping the majority before leaping out and saying "Look at me! I'm a target!"

So....the odds of poor Rewind surviving are pretty much nil. :(

It´s worth a try.

:(

I feel so bad for the Black Fist because no matter how much I want Max to get the people to rebel and win, Oregon has to be destroyed. :(

If it makes you feel better we are planning for pretty much everyone to fail.