The Coffee Shop on Taylors will stay open, If it is named The Coffee Cottage. (My Personal Favorite Coffee Shop.)

Promise me you'll explain this to the employees next time you go there.

"Your offerings have pleased the great and powerful CorpseMaker. Your shop will survive the havoc I intend to wreak... this year, at least."

Promise me you'll explain this to the employees next time you go there.

"Your offerings have pleased the great and powerful CorpseMaker. Your shop will survive the havoc I intend to wreak... this year, at least."

Would they be able to put a sign out--"The only coffee shop endorsed by Lord CorpseMaker. Seriously, he said we had good coffee. And he didn't kill anyone, which was super nice of him."

Would they be able to put a sign out--"The only coffee shop endorsed by Lord CorpseMaker. Seriously, he said we had good coffee. And he didn't kill anyone, which was super nice of him."

"Lord CorpseMaker desires mocha this morning. Make it happen, worms."

I'd frequent a coffee shop that had a pair of glaring eyes and a skull as its logo. :P:D

Maybe shooting him in the arm would be toeing the line a bit more? Like, it's certainly not allowed, but not instant-visit-to-the-firing-squad worthy? 

Idea: if we're considering non-lethal wounds... why not target Backtrack himself? Vondra doesn't really care what happens to uncooperative Epics. Reader could have all three of them lined up and shot without facing any kind of repercussions.

I'd frequent a coffee shop that had a pair of glaring eyes and a skull as its logo. :P:D

Idea: if we're considering non-lethal wounds... why not target Backtrack himself? Vondra doesn't really care what happens to uncooperative Epics. Reader could have all three of them lined up and shot without facing any kind of repercussions.

"And make sure you put a design in the foam. Lord CorpseMaker despises coffee without whimsy."

That's even more badchull than just shooting a random soldier, IMO. That's more mob boss, while the former is more Lex Luthor.

"And make sure you put a design in the foam. Lord CorpseMaker despises coffee without whimsy."

I'd... post a continued joke to this, but I'm laughing at "Lord CorpseMaker despises coffee without whimsy" far too much to think of anything.  :lol:

"That's even more badchull than just shooting a random soldier, IMO. That's more mob boss, while the former is more Lex Luthor.

That's kind of what I was thinking. And it makes Backtrack's day even worse, which is always a bonus. :P

The wanted effect was lost when they added Quota´s name to the advertisment.

That's kind of what I was thinking. And it makes Backtrack's day even worse, which is always a bonus. :P

Suddenly I don´t think I´m that bad a person anyomre. :D

Attacking Backtrack would probably be too much for the twins, they'd likely throw a desk at him pretty quickly. Then kick Backtrack in the shins and remind him that only they're allowed to hurt him :P

Harmony, they are Tsundere for Backtrack.

:ph34r:  maaaaybeeee.... but not because they like him or anything!

They are almost like a non creepy less evil version of Nighthound in that regard. (Try getting that out of your head.)

It's more sad than full of nonstop nightmare fuel. Although Remington's does have some pretty heartbreaking moments, so…no, probably not. ;)

Then it´s only bad enough in case you want to be a nice person that doesn´t torture her characters also known as a failure as an author. :P

They are almost like a non creepy less evil version of Nighthound in that regard. (Try getting that out of your head.)

:blink:

…..

Pass the brain bleach, please. :P 

Then it´s only bad enough in case you want to be a nice person that doesn´t torture her characters also known as a failure as an author. :P

Well! If that's really how you feel about my writing, then I suppose I'll just have to channel my inner Lucentia and whine about how nobody understands my genius! :P (Also, I think I found her theme song.)

(If it's character torture you want, wait until you find out how Laurie died. And why Funtimes is so silly.) 

:blink:

…..

Pass the brain bleach, please. :P

Well! If that's really how you feel about my writing, then I suppose I'll just have to channel my inner Lucentia and whine about how nobody understands my genius! :P (Also, I think I found her theme song.)

(If it's character torture you want, wait until you find out how Laurie died. And why Funtimes is so silly.) 

Mission accomplished. B):P

...No no not at all, please spare us. :ph34r::P  Honestly you are awesome and so is your writing. (Certainly the best fit we had yet.)

(Me and my big mouth. :()

Mission accomplished. B):P

...No no not at all, please spare us. :ph34r::P  Honestly you are awesome and so is your writing. (Certainly the best fit we had yet.)

(Me and my big mouth. :()

Your "mission" was accomplished the minute Nighthound came to Oregon, tormenting vanillas and bleeding pure creepiness. :P (That is what the black mist is and nothing will convince me otherwise. :P

Oh, you're just saying that because you don't really understand me, nobody does, waahh waahh wahh me me me….:P Seriously though, thanks. :D So are you. Your nicer characters are just as memorable as your nightmare-fuel characters, which isn't that easy to do. :) (I picture her stumbling across it and deciding it's just like her life, not realizing it's satire. :P

(Koschei's dead, so that's something.) 

Hm. I think I'll edit my post to do that. I thought Vondra was a little more lenient, but I guess not :P. I'll have Reader shoot Backtrack in the arm.

Your "mission" was accomplished the minute Nighthound came to Oregon, tormenting vanillas and bleeding pure creepiness. :P (That is what the black mist is and nothing will convince me otherwise. :P

Oh, you're just saying that because you don't really understand me, nobody does, waahh waahh wahh me me me…. :P Seriously though, thanks. :D So are you. Your nicer characters are just as memorable as your nightmare-fuel characters, which isn't that easy to do. :) (I picture her stumbling across it and deciding it's just like her life, not realizing it's satire. :P

(Koschei's dead, so that's something.) 

Not as long as there are new writing prompts. Just think abut it Brandon (indirectly) told me to bring Ray in her current position, how can I let him down with my creep? :P

I need something to balance out the bad stuff afterall.

(colorful festival fireworks.)

Hm. I think I'll edit my post to do that. I thought Vondra was a little more lenient, but I guess not :P. I'll have Reader shoot Backtrack in the arm.

How joyous. <_< I´m starting to feel really sorry for Backtrack.

Edit: Would Backtrack get medical assistance from the Dalles?

Edited by Edgedancer

Not as long as there are new writing prompts. Just think abut it Brandon (indirectly) told me to bring Ray in her current position, how can I let him down with my creep? :P

I need something to balance out the bad stuff afterall.

(colorful festival fireworks.)

"And then Nighthound died." That is my new favorite song. :P 

It'll give Autumn an even better excuse to come in. "Hey, Glass. We caught three new Epics here this morning, two are the standard spunky-girl type, but one of them threw up, bragged, grinned all the way into town, looked like he was going to puke, and finally got shot in the arm by Reader. He's probably got some pretty serious issues, so if you could talk to him, maybe keep him from snapping? The last thing we want is some scrawny Epic laughing maniacally while he pukes all over the gun he just nabbed." :P 

Cool. Though I did like that post, just for the record. It worked wonderfully as Reader's Moral Event Horizon. :)

"Backtrack and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day." :P

And yes, Backtrack could receive medical assistance once he signs up for service. Maybe Baxter could be the one to deliver it?

Cool. Though I did like that post, just for the record. It worked wonderfully as Reader's Moral Event Horizon. :)

And yes, Backtrack could receive medical assistance once he signs up for service. Maybe Baxter could be the one to deliver it?

Haha thanks. Post changed. 

If the twins react how Voidus said they would (throwing a desk at Reader) then Backtrack might not have a chance to sign up  :ph34r:  :P

Agreed. It was a great post. 

*Note: not recommended for children. :P 

It was still better than the day he returned to Nighthound´s vicinity.

Yay, something to do. :P