I know, right? I can't say I'm looking forward to having Revolution's commune destroyed.  :unsure:

Think positive, someone will also kill Nighthound.  By the way just to make something clear I´m not going to pull a "you can´t kill a player character" defense for Nighthound, if for example everyone in the museum would right now just decide to try and kill him they would most likely succed. Now they would still have to work for it, there´s a good chance he would take someone with him, even if it´s just a Vanilla out of spite and at the very least Lucentia would retaliate (not sure about Lightwards) but you could kill him.

Think positive, someone will also kill Nighthound.  By the way just to make something clear I´m not going to pull a "you can´t kill a player character" defense for Nighthound, if for example everyone in the museum would right now just decide to try and kill him they would most likely succed. Now they would still have to work for it, there´s a good chance he would take someone with him, even if it´s just a Vanilla out of spite and at the very least Lucentia would retaliate (not sure about Lightwards) but you could kill him.

You heard him guys, LET'S GET 'EM!!!

Joking. 

Kinda...

Lightwards would be rather irritated if someone took out Nighthound right when he was starting to be useful. But he'd much rather gain the allegiance of whoever killed him than try to retaliate.

On the other hand... well, Lightwards is looking for a way to control Nighthound. If he ever found himself with the opportunity, he would try to force Nighthound into revealing his weakness (like Lucentia with the Metal.)

Joking. 

Kinda...

Count me in. :P

Joking.

Kinda...

Fatebreaker's message was carried throughout the forum. The Herd, who knew of Nighthound's depravity, were the first to join the fray. Other clans and guilds were soon added to the army. Eventually, the cry for justice became so great that even Team Sanderson joined the growing army, raising weapons and pens and shouting mighty war cries.

And then Nighthound died.

Lightwards would be rather irritated if someone took out Nighthound right when he was starting to be useful. But he'd much rather gain the allegiance of whoever killed him than try to retaliate.

On the other hand... well, Lightwards is looking for a way to control Nighthound. If he ever found himself with the opportunity, he would try to force Nighthound into revealing his weakness (like Lucentia with the Metal.)

Count me in. :P

Would that reaction still count if it was Funtimes or does he still have enough of a backbone to put his foot down?

Knowing the Metals weakness alone woudn´t have been enough for Lucentia to let him free but to be fair not only is he stronger than Nighthound but his weakness is also harder to exploit. I still don´t think that Nighthound would let himself be controlled.

Me as well. :D

Fatebreaker's message was carried throughout the forum. The Herd, who knew of Nighthound's depravity, were the first to join the fray. Other clans and guilds were soon added to the army. Eventually, the cry for justice became so great that even Team Sanderson joined the growing army, raising weapons and pens and shouting mighty war cries.

And then Nighthound died.

Folks, you heard the lady.

#and-then-nighthound-died

EDIT:

Would that reaction still count if it was Funtimes or does he still have enough of a backbone to put his foot down?

Knowing the Metals weakness alone woudn´t have been enough for Lucentia to let him free but to be fair not only is he stronger than Nighthound but his weakness is also harder to exploit. I still don´t think that Nighthound would let himself be controlled.

Me as well.  :D

Lightwards is mentally ready to attack Funtimes at any time. He's terrified of her, but he deeply desires her death. It's not a matter of summoning up the backbone to stand up to her; it's a matter of formulating a plan to render her powerless.

While it's doubtful that Nighthound would allow himself to be controlled in such a way, I simply think the karma would be incredible. Having him firmly under an abusive Epic's thumb would echo his treatment of poor Ray in an immensely satisfying way. ;)

Edited by Kobold King

Lightwards is mentally ready to attack Funtimes at any time. He's terrified of her, but he deeply desires her death. It's not a matter of summoning up the backbone to stand up to her; it's a matter of formulating a plan to render her powerless.

While it's doubtful that Nighthound would allow himself to be controlled in such a way, I simply think the karma would be incredible. Having him firmly under an abusive Epic's thumb would echo his treatment of poor Ray in an immensely satisfying way. ;)

Funtimes lacks a PI so it´s really just a matter of shooting or stabbing her in the brain, which with the help of the Jägers, knowing where her cottage is and the fact that the Vanillas escape plan is going to create the perfect situation to use Nighthound´s power for taking hostages shouldn´t be that hard. (Then again Funtimes already used the power of plotholes twice so who knows what happens.)

That would be well deserved bad karma. Actually how would Lightwards treat Nighthound, if he got him under his thumb and what would he do with Ray?

Funtimes lacks a PI so it´s really just a matter of shooting or stabbing her in the brain, which with the help of the Jägers, knowing where her cottage is and the fact that the Vanillas escape plan is going to create the perfect situation to use Nighthound´s power for taking hostages shouldn´t be that hard. (Then again Funtimes already used the power of plotholes twice so who knows what happens.)

That would be well deserved bad karma. Actually how would Lightwards treat Nighthound, if he got him under his thumb and what would he do with Ray?

Funtimes is too adorable to die, which will be Lightwards' downfall. :P

Lightwards actually wouldn't treat him that badly--he wouldn't want to provoke him any more than necessary. He would, however, keep his weakness on hand at all times and constantly remind him of the fact.

As for Ray... Lightwards isn't pleased with Ray's treatment. Not out of any kind of sympathetic consideration, of course, but because he fears what Ray might do if she ever successfully killed Nighthound. He'd probably insist on either beating the woman's weakness out of her, or killing her and finding a spunky vanilla girl for Nighthound to keep.

Lightwards actually wouldn't treat him that badly--he wouldn't want to provoke him any more than necessary. He would, however, keep his weakness on hand at all times and constantly remind him of the fact.

As for Ray... Lightwards isn't pleased with Ray's treatment. Not out of any kind of sympathetic consideration, of course, but because he fears what Ray might do if she ever successfully killed Nighthound. He'd probably insist on either beating the woman's weakness out of her, or killing her and finding a spunky vanilla girl for Nighthound to keep.

I now have a very funny picture in my head, sadly if Lightwards decided to constantly keep his weakness at hand the actual events would probably be a lot more creepy.

Is there someone Lightwards isn´t afraid of? In case he killed Funtimes by then, Sam might do a pretty good job, which means you shouldn´t do it.

Hi

´Sup. Any opinion, plans or jokes you want to share? ;)

Edited by Edgedancer

I now have a very funny picture in my head, sadly if Lightwards decided to constantly keep his weakness at hand the actual events would probably be a lot more creepy.

Is there someone Lightwards isn´t afraid of? In case he killed Funtimes by then, Sam might do a pretty good job, which means you shouldn´t do it.

0.o

I think we can all agree that a world where Funtimes is dead and Lightwards controls Nighthound would be an incredibly dark and horrifying place. :o

I'm going to comfort myself with our official mantra for a little while.

And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died...

0.o

I think we can all agree that a world where Funtimes is dead and Lightwards controls Nighthound would be an incredibly dark and horrifying place. :o

I'm going to comfort myself with our official mantra for a little while.

And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died...

Koschei died, and he was Deathless. It must be possible for Nighthound to die, too. :)

Hello! Welcome to the thread, and prepare for Cassandra to be ponified! :D

Koschei died, and he was Deathless. It must be possible for Nighthound to die, too. :)

Hello! Welcome to the thread, and prepare for Cassandra to be ponified! :D

New plan: Nighthound's weakness gets set off, and Sam gets to beat him to death with a rolling pin. :P

Agreed--welcome Pir2h, and welcome to the Insanity Question. :D

How many plans do we have for his death now, 5?  Can she at least share with Ray?

We'll have a cycling rotation--first Ray gets to beat him, then Voidgaze, then the momentum twins, then Sam, then Backtrack, then Nathan, then Lightwards, then Funtimes...

Whew. This is gonna be a long list. :P

We'll have a cycling rotation--first Ray gets to beat him, then Voidgaze, then the momentum twins, then Sam, then Backtrack, then Nathan, then Lightwards, then Funtimes...

Whew. This is gonna be a long list. :P

How about a big musical number where everyone beats Nighthound with objects of varying size and ridiculousness? For instance, Nathan could use a crowbar, while Sam might select a toilet seat. :P

How about a big musical number where everyone beats Nighthound with objects of varying size and ridiculousness? For instance, Nathan could use a crowbar, while Sam might select a toilet seat. :P

The "and then Nighthound died" musical, the last and biggest stage play ever written.

I can't remember what you're referencing, so I'm naturally a bit on the disturbed side. :o

TwiLyght, do you still happen to have the Prof and Quota create codes?

Yes. Give me a second….

Prof: 

3G34066000A0A0A067BC51034007EA8CEQN1837105040000710000004BBF5805107F3FCC004CB2

Cutie mark: http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/actorgirl1/SniperScope_zps74e58d30.png

Quota: 

384J1B12005E5C5C344C2F03A00FEFEFEUN183710C000001S1000000434F3B0S107F3FCC004CB2

Cutie mark: http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/actorgirl1/red-down-arrow-hi_zpsae8f6231.png

Yes. Give me a second….

Prof: 

3G34066000A0A0A067BC51034007EA8CEQN1837105040000710000004BBF5805107F3FCC004CB2

Cutie mark: http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/actorgirl1/SniperScope_zps74e58d30.png

Quota: 

384J1B12005E5C5C344C2F03A00FEFEFEUN183710C000001S1000000434F3B0S107F3FCC004CB2

Cutie mark: http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/actorgirl1/red-down-arrow-hi_zpsae8f6231.png

Thanks! They're both awesome. :D

Sightline gets to teleport his finger into Nighthound's eye, then Teleport out, taking the Eye with it.

Oh, good. I thought it was another one of the Hemalurgy references the forum's drowning in. And I for one do not want to know what an Inquisitor-Nighthound would be like. :o