UhMMmm...

My bio lesson for today is about *gulp*

Tapeworms-

Literally one of my biggest fears-

I have to watch a video-

Panicking, ngl-

Um, ew.

That's disgusting. Geez. 😅

I had Biology last year, and when we did the parasite unit we watched this video about parasitic wasps and caterpillars; but we didn't watch anything like that! Still disgusting though.

Never again do I want to take Biology. (although the DNA unit was pretty cool)

16 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I don't blame you! 😂

Oh! I don't believe we've met!

I'm Stick!

3 questions!

1. Nickname and pronouns

2. what's your favorite animal

3. would you like to be my shardbuddie???

41 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Oh! I don't believe we've met!

I'm Stick!

3 questions!

1. Nickname and pronouns

2. what's your favorite animal

3. would you like to be my shardbuddie???

Oh my gosh you're right! I didn't even realize 😂

Hi Stick! I'm Alexei!

1. Also Alexei and She/Her

2. Bees. WAIT no, rabbits. Both.

3. What's a shardbuddie?

18 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Geez, yeah.

I would much rather not be medicated, please and thank you. 😅

19 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Yea, my friend is the same way, he doesn’t eat enough because he doesn't feel hungry and then he’s really hungry when it wears off because he didn’t eat enough. Also he doesn’t sleep well.

19 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Dude.

ADHD sucks.

I'm on meds, but like...

Erck-

I hate it.

22 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I usually struggle to focus on important things so my mind wanders. I’ll hyperfocus on things and I have a tendency to be obsessive over things. I have a love for certain textures and a dislike for others. I’m not super picky on food, I like a lot of food, but I eat in snacks usually and not meals. I get fidgety a lot and I’ll bounce my leg in class or carry around fidgets to fiddle with. Loud noises and lots of things and moving parts annoy me a lot, I usually try to avoid them. My anxiety is at a high during times where there’s a lot of people or noise or things to see. I’m a very touchy persons I love physical touch and affection, I dunno if that has anything to do with it but that’s a fact about me. I’m an incredibly observant person I notice waaaay to many details, overhear conversations, focus on random things like how many ceiling tiles there are. I also have a really high emotional intelligence so I’m always noticing changes in peoples behavior. I’m easily irritated by a lot of people and often impatient (I’m working on it tho lol). I also don’t like change so that bugs me sometimes like if we have to move our lunch table it frustrates me cause the noise and stuff is coming from a new angle. Etc. ig. 

So yeah, some of that might have nothing to do with it lol

hey! so while your all over there stugling to read from the teachers board because of ADHD i am over here struggling with dylexia! *sigh* it is a pain sometimes when it gets bad. i can deal with it somethings but not when stressed. is that just me?

9 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Oh my gosh you're right! I didn't even realize 😂

Hi Stick! I'm Alexei!

1. Also Alexei and She/Her

2. Bees. WAIT no, rabbits. Both.

3. What's a shardbuddie?

A shardbuddie is where you both follow each other, and then mention the other person somewhere. (usually in your signature, but I have so many that they are now on my profile in my About Me :D )

In my signature, I have the people who I've known for months, and really love (platonically)Which why they are my "shardfam" :) 

Then, with Part of The Narative, I know her IRL, so we do all kinds of goodfy stuff together on here!

Ta-Da!!

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

A shardbuddie is where you both follow each other, and then mention the other person somewhere. (usually in your signature, but I have so many that they are now on my profile in my About Me :D )

In my signature, I have the people who I've known for months, and really love (platonically)Which why they are my "shardfam" :) 

Then, with Part of The Narative, I know her IRL, so we do all kinds of goodfy stuff together on here!

Ta-Da!!

that explains the whole you and veil. still does not explain the whole you and panda or the panda veil thing.

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

that explains the whole you and veil. still does not explain the whole you and panda or the panda veil thing.

It’s simple. Stick is my little munchkin. Veil is my nemesis cause she is trying to steal my little munchkin. 

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

hey! so while your all over there stugling to read from the teachers board because of ADHD i am over here struggling with dylexia! *sigh* it is a pain sometimes when it gets bad. i can deal with it somethings but not when stressed. is that just me?

My mom has dyslexia, it sounds really hard to deal with.

29 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

heheheh- little- now imma run before my shins get kicked-

lol

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

It’s simple. Stick is my little munchkin. Veil is my nemesis cause she is trying to steal my little munchkin. 

I'ma lil muchkin.

🥰

4 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Ta-Da!!

Ah, I see. Well sure! Thanks! 😄

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I'ma lil muchkin.

???

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Yikes. That sounds rough my guy 😬

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

???

Yay!

Shhhh no questionsssss

2 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Um…

What???

I ammmm

12 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

My mom has dyslexia, it sounds really hard to deal with.

lol

11 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

???

*pained laughthing* 

10 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Yay!

Shhhh no questionsssss

What???

I ammmm

well at least it was all delt with in court thanks to yours truly

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

*pained laughthing* 

well at least it was all delt with in court thanks to yours truly

"dealt with" is a strong term, but I'll let it slide/j

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fear of decisions (decidophobia)
  • Fear of failure/making mistakes (atychiphobia/atelophobia)
  • Technically not a phobia I don't think, but anything remotely related to medical stuff can make me pass out/almost pass out (for example: cancer, other people's blood, hospitals, broken bones, kidney stones, surgery, snake bites, spider bites, infections of all kinds.) One time I was at a camp and learning about first aid and I literally collapsed when they showed a picture of a broken leg.
  • Social anxiety
  • Oh yeah, also I probably have OCD (undiagnosed but my siblings and friends all agree with me), so that causes problems.

Spoiler
17 hours ago, The Honorable One said:
  • Technically not a phobia I don't think, but anything remotely related to medical stuff can make me pass out/almost pass out (for example: cancer, other people's blood, hospitals, broken bones, kidney stones, surgery, snake bites, spider bites, infections of all kinds.) One time I was at a camp and learning about first aid and I literally collapsed when they showed a picture of a broken leg.
  • Social anxiety
  • Oh yeah, also I probably have OCD (undiagnosed but my siblings and friends all agree with me), so that causes problems.

The first two affect me quite a bit

I love how this turned from people discussing their phobias to people complaining about their ADHD/Dyslexia/otherthings

Also Stick introducing herself and talking about being “A lil muchkin” (lol not a munchkin but a muchkin)

Here's some phobias that are kinda funny. The last 2 are some great Far Side comics

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: the fear of long words

Luposlipaphobia: the fear of being pursued by timber wolves around a kitchen table while wearing socks on a newly waxed floor

Anatidaephobia: the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you

1 hour ago, Pineap-spider said:

Luposlipaphobia: the fear of being pursued by timber wolves around a kitchen table while wearing socks on a newly waxed floor

I- WHAT?! I'm so confused... 😂

19 hours ago, The Honorable One said:
  • Social anxiety

I also have OCD. sO fUuUuUn...