17 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

oh and. i should probably not be a hypocrite @Faerie Braids hey can i see where your heads at? whats your reads looking like atm? whats your take of the c1 wagons and my interactions with you (esp after last game xD) and also sart  haiiiii ❤️

edit: @RoyalBeeMage could you go look at and respond to it ^^

My eyes twitch from your terrible grammar. I appreciate a good gimmick, but this hurts to read. I recognize this is play-style related, so it's not alignment indicative, but still.

1 minute ago, neil the beguiled said:

fwiw i think thats lame and will assume game was randed in all meaning bc otherwise thats reading into something not a part of the game. tyvm gn

On this point we agree though. Distributions should be done fully randomly.

I was going to point the finger at the people who rapidly shifted the vote to Archer, but with Aeoryi flipping Villager, I'm left at a bit of a loss. Stick Your last post on Day 1 felt more like posturing than anything.

14 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

that is a good question. i would imagion that if she was an elim she would not be alone.

yeah no that is fair enough

so you do not think she is the insider? why? do you think she displays  tmi then? who do you think she has tmi'd? who do you think is her team? give me your eggy thoughts <3.

13 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

oh

that wasn't specifically what i had in mind

i guess that points to e!Archer though doesn't it :P

im a genius

I don't actually fully trust neil though actually.

interesting that you say it would check out rather than it does check out

clearly an e!slip tbhh

sigh.

ehhh sure throw me your take on me this game, whats up uwu

10 minutes ago, Sart said:

My eyes twitch from your terrible grammar. I appreciate a good gimmick, but this hurts to read. I recognize this is play-style related, so it's not alignment indicative, but still.

On this point we agree though. Distributions should be done fully randomly.

I was going to point the finger at the people who rapidly shifted the vote to Archer, but with Aeoryi flipping Villager, I'm left at a bit of a loss. Stick Your last post on Day 1 felt more like posturing than anything.

L + Ratio + hated comic sans + mean to me + sob and cry + im dyslecic + im sad and tired from mattress shopping + Sart

edit:

plus stick is obvtown lol

Edited by neil the beguiled

5 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

so you do not think she is the insider? why? do you think she displays  tmi then? who do you think she has tmi'd? who do you think is her team? give me your eggy thoughts <3.

see mindgames. i dont know.

sigh.

ehhh sure throw me your take on me this game, whats up uwu

Village - <Drake>
Village? - <Raven, Neil>
????? - <Royal, Sart, Stick, JNV>
Evil? - <Aman, Faerie Braids>
Evil - <Archer>

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

That's a respectable and honest place to be, as none of us really knows.

Can't hurt to make a guess though, can it?

25 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

oh

that wasn't specifically what i had in mind

I'll bite, what's your reason

14 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

L + Ratio + hated comic sans + mean to me + sob and cry + im dyslecic + im sad and tired from mattress shopping +

Genuinely curious how comic sans helps the dyslexia because it doesn't turn into cs until you post if you're using coding to make it happen

Just now, Stick. said:

Neil why do you think I’m a villager actually 

I'd also like to know the answer to this question

12 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

neither does 3/4th the playerlist lol. try?

9 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Village - <Drake>
Village? - <Raven, Neil>
????? - <Royal, Sart, Stick, JNV>
Evil? - <Aman, Faerie Braids>
Evil - <Archer>

That's a respectable and honest place to be, as none of us really knows.

Can't hurt to make a guess though, can it?

why are you townreading drake? can u explain ur e(?) reads a bit?

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

thats all i was ever doing. last game was interesting as everyone was just making endless statements.

bideo bame. try and go with gutreads yk? whats your take on me? what alignment do you think i am? given the playerlist (raven/drake/stick/neil/sart/jnv/braids/archer/aman), who can you plausibaly think is town or not.

wrt to stick, who has she interacted with in a way that you think is plausibly paired or unpaired? am i scum for trying to save stick, or am i a helpless pocketed willager? egg. thoughts. capiche?

unrelated but i realized typing this that i kinda v read aman lol, which makes worldview kidna ?????

stick/raven/aman (probs all town)

archer/drake?

rbm/braids

jnv

sart (evil for hating comic sans)

i kinda wanna udnerstand the case for archer bc i dont rlly see reason to think that and im hmmm at it bc hes kinda just null for me and id rather not vote out ig? @Stick. can u explain? maybe? also opinion on my reads?

edit:

comic sanss is dyslexia friendly font LOL kinda like calabri but i prefer comic sans bc its silly too (and im also a silly guy)

i tr stick bc shes pocketing me (vague threadstate read and also not hating anything shes posted. )

Edited by neil the beguiled

gutreads yk? whats your take on me? what alignment do you think i am? given the playerlist (raven/drake/stick/neil/sart/jnv/braids/archer/aman), who can you plausibaly think is town or not.

umm. so i have no idea. i might say that you are kind of in the middle. i cant quite get a take on you. i don't know enough yet to make any full claims. this is just getting stressful. if i had to lean to one side or the other def village. you haven't been doing anything yet that i have noticed that's to suspisios. other than saving stick last cycle.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

umm. so i have no idea. i might say that you are kind of in the middle. i cant quite get a take on you. i don't know enough yet to make any full claims. this is just getting stressful. if i had to lean to one side or the other def village. you haven't been doing anything yet that i have noticed that's to suspisios. other than saving stick last cycle.

give me more i ask so many questions </3. er but like. try and expand. why am i probs town for wanting toi save stickl. again, i dont care about full claims. leans, gut reads. take my list and arbitrarily assign them red/green/yellow based on your feelings. okay? 

Just now, neil the beguiled said:

give me more i ask so many questions </3. er but like. try and expand. why am i probs town for wanting toi save stickl. again, i dont care about full claims. leans, gut reads. take my list and arbitrarily assign them red/green/yellow based on your feelings. okay? 

i said that because you havnt done much to undermine anyone yet. haven been collecting votes or anything. 

for a red/ yelloe/green i might have to go...

raven/drake/stick/neil/sart/jnv/braids/archer/aman

these are just my gut thinking. no real reason for any of them. 

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i said that because you havnt done much to undermine anyone yet. haven been collecting votes or anything. 

for a red/ yelloe/green i might have to go...

raven/drake/stick/neil/sart/jnv/braids/archer/aman

these are just my gut thinking. no real reason for any of them. 

wait you think stick is town?

my reasons are... profiling the E team sort of

I don't really have a better way to say it than that

just that I have at least some idea of how elimming in this setup vibes like

edit:

Vote Tally
Stick. (3)
: Archer, RoyalBeeMage, Sart

Sart (1): neil the beguiled
JNV (1): Stick.
Archer (1): DrakeMarshall
neil the beguiled (1): TheRavenHasLanded

to whom it may concern, I am shamelessly advertising that anyone in my E or E(?) bracket is someone I would vote for over Stick

6 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

edit:

Vote Tally
Stick. (3)

to whom it may concern, I am shamelessly advertising that anyone in my E or E(?) bracket is someone I would vote for over Stick

share a wagon?

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

wait what. oops i think i was doing you but also acsadentily did stick

u greened me too tho xD

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

wait what. oops i think i was doing you but also acsadentily did stick

While I'm aware that this is something that shouldn't matter and I should probably just take you at face value about it, for some reason this statement feels like a lie to me.

Just now, neil the beguiled said:

share a wagon?

How does one share a wagon?

18 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

u greened me too tho xD

that was intentional

19 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

While I'm aware that this is something that shouldn't matter and I should probably just take you at face value about it, for some reason this statement feels like a lie to me.

care to explain why?

5 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

so does everyone lean slight E on Faerie or

i might need a bit more evidence for a vote change

oh one thing I just remembered

I do think Aman may have been a bit overly generous with earlygame trust reads

maybe that's projecting paranoia but I feel a genuine villager is usually a little more reluctant to throw like 4 people in the 'good for now' bucket just on arrival

so yes that is 1 semi-concrete reason for the Aman read

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

care to explain why?

only if you explain your colorings :)

otherwise we can just let vague feels be vague feels

ok that's enough fun let's get rid of this stinky wagon on me haha

1 hour ago, neil the beguiled said:

unrelated but i realized typing this that i kinda v read aman lol, which makes worldview kidna ?????

what caused this btw, you were explicitly e reading him yesterday

58 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

edit:

Vote Tally
Stick. (3)

*squints*

have some free village cred for being hard committed to a wagon and having put zero thought into how to explain it. E!Drake pushing me would have a plan/argument prepped

1 hour ago, neil the beguiled said:

i tr stick bc shes pocketing me (vague threadstate read and also not hating anything shes posted. )

My main Stick quibble is idk why they're focussed on Bee. It's too elaborate to be distancing, otherwise I'd call it e-e.

Their stated reason is they want them to engage, but why not spread your poking around? Hit Fae, JNV etc. 

My best guess is stick is worried about Bee's vote, and is trying to engage with them to change their mind. That seems more evil than villagey an agenda to have to me. 

It's possible they're the Contact working from intel, but they're feeling them out, not arguing for their death necessarily.