RoyalBeeMage (1): Stick
Stick (1): RoyalBeeMage
neil the beguiled (1): TheRavenHasLanded
Archer (1): Sart

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I have no choice

My hand has been forced

JNV

Hmmm... Self preservation doesn't always indicate alignment, but the thread hasn't been active, so this reads as off to me. My vote on Archer isn't doing much. Aeoryi

1 minute ago, Sart said:

Hmmm... Self preservation doesn't always indicate alignment, but the thread hasn't been active, so this reads as off to me. My vote on Archer isn't doing much. Aeoryi

True, we hadnt forced them to do a self pres situation quite yet. Neil Aeo

I swear I cannot even sign up for a game without being voted out for literally nothing.

It happened last run of this game as well, where everyone decided to sus me for not being around

It's... Irritating.

Aeoryi

Edited by Aeoryi
+run of this

1 hour ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Idk what MR67 was but as far as I've seen JNV hasn't yet departed from the meta of tending to be more laid back when village.

Theoretically, but MR67 sort of shattered that because they were busy dealing with French kings, so E!them fooled me enough that I hesitated about them for three cycles. I'd also argue E!them would be even more split/engaged this game because of the doc, but ultimately just don't like their post. Basically I just don't think it's as effective a tell anymore.

3 minutes ago, Sart said:

>>

How do I read Sart anymore.

5 minutes ago, Sart said:

And as I say that, the vote count completely shifts to Aeoryi, with several prolific posters now lurking. This feels off. Aeoryi sorry about that. JNV

1 minute ago, Sart said:

And as I say that, the vote count completely shifts to Aeoryi, with several prolific posters now lurking. This feels off. Aeoryi sorry about that. JNV

V!Sart????

Vote Tally
Aeoryi (4): Aeoryi, Archer, Faerie Braids, TheRavenHasLanded
JNV (4): Amanuensis, Kasimir, Sart, neil the beguiled
Amanuensis (1): DrakeMarshall

Stick. (1): RoyalBeeMage
RoyalBeeMage (1): Stick.

can I tempt anyone with an Amanuensis flash wagon

failing that, tie

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

@|TJ| vote count please?

Drake's VC is accurate

Well not any more - 

Aeoryi (4): Aeoryi, TheRavenHasLanded, Faerie Braids, Archer
JNV (3): Kasimir, Sart, neil the beguiled
Amanuensis (2): Amanuensis, Drake

Edited by |TJ|

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I'd be down to switch my vote / the exe to either Bee or Archer tbh

i lub flashwagons Amanuensis

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

Drake's VC is accurate

Is it :ph34r:

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

Well not any more - 

Aeoryi (4): Aeoryi, TheRavenHasLanded, Faerie Braids, Archer
JNV (3): Kasimir, Sart, neil the beguiled
Amanuensis (2): Amanuensis, Drake

Ninja'd

1 hour ago, neil the beguiled said:

@Stick. does drake remind you of w!suki rn or uhm

edit: idk if i can say what i’m thinking rn lol

Wot lol

in what way

23 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I swear I cannot even sign up for a game without being voted out for literally nothing.

It happened last run of this game as well, where everyone decided to sus me for not being around

It's... Irritating.

Aeoryi

Being sussed is part of the game aeoryi 

Self voting doesn’t help 

You didn’t get voted out in the last run?  

5 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

failing that, tie

Sir are you trying to bait Alv again

Between JNV and Aeo, I lean slightly towards JNV. I kind of want to read Archer's first post as V, but I also really should know better by now cf. Archer and rules, and Stick mentioned this last game wrt half the Elim doc mixing up Insider v. Informant.

Hrmm.

Disagreeing with the Aman flashwagon. A lot of Drake's takes just feel off this game but I also don't really quite think he's Evil - I feel E!him is a bit less train-assertive, bracketing Elim doc politics issues. I guess there's a JNV theory here but eh.

Aman probably might be fooling me but I like his thread energy compared to last game and I liked the Contact claim. Certainly he's not leaning into it so maybe I'm overcrediting him for it - I'd expect E!him to abuse it against me one game after getting V!cred from it in another.

Not fond of Aeo's energy but also don't think she's a hit.

I still don't have much of a Neil read but I didn't mind the Raven point ig - so probably eh on Raven for now. 

I don't feel confident of a Sart V!read but attention to the thread felt good in light of Aeo's response - it doesn't feel like the sort of thing you'd expect from an E/E byplay and I kind of don't feel E!Sart tends to be this attentive/has incentive to be this attentive.

<Royal, Archer, JNV, Faerie>???

Stick???

Edited to add:

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Archer 😔

all those peeps who said they're down to vote Archer rejoice

prolly won't be online before rollover peace

Jebiga then. Archer

1 minute ago, neil the beguiled said:

guys can we not try to flashwagon and end up with a tied vote. i dotnw ant to go arher toay

If you don't like it, you can vote Aeo to tiebreak. I'd rather JNV but since Aeo is in the lead and I don't really feel she's a hit, Archer ig.

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Jebiga! Archer

Question. What does Jebiga mean? This game in particular feels way too flavored by some other mafia site.