8 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Too late. Your only hope now is to dilute the pool so calamity!Devo doesn't murder us all

please don't i have trauma from that game and it's rules which were bogus

also last time you linked two games i was village in (and TJ's blackout was 56 not 57 but i was v in 57 too)

1 minute ago, Ooklil the Wei said:

please don't i have trauma from that game and it's rules which were bogus

also last time you linked two games i was village in (and TJ's blackout was 56 not 57 but i was v in 57 too)

Yeah. I meant TJ's blackout game

SK appears hard to win as, though. Just a thought.

13 hours ago, JNV said:

Hi um I guess Im too boring to invent a whole SEer from cloth so Ill just be JNV some random person who brought way too many quokka themed items like plushies woodcuts stickers you name it theyve got it sorta thing like this is their laptop bag and youd better believe the laptop is covered in quokka stickers

Hide contents

ls13inchx750-pad750x1000f8f8f8.jpg.a9c98f9b641020d5badf206a555c77ce.jpg

The fact that Mat instigated quokkas as the sacred animal of Holy Ruin, Destroyer of Worlds and Elims is never not funny to me, especially since they're back in his game now :P 

They move in. Alert. The SErs are there. There they are. In a circle. Why a circle? Circles are tooooooooo symmetricalllllllllll............

.........but circles are normal. And they have to be normal. to fool. To... play SE.

SE was love.

SE was life.

It was time to... play SE.

Stretch Goal #2 has been reached! The Ballistic SEr has entered the game! They're an SK solo faction with a kill each turn and kill invulnerability, or in other words, they must be exed to be removed. The Reasonable SErs and the Crazed SErs do not need to remove the Ballistic SEr to win.

Honestly its kinda funny the only way for the SK to win makes all the factions win cause like all evils gone and evils and village at parity of 0 0 plus like you have to get it to 2 1 1 in the first place so thats hard enough 

15 minutes ago, JNV said:

Honestly its kinda funny the only way for the SK to win makes all the factions win cause like all evils gone and evils and village at parity of 0 0 plus like you have to get it to 2 1 1 in the first place so thats hard enough 

Hmm

I think I'll rule that if the SK wins everyone else loses

Cause yknow it's kind of a hollow victory if you're dead

1 hour ago, JNV said:

Elims need to outnumber the village, so if it gets to 1-1-1 the SK will probably win if they don't get exed.

9 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Elims need to outnumber the village, so if it gets to 1-1-1 the SK will probably win if they don't get exed.

• Crazed SErs: Standard eliminator faction. They win when they reach parity with the Reasonable SErs.

Edited by JNV

Aaaaaaa my bad, I had copied the rules from my committee PM and did originally change it, but when I had to redo the post I forgot to change it again. Thanks for catching that

Also, not me just trusting JNV and forgetting my own rules, that never happens, shhhh

Oh hey Silberfarben, long time no see :P Guess you forgot your old password :ph34r: 

The intercom crackled, and announcement broadcasted throughout the Salt Palace. Just like the year before, no one could make out what was being said. It didn't matter, though. The convention attendees would find out.

"The Convention Game has begun!" the announcement had been. "Come to the Warcamps to receive your assignment."

The SErs agreed to go together. They moved as a hive mind while their numbers grew, entering the hall set up to mimic Alethi tents and barracks, to go find what kind of assignment they'd been given.

Stretch Goal #3 has been reached! The Convention Game has been put in place! Each player will be anonymously and randomly paired with another, and given a miscellaneous task to complete. The first to beat their opponent in completing this task will be lauded with compliments and meaningless prizes! The Convention Game has no direct impact on the rest of the game.

We have reached all three stretch goals! I'm very proud of you all 🥲 The convention begins in four days time! More are welcome, of course. The badges haven't sold out just yet!

Edited by Ookla the Destined

So many fricking people. Everywhere he looked, Kasim saw people. Worse than trying to cross the Causeway near the Lunar New Year, though he wasn't going to share that observation with anyone. It was enough to make him regret the impulse decision to buy a pass for Dragonsteel.

But.

But it was the year of Stormlight 5, but he'd happened to be stateside sorting out the usual cursed stuff to do with grad school and everyone he knew having conniptions about the fact he was going on to do his PhD after all, and you never really had cons that side of Southeast Asia and he was pretty sure Sanderson was never ever going to his neck of the woods, and all of that meant an impulse decision that Kasim was kinda maybe sorta regretting because there were too many goddamned people and he was gonna blow a gasket.

He saw, for no particular reason, a circle of people outside the Exhibit Hall and meandered over to kaypoh. Something about the formation had caught his eye and he briefly entertained thoughts of a Sanderson cult standing there.

Well, he was half-right. They were a cult.

Someone with enough quokka merch to "stand by quokka", a dude skulking about in a corner with a board game, and Kasim was about to wander off without looking too extra or calefare when something caught his attention.

"...first SE meet-up in forever, maybe since the start of SE—"

Waaaaaait a sec.

Half-rusted memories ticked free. He'd signed up for a couple of games in a light semester and then sort of fell out of it again when his workload started to get really packed and that shoulder RSI'd kicked in hardcore.

SE? Those people? The forum murdergame people? Doing a meet at Dragonsteel?

Eh. His people would've come and gone by then, Kasim figured. He hadn't even played in ages and man would it be awkward to just ownself invite ownself into that sort of gathering. What were the odds people like Jain or Araris were even still playing that?

But he'd some good memories too. And while he didn't think Doctor or Hael were at Dragonsteel or the SE meet—he dug about for his mobile and texted a quick query over Discord—he figured he might run into someone he knew. Rabak siah.

Guess he was joining the circle cult thing then.

Edited by Kasimir