Sharders’ Legacy

Koloss17

8 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Sorry, it's not a big deal, I just found it interesting that that's what you thought of me lol. It doesn't need to be changed or anything, I'm just overreacting.

You’re telling me that you, DramaQueen, are being dramatic?

6 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Actually, I have two more to add.

@Treamayne and @alder24: the tag team of proving ya wrong. The sad fact of the matter is, they really do know what they’re talking about, and are right 95% of the time. The other 5% is when they accidentally made a typo.

Thanks. I think. Though my accuracy is obviously inflated by an order of magnitude - I do enjoy finding WoBs and book quotes to both support or refute questions and theories.

And since you asked for submissions:

@Koloss17: The WUBRG Phyrexian mana asker-of-questions who frequently both taps and stores common sense in F-Tin.

21 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Now, I respect the Magic reference, but if you’re gonna do it, don’t be a coward about it. C’mon, assign me a color identity!

I honestly have no idea what your personality is, but you're on the shard so probably blue. (It's like how most of the shard are truthwatchers)

Just now, Koloss17 said:

Now, I respect the Magic reference, but if you’re gonna do it, don’t be a coward about it. C’mon, assign me a color identity!

I did assign one - I've spent the last hour going through your message history from your profile and found no common theme to narrow the focus over the five pages of threads you started. So, like Cromat - it seemed like a bit of everything thrown-in. Though, to be fair, if I had to design a card it might be something like this:

Spoiler

Koloss17.jpg.1df2383c8c67d651b13d56adc35a23d3.jpg

Where Color Identity on the battlefield is determined by the color(s) spent to cast it.

On 4/19/2023 at 8:03 AM, Koloss17 said:

@AonEne: One of us (civilian folk) that became one of them (supreme overlords of the shard). Just really chill, and will think four times before banning you out of existence.

Ayy :D Glad that I'm known for this! 

On 4/19/2023 at 8:21 AM, Frustration said:

I can't tell you how many times I've done that.

Tons of people do, I feel mildly guilty XD 

Y'all are sleepin' on the most iconic human here. 

@xinoehp512 is the worldbuilding emperor. He is one of the best writers I know and his creativity is astounding. I've known him for four years and he has grown immensely. What an excellent human being. I will never be able to give him enough praise.

On 4/19/2023 at 4:47 PM, DramaQueen said:

...throwing pastries?

I'm honestly confused as to which of my posts/comments have made an impact on your impression of me, cuz it seems like you're picking out the absolute randomest things I've ever said, and I feel like that stuff isn't a very clear picture of me as a person lol

@DramaQueen: Definetly the cool aunt of the shard. Loves loves LOVES theater and music, and is a talented poet/composer. Very kind and lovely to chat with :D

Sorry, i know i don't know you as well as the other people on here, but I did also feel you were being misrepresented lol. Sorry if this one is just as bad ;-; (oh, ps, sorry i didn't send the song recordings, life got busy ): i came up with ukulele chords for your tunes though!)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 4:38 AM, Koloss17 said:

Wait-were you first? Or were they first?

They were, I think. I didn't check if anyone had the same name before doing mine :rolleyes:

I have someone I'd love to add:

@Robin Sedai Is so friendly to new members. She was my first follower, even though I did nothing to earn it, and she has welcomed every new member that joined the shard since 2021. She's committed to making sure everyone feels included in the community, and I'll be forever grateful for her making me feel welcome here. 

• 1 month later...

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles and @Kobold King were two users I knew back in the old days, absolutely core personalities to the social part of the Shard for multiple years. Too bad they're no longer around :<

Also, AonEne now spins

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/05/2023 at 11:07 AM, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

I have someone I'd love to add:

@Robin Sedai Is so friendly to new members. She was my first follower, even though I did nothing to earn it, and she has welcomed every new member that joined the shard since 2021. She's committed to making sure everyone feels included in the community, and I'll be forever grateful for her making me feel welcome here. 

She was also my first follower, and she seems very nice, and friendly as well