So you're saying Lightwards will go all Celestia on him and banish him to the moon? :P

If so, then I shudder to think what Funtimes does to him on page 26.

She'll go all Celestia on him and turn him into a statue à la Discord. :P

Do we have a specific post order in mind for Oregon? Because I'm honestly not sure whether Lightwards or the Ludicrous Duo is up next.

Her original plan involved a Ford Pinto, a twelve pound bag of popcorn, and several angry pigeons.

Me neither, honestly. I guess it depends: do we want a fight, or yet another alliance?

I foresee "What Happened in Oregon" ending with most Epics surviving, and Funtimes creating a magical portal for them all to leave the charred landscape of Oregon. This provides the set-up for the exciting sequel, "What Happened in Equestria."

On the "fight vs alliance" front, I could go either way. Lightwards wouldn't be happy teaming up with Nighthound, but he's not yet so irrational that he'd turn down a potential weapon. On the other hand, he's just a hair trigger away from trying to kill him right here and now.

I foresee "What Happened in Oregon" ending with most Epics surviving, and Funtimes creating a magical portal for them all to leave the charred landscape of Oregon. This provides the set-up for the exciting sequel, "What Happened in Equestria."

On the "fight vs alliance" front, I could go either way. Lightwards wouldn't be happy teaming up with Nighthound, but he's not yet so irrational that he'd turn down a potential weapon. On the other hand, he's just a hair trigger away from trying to kill him right here and now.

Well. Nighthound and Sombra teamed up, Lightwards scared Twilight Sparkle into giving him some old spell books, CorpseMaker did his thing, and just when Celestia thought she was on her way to restoring order, Funtimes met Discord and the universe imploded.

I could go either way, but at the moment I find the idea of an alliance intriguing. It would be uneasy at best, what with no one trusting anyone and Nighthound being himself. But I could go either way.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Well. Nighthound and Sombra teamed up, Lightwards scared Twilight Sparkle into giving him some old spell books, CorpseMaker did his thing, and just when Celestia thought she was on her way to restoring order, Funtimes met Discord and the universe imploded.

I could go either way, but at the moment I find the idea of an alliance intriguing. It would be uneasy at best, what with no one trusting anyone and Nighthound being himself. But I could go either way.

On the bright side, Nathan got to meet Doctor Whooves.

An uneasy alliance sounds like fun. Though we could also bring in the Sadrys and let Funtimes equip them with molten jelly-launchers or something (I doubt she'd be keen on supplying anyone with weapons that aren't fun-themed.)

Also, how do you spell Nathan's Epic alter ego--Traveler or Traveller? One "L" is the American spelling, two "L"s is the British spelling.

Fight, wherein our characters show off and a stalemate is reached, followed by an uneasy and very fragile alliance.

So we'll engage in "aggressive posturing," then team up on the next day when we storm the museum. We get a nice fight, and the the forces of Boredom are repelled. I like it!

Fight, wherein our characters show off and a stalemate is reached, followed by an uneasy and very fragile alliance.

Sounds like a plan, if I ever heard one. Then again every plan involving getting my hands on dinosaurs is approved. so I might be biased, and it does equalize the balance of power.

So we'll engage in "aggressive posturing," then team up on the next day when we storm the museum. We get a nice fight, and the the forces of Boredom are repelled. I like it!

Sounds like a plan, if I ever heard one. Then again every plan involving getting my hands on dinosaurs is approved. so I might be biased, and it does equalize the balance of power.

In that case, I nominate Kobold to go next. Lightwards is in the most likely position to start the fight. 

I have seen Quiver in the Spambot thread, I think he is back or at the very least checks in sometimes, now we only have to get his atention.

Yes Kobold, go ahead. I wouldn´t blame Lightwards given how much of a trolling jerk Nighthound is.

Oh great. I'd been picturing Nighthound as a tall, solid guy, but now I will always see him with a literal trollface. Thank you for that, Edgedancer. :P

So a green pony with a vulture just shot at a living trollface? This game just keeps getting more awesome with every page. :P

The order hasn´t been very hard up to this point but if you wan to establish a clear 1-2-3 for the scene we can do that.

I'm just edgy about the possibility of being ninja'd. :P

Though since Nighthound has higher reflexes than Lightwards, you should probably go next in such a fast-paced setting. Noodles aren't going to dodge themselves.