Just think about them like the security call on a blind date, you know the ones to make sure you haven´t been kidnapped and murdered, because right now Lightward can´t really do much against Nighthound.

I almost misspelled Lightwards as Lightwars.

Right, posted. I worry that I've been showing a false impression of Lightwards' necromantic abilities.

Each time he raises a body, he gains a slightly greater affinity for it. The first time he raised the vulture, when it was a piece of roadkill in the north of California, he had to touch it. The second time, it would have been very difficult to raise it without touching it. The third time, he was able to nudge it and raise it through his shoe and could theoretically have raised it if it was in his line of sight. The fourth time, he was able to raise it with some difficulty from a distance, because he knew roughly where it was.

Hopefully this makes sense and is allowed. I try to be consistent with Lightwards' powers.

Right, posted. I worry that I've been showing a false impression of Lightwards' necromantic abilities.

Each time he raises a body, he gains a slightly greater affinity for it. The first time he raised the vulture, when it was a piece of roadkill in the north of California, he had to touch it. The second time, it would have been very difficult to raise it without touching it. The third time, he was able to nudge it and raise it through his shoe and could theoretically have raised it if it was in his line of sight. The fourth time, he was able to raise it with some difficulty from a distance, because he knew roughly where it was.

Hopefully this makes sense and is allowed. I try to be consistent with Lightwards' powers.

As long as you're consistent and realistic within your own limitations, it's allowed. 

Said the player with a character who thinks Calamity is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. 

As long as you're consistent and realistic within your own limitations, it's allowed. 

Said the player with a character who thinks Calamity is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. 

Next turn he's going to resurrect every dinosaur skeleton on Earth and use them to storm Portland. :P

Next turn he's going to resurrect every dinosaur skeleton on Earth and use them to storm Portland. :P

Ya know, if that is a realistic plan I don´t think that it´s a problem wheter or not the rules make sense as long as they exsist.

Now to Nighthound´s reaction..

Well, if Lightwards can bring dinosaurs back from the dead, I see no reason why he shouldn't resurrect Earth's mightiest warriors, too. 

old_ass_version_by_sharpwriter-d33u385.p

I mean, seriously, people. 

And behold, Brandon Sanderson eventually saw this thread. And Calamity was the greatest novel ever written. :P

Would it be okay if Nighthound takes the gun from Lightwards, causing a shot to go of at Nighthound?

Eh, depends on how quick Nighthound is. Lightwards and Donald both have guns locked on him and are standing a couple of yards away at this point, so unless he can accelerate to around to 1.8 meters per second in a single instant, then he'd be filled with bullets before he could grab the gun.

He could most likely go that fast but I had them a bit closer to each other in my head, so scrapp the idea. (By the way it´s getting late on my end, which means I´m going to be gone soon.)

Hmm. I was picturing us further apart, but there's nothing in the text to back it up.  Honestly, there's more to back up your point of view than mine.

Good night! We won't kill Nighthound in your sleep, promise. :P

Hmm. I was picturing us further apart, but there's nothing in the text to back it up.  Honestly, there's more to back up your point of view than mine.

Good night! We won't kill Nighthound in your sleep, promise. :P

It´s a moot point to argue. Yes, on the one hand the text leans more towards my direction but that is because I wrote Nighthound coming closer, on the other hand my tired mind my didn´t consider that Lightwards would most likely start shooting if he came that close.

I dunno, my other Epic´s lifless corpse was tossed around the last time I left in the middle of a scene.