Going on my lunch break now. I hope the wreckage doesn't inconvenience anyone. :P

Enjoy. Not more than anything else going on. :P

Sadly, my "main destroyer" is currently on vacation, so for now you win.

Twilight you want to go next, while I write the profile?

Edited by Edgedancer

roflbot.jpg

Lucentia, the diamond queen

Human Name:  Jeanie Jäger

Primary Power: Diamond creation: As the name suggest, she can produce diamonds starting at her skin in any shape she wants. The outgrows can continue to grow as long as they hold contact to her, for example she could rise spikes out of an already coated floor and stab anyone present. She can also cause her diamonds to move, to effectively create constructs, this is also limited to physical contact. Lastly, she can reduce her creations into dust.

Other uses for this power that just pop into my head are: the creation of objects (weapons or otherwise), changing terrain, imprisonment, augmenting the "aesthetics" of the surroundings or completely destroying the local economy.

Prime invincibility: Crystal body: As long as her weakness isn´t in play any injury she suffers, will be covered by diamond, said diamond then turns back into flesh. This effect even activates if the entirety of her body is destroyed. If her weakness is in place, wounds heal normally and can be lethal.

Weakness: :ph34r:

Trivia: -As you know she´s Nighthound´s sister. She´s the younger sibling in fact.

-She is in her late twenties.

-Took control over Astoria, Oregon.

- Was studying science before becoming epic.

- You can thank indirectly thank Twilight for her. After she compared NH to king Sombra I did some research on him. Under a youtube video someone claimed that Queen Chrysalis was his sister, which after further research seems to be complete nonsense but the idea already existed, my thought process went somewhat like this: chrysalis -> Chasmfiend -> gemhearts -> gems -> Diamonds -> her powers

Pony version to be created.

On to the RP.

Edited by Edgedancer

Stormfather, another frighteningly powerful Epic in the Jäger family. I can't wait to meet her! Is she likely to join forces with Nighthound, or try to murder him and his associates?

Lets say the alliance would be more stable, than what we are working on right now but still hold a lot of tension. Don´t worry the familiy doesn´t contain any more Epics. :P

My question: Do the diamonds count as living things, since she has to be touching them? (That's got to be the weirdest sentence I've ever typed, by the way.) 

They wouldn´t count as "living things" but I would say that they are "protected" by her power as long as she is directly affecting them. For example, if she and Funtimes want to create a cheese statue of Nathan, Lucentia would first need to create the statue and once she is finished Funtimes could turn it into cheese.

Lets say the alliance would be more stable, than what we are working on right now but still hold a lot of tension. Don´t worry the familiy doesn´t contain any more Epics. :P

They wouldn´t count as "living things" but I would say that they are "protected" by her power as long as she is directly affecting them. For example, if she and Funtimes want to create a cheese statue of Nathan, Lucentia would first need to create the statue and once she is finished Funtimes could turn it into cheese.

Oh, thank goodness. 

Is the cheese statue bit taken from page 27? :P 

Well, I'm sitting here thinking of random semi-solid things the flamethrower could shoot, so if you can think of anything better/more insane than glue, tomato soup, cactus thorns, or a live tiger cub, feel free to post it. If I post it, it'd be more of just a reaction than an action, so like I said, if you can think of anything more appropriate, feel free to go with it.